It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I do indeed have a reply for you. I have to first finish my day. As well, within my rebuttle I plan to try and supply a valid response to the entire ordeal. However, I will ask that all of you "constructively" replying read everything that led you to where it is now...else your view is moot as far as I am concerned. Posted this via Android ...so forgive any typos I didn't catch.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sorry man but this is a huge fail. You don't believe that something happened there when there is 100% undeniable proof that obviously something happened at that compound. Is Osama dead? Yes. Did he die that night? Who knows? Osama's daughter has admitted that he was killed in front of them. What is she some sort of Government troll hell bent on unleashing disinformation? You should have brought up the fact that they haven't released his picture(s) but have released others from that compound. If I for instance told the US government that I killed OBL what would be the first thing they wanted from me? PROOF! The fact that they are not releasing pictures has me questioning why. I'm not buying the whole fact that it will cause all hell to break loose in the middle east because we show his photos. The Taliban has released a statement today that they won't believe it until they see photos.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

The Taliban has released a statement today that they won't believe it until they see photos

Sounds like an attempt to link people who are questioning this with the Taliban. Typical really.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by wcitizen

IMO there has been little from the government that is credible - in this OBL story or anywhere else

I agree with that. Heres one for the OP to keep in the front of his mind incase they decide to give him a rematch.

I just captured bigfoot but I had to drop him in the ocean. Don't believe me ? Tuff sht!

edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

What, no photos? LOL.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

more weak sauce from the white house the best evidence we have that anything at all happened is being leaked out of Pakistan. It is clear that a top of the line chopper was lost. I wonder what type of damage brought it down. I will venture a guess that it was damage caused by trying to land a chopper in a small enclosed compound at night.

Can any one here identify that helicopter from the wreckage I am not aware of a troop carrying chopper that has that appearance.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
For me this isn't actually about whether Osama is dead or not...

I DO NOT for one minute believe what we're being told... there are too many contradictions and it stinks... truly, But I wouldn't go on a talk show and email them for days telling them that I have something amazing and can show how the government has lied.... and then say NOTHING.

Basically it all comes down to this......

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't believe so, funny you found that to comment on.

link   

edit on 5/5/2011 by Irish614 because: triple post?

link   

edit on 5/5/2011 by Irish614 because: triple post?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well the OP has egg on his face now and some of it has splattered onto us other ATS members.

Those radio DJs were actually a lot more willing to listen than some ATS members.

Oh well.....it was a good chance and it's been blown.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Blup,

I was up this morning and listened to the show and I'm on the same side of that fence as you ....they didn't ambush him. I feel he was treated fairly when HE was the one emailing and approaching them. Given the situation and the fact that they probably don't believe the conspiracies I thought they were perfectly pleasant and gave the OP plenty of chances to give them something...anything at all..and he couldn't...he choked.

If all of you guys in this thread felt he was ambushed or treated unfairly, please don't ever get into a debate with anyone that has a different opinion with you :/

Michelle

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Okay I'm listening, and the OP totally just inserted his own opinions of life without being asked for them. These guys asked him specific questions, and he just ignored them and started rambling about random conspiracy. They genuinely wanted to hear what he had to say. I think they really wanted to be enlightened, and the OP epically failed. Sorry, bud, but this was a really crappy interview, and it wasn't the radio DJs' faults. It was the OP's fault.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

If all of you guys in this thread felt he was ambushed or treated unfairly, please don't ever get into a debate with anyone that has a different opinion with you :/

Michelle

Exactly... these people disagreed with him, that's all.

Nice to see someone actually have some sense

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Yeah missed opportunity. I agree that the radio guy's did nothing wrong at all..the questions they asked where straight forward, they got nothing back at all..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was listening live, and I will admit that I did not listen to it all. It was actually too painful to listen to in my opinion. The fail began in the opening. There was really no need to start off by describing what a conspiracy theorist is, or why a conspiracy theorist thinks the way he/she thinks.

When there is no set time frame, and one can be cut off at any given time, the only logical decision is to began with a bang. Could I go live on air and do it? Hell no, but I also would not try. I definitely wouldn't have hyped it all up ahead of time.

Constructive criticism= Maybe a little less time of hyping the whole thing up, and a little more time actually preparing, could have proven to be very prudent.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The funny thing is... I bet in Uber's mind, he thought

"I'm gonna go on this show, blow these peoples minds and people listening are gonna think I'm amazing and I'm like some kind of whistleblower and everything... the hosts are gonna say live on air that I'm amazing and that I really know something and they all now believe that the governement is this evil entity who lie to us all the time and want to kill us"

And then he either woke up or put the joint out...

I'm not trying to be mean, just having a little fun really.

It's mainly the other people who are crying about these brutes ambushing him and playing rough and being mean.... GROW UP man.... sheesh.

As Michelle said up there, Don't EVER get into a debate with anyone...

ETA:

Also this..

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Constructive criticism= Maybe a little less time of hyping the whole thing up, and a little more time actually preparing, could have proven to be very prudent.

Spot on.... and said so much nicer than I could have

edit on 5/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Some of you guys are being just a bit too critical here. I am sure half of you wet yourselves before speech 101. It wasn't a total flop really in the sense that they only gave him like 1 minute plus they were going into that with a quasi-cynical attitude, IMO.

I live in the area, I'll call in to the station in the morning if I have to. Hell, I'll even drive to the station in the morning. How do we set it up?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

I am sure half of you wet yourselves before speech 101.

Ok, lets hypothesize as if this statement is correct.

Do you think these same people (who wet themselves) would have been calling all of their friends up, and going online and telling everybody to come and watch them give a speech (with wet pants)??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I listened to the interview. It's just another example of how a conversation with people stuck inside the main stream reality frame are incapable of objectivity. The DJ's CLEARLY have already formed a solid belief system regarding the matter and it seems that any mere thought of anything outside that is unacceptable. I propose they are stuck inside their reality frame similarly to a fundamentalist. Sadly, it would take a massive effort to break into their world view and make any questions appear in their minds.

See the quote in my sig.

-Namaste

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Too bad you didnt think to have several pages of ATS open after using the search engine...

Oh well...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join