It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 8
96
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes the interviewers were skeptical but I didn't find them particularly rude. They gave him a chance to make his case, while he waffled on about some vague hunch that the government was lying and ended up sounding like a paranoid.




posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 



Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by wcitizen
 



It seems to me you are simply ignoring the previous information from multiple sources regarding OBL - and you yourself are relying predominantly on the government statements and the MSM, which you so allegedly despise.

No-one is disputing that there was some kind of event, and that there seems to have been a helicopter which hit the ground....but how does that prove the identity of the alleged corpse which was allegedly buried at sea?

So, c'mon, what indisputable evidence do you have?


I simply use the most up to date information.

Prior to May 1st, if you would of asked me if I thought OBL was already dead...I would of said that I think it is possible. That I think the USA is chasing ghosts, or that they know he is dead and that they don't care.

I listed all the evidence that there is...more than just government statements. But yes, call me crazy or naive or whatever you want, but I do trust some things that come from the government. I don't believe they are ever 100% honest and forthcoming...but I do believe they release some credible information.


So actually, you base your point of view on personal naive beliefs ('I trust the government') instead of evidence (of which of course there is none).

Your argument is invalid.
edit on 5/5/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How did it go ? Think I missed it - time zones and bit too much sake (celebrating my birthday otherwise I dont drink) ..
And flagged ya thread..



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So, are you a Tampa Bay Lightning fan?



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Double teamed by two radiopros, who knew exactly where your weaknesses would be, ahead of time and were prepared to take full advantage of an atmosphere they knew you would not be comfortable in. The first guy agreed to let you move forward in your own way and then rudely interupted you. Yes this is a total fail.



No they didn't at all.... the OP kept saying the same thing... "Er.. you know how people can lie to you, well so can the government" and gave them nothing.

They gave him ample opportunity to say his piece and tell them what he thought and answer their questions and he didn't, he kept trying to say some whole piece that he had in mind, he should have had short, concise answers.

He LISTENS TO THE SHOW.... he's a fan, he should know what they're like.







. Uber had no idea what he would be up against and they wasted no time and did not make him feel welcome. Their manners sucked for every reason manners exist.




Yes he did.... not only was he a fan and regular listener, SEVERAL people in this VERY THREAD warned him and told him to prepare and to have things ready.

He was cocky and full of himself and thought he could take on the world.

Those two DJ's weren't even harsh.... they weren't rude, they gave him plenty of time.... why should they be all lovey-dovey with him? They're there to question him and get some answers..... he had NONE.

The point is, He had NOTHING.

Why bother calling in?

It's a joke and embarrassing to associate ATS with this lame crap.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Do we all just forget about the sudden influx, of mainstream medias interest, in making us all look like nut jobs ?
There is even a conspiracy existing at the present moment, against conspiracies and Uber actually just proved it.
With the help of two obviously biased opinions, from the two hosts of a mainstream news outlet. I don't believe Uber expected to be treated like an enemy.



Make no mistake we are the enemy of mainstream.

Blup

You make some good points. However you can't say they tried to make him feel comfortable. A professional unbiased atmosphere woul have presented an opportunity to warm up shall we say. You do this as Geoge Noory does, by offering a few questions on a personal basis first. Are you married? How long have you been with ATS for instance. What you see as cockyness? May have been an attempt to not be full of nervousness.



edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I missed it, is there somewhere I can listen to a recorded copy?



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 




I don't know what your media is like over there, but here (UK) they're really questioning the contradictions and discrepancies in the official story.... they're talking about conspiracy theorists and so on and not all negative.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Your post about the enemy and the way Uber was treated is just sensationalist nonsense, much like most of the MSM.


They gave him a chance on that radio show... he had NOTHING to say, deal with it.


edit on 5/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant
 



So actually, you base your point of view on personal naive beliefs ('I trust the government') instead of evidence (of which of course there is none).

Your argument is invalid.


You can try to insult me all you want...if that makes you feel more confident in your world view, be my guest.

But please be clear...I am not making an argument here. I am just laughing at the ridiculous theories that are popping up about OBL. You guys want to see a picture...so you can cry hoax...it's really entertaining.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


Sensationalist? Really !




They gave him a chance on that radio show... he had NOTHING to say, deal with it


Fotunatly for me. I have nothing to deal with. How is it I should go about dealing with this? I detect some jealousy in a lot of the responses and frankly yours seems to be one of them. Just the fact he was double teamed is way out of line. I understand the jealousy, just not the fact that you don't try to marginalise it.

Randyvious
edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Do we all just forget about the sudden influx, of mainstream medias interest, in making us all look like nut jobs ?
There is even a conspiracy existing at the present moment, against conspiracies and Uber actually just proved it.
With the help of two obviously biased opinions, from the two hosts of a mainstream news outlet. I don't believe Uber expected to be treated like an enemy.



Make no mistake we are the enemy of mainstream.

Blup

You make some good points. However you can't say they tried to make him feel comfortable. A professional unbiased atmosphere woul have presented an opportunity to warm up shall we say. You do this as Geoge Noory does, by offering a few questions on a personal basis first. Are you married? How long have you been with ATS for instance. What you see as cockyness? May have been an attempt to not be full of nervousness.



edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



This is B*llsh*t, so im supposed to beleive that when im being lied too and i dont conform and agree with what the media is saying and the goverment,its me who seems to have the problem and that im sumhow ill,i find that very infuriating,and too add insult to injury im also a right wing racist by their logic and im also following the wrong path,where the heck do they find these creeps,



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

Originally posted by randyvs

Do we all just forget about the sudden influx, of mainstream medias interest, in making us all look like nut jobs ?
There is even a conspiracy existing at the present moment, against conspiracies and Uber actually just proved it.
With the help of two obviously biased opinions, from the two hosts of a mainstream news outlet. I don't believe Uber expected to be treated like an enemy.



Make no mistake we are the enemy of mainstream.

Blup

You make some good points. However you can't say they tried to make him feel comfortable. A professional unbiased atmosphere woul have presented an opportunity to warm up shall we say. You do this as Geoge Noory does, by offering a few questions on a personal basis first. Are you married? How long have you been with ATS for instance. What you see as cockyness? May have been an attempt to not be full of nervousness.



edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



This is B*llsh*t, so im supposed to beleive that when im being lied too and i dont conform and agree with what the media is saying and the goverment,its me who seems to have the problem and that im sumhow ill,i find that very infuriating,and too add insult to injury im also a right wing racist by their logic and im also following the wrong path,where the heck do they find these creeps,

Usually they find them under rocks or piles of bovine fecal matter..



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by blupblup
 


Sensationalist? Really !




Originally posted by randyvs
I don't believe Uber expected to be treated like an enemy.





Yes really.... Uber was most certainly not treated like an enemy... he was treated with a healthy dose of skepticism and rightly so.
You're making out that this interview was some planned ambush and they did a number on him...

Maybe go listen again.... he undid himself, he was rambling, couldn't answer a question, was talking to them like either they were stupid or he was stoned.

It was ridiculous.






Fotunatly for me. I have nothing to deal with. How is it I should go about dealing with this?




You should deal with it by realising that this wasn't what you're making it out to be... they gave him numerous chances and he just waffled.

He embarrassed himself, it wasn't an assassination.... I honestly think they WANTED to hear something interesting... not some clueless guy rambling on.






I detect some jealousy in a lot of the responses and frankly yours seems to be one of them. Just the fact he was double teamed is way out of line. I understand the jealousy, just not the fact that you don't try to marginalise it.

Randyvious
edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)




Nice deflection....


There's no jealousy.... just annoyance that this went ahead and that ATS' name was associated with it... and disbelief that two people (me and you) can listen to the same interview and view it so differently.

Those guys were not harsh, rough, calculated or mean.....

The OP was just clueless and nervous and talked bollocks.

That's it.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by randyvs
 




I don't know what your media is like over there, but here (UK) they're really questioning the contradictions and discrepancies in the official story.... they're talking about conspiracy theorists and so on and not all negative.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Your post about the enemy and the way Uber was treated is just sensationalist nonsense, much like most of the MSM.


They gave him a chance on that radio show... he had NOTHING to say, deal with it.


edit on 5/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)


Did you listen to the same thing? He was ambushed.

Unfortunately going onto any Mainstream Radio Station you will get this. Look at how people are treated over here if they have an alternative view. When do we get to see the likes of David Icke or Ian R Crane on the mainstream? Not very often because these guys make a living out of talking about such things and it would be interesting to see how they would have faired.

Okay, some of the media here are questioning what went on and they are asking some pertinent questions, but it was an U.S mission. I wonder if they would have been so quick had the U.K been involved. But what I have seen from some of the U.S media, they are asking a lot of questions.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


Well at least you've convinced me you arn't jealous, I'll give you that and leave it there.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Did you listen to the same thing? He was ambushed.




No he wasn't....

Sigh.


What are people listening to?

They gave him ample opportunities..... he said nothing, he had nothing.
They haven't go hours to let him just waffle on..... Clear and Concise.... that's what he needed to be.

He was trying to preach about life and lies and just bollocks.

They asked him specific questions and he couldn't answer.


They are not a conspiracy talk show.... this isn't coast 2 coast or something.


The OP sent this show several emails asking to go on and saying he would tell them this and that and he had some stuff.


Yeah.... let's all hate on these guys because they didn't believe the ramblings on some loon on the net.

They asked him clearly, after stating that he was adamant and to get to his points, what is his point?

Honestly..

It was embarrassing.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by wcitizen
 



It seems to me you are simply ignoring the previous information from multiple sources regarding OBL - and you yourself are relying predominantly on the government statements and the MSM, which you so allegedly despise.

No-one is disputing that there was some kind of event, and that there seems to have been a helicopter which hit the ground....but how does that prove the identity of the alleged corpse which was allegedly buried at sea?

So, c'mon, what indisputable evidence do you have?


I simply use the most up to date information.

Prior to May 1st, if you would of asked me if I thought OBL was already dead...I would of said that I think it is possible. That I think the USA is chasing ghosts, or that they know he is dead and that they don't care.

I listed all the evidence that there is...more than just government statements. But yes, call me crazy or naive or whatever you want, but I do trust some things that come from the government. I don't believe they are ever 100% honest and forthcoming...but I do believe they release some credible information.


IMO there has been little from the government that is credible - in this OBL story or anywhere else.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The guy criticized the person being interviewed of relying on his instincts. I was wondering if beliefs are instincts, you know, listen to your 'gut' types of expressions. I was really surprised that the interviewer even asked you for any real information, like, duh, so you are conpirng that something isn't true so you have to know the truth, that is soooo false. I think he was trying to make you sound evasive to the answer, but hello (?) how are you supposed to answer something if you do not know the answer. I'm not suggesting that you avoid reality by visiting an entertainment web site, since most people just watch tv anyways, which also is avoiding reality. My point is that I do not think that you are a fiddle-faddle person with balderdash beliefs or instincts, and I enjoyed your comments and the criticisms of it. In my point of view, well done.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
How did it go ? Think I missed it - time zones and bit too much sake (celebrating my birthday otherwise I dont drink) ..
And flagged ya thread..


www.97xonline.com...

listening to it now.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 





IMO there has been little from the government that is credible - in this OBL story or anywhere else


I agree with that. Heres one for the OP to keep in the front of his mind incase they decide to give him a rematch.

I just captured bigfoot but I had to drop him in the ocean. Don't believe me ? Tuff sht!

edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
96
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join