It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here's the link to their "content" page:
www.97xonline.com...

And here's how they're billing this:

•'UberL33t' tries to tell Fisher and Seth about his Osama conspiracy theory - but he can't seem to find the words.

Ouch.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
while I appreciate your ballls for going on this show...

C'mon man?!?!?!?

you've got to at least present the evidence when they flat out ask you why you believe what you believe...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It wasn't THAT bad.
Remember..they're a driveby morning show.

They could care less about YOU and YOUR content. Just a little duff and fluff and keep the traffic moving.

Pick the audience carefully.

You don't discuss the art of bullfighting to a PETA crowd. Does'nt matter which side your on.
Bad mix.

A morning show waiting for the next traffic report is cutting it tight.

Again...IMO..not baaad.

Leave the interviews to the old guys on here...hehehe (ducking)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I love this...because the radio show hosts exposed these ridiculous arguments for what they are.

In the end, all these ridiculous conspiracies about OBL are exactly what was exposed here...no facts, no solid points, no real evidence...just a lot of "disinformation this" and "government coverup that"...throw in a little "you are naive if you believe the news/media/government...basically anything that is credible".

I'm glad he went on the show...because it showed the complete lack of logic in the conspiracy theories revolving around OBL.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Ben81
Nice Good luck my friend

make us proud
lol

He's done it, hear for yourself.
www.97xonline.com...

thx listening to it right now

those guys are bozos ..
you did great

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm just sorry that you missed an opportunity when they admitted that OBL had kidney problem and had to go to dialysis regularly. How could he go around Afghanistan and Pakistan under radar when he was in constant need of hospital care? I mean it's just stupid. Kick them where it hurts! Like they did to you! Like in boxing - short precise punches to knock them down.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I love this...because the radio show hosts exposed these ridiculous arguments for what they are.

In the end, all these ridiculous conspiracies about OBL are exactly what was exposed here...no facts, no solid points, no real evidence...just a lot of "disinformation this" and "government coverup that"...throw in a little "you are naive if you believe the news/media/government...basically anything that is credible".

I'm glad he went on the show...because it showed the complete lack of logic in the conspiracy theories revolving around OBL.

How is it illogical to question something which you have been given NO PROOF of? such as you are claiming here....show me the "proof" or "evidence" OBL was killed this last week bySEALs....Obama won't even release pictures, his body was "dumped" in the ocean....lol...

I mean c'mon man if your going to preach about evidence based logic and reason you should practice that and apply it to this situation as well? Why are you not?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

How is it illogical to question something which you have been given NO PROOF of? such as you are claiming here....show me the "proof" or "evidence" OBL was killed this last week bySEALs....Obama won't even release pictures, his body was "dumped" in the ocean....lol...

I mean c'mon man if your going to preach about evidence based logic and reason you should practice that and apply it to this situation as well? Why are you not?

People think he died in 2002...right?

Where did they get that information? The same MSM outlets that are reporting now that he was killed in a raid.

But unlike the 2002 SPECULATION, now they are reporting on events that have been confirmed by two governments (US and Pakistan), have witnesses on the ground, have people tweeting about the raid real time, have a previously top secret helicopter wreckage with pictures, have pictures of the dead OBL that many senators/representatives have seen, have DNA testing that officials have seen, OBL's daughter and wife confirming the raid and death, no statement from Al Qaeda or the Taliban DENYING that OBL is dead or that the raid took place....do you want more???

And yet, people like Uberleet will believe a 2002 SPECULATION story from the EXACT SAME MSM.

You can go ahead and believe speculation and outdated information...I'll stick with facts that are supported by multiple pieces of evidence and up to date information.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This was bad... I just have no other words for it. You shouldve been more prepared. You shouldve brought out facts and told them credible sources. Im not exactly sure where you were when you had this interview, but you shouldve had a few points written down on paper with credible sources and thrown that all in their face. Your job in that interview is to shut them up.

The good news is it was just some small time morning show and you also got experience. Yes you were bad but dont let that stop you. Learn from your mistakes and try a different show next week. Get right back on the horse.

Also be a little more assertive man. You have to understand these guys arent your friends. Theyre not some guy in a bar you're telling a story to over a drink. These guys do this everyday and if you're not going to carry the show for them they have to step in and do it for you. They literally walked all over you.
edit on 5-5-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I will take the proof of a downed helicopter inside Pakistan as proof over some conspiracy BS anyway. People that follow this crap really need to get a grip on reality. I am tickled $hitless that we went into Pakistan without permission. The Pakistani government was no doubt hiding him and if they were tipped off about our plans, Osama would have been moved ASAP. This should put other countries on notice that if you harbor criminals that attack unarmed U.S. citizens expect some of the same.
They should have that man’s trigger finger set in gold and displayed in the war museum.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I hope you wouldn't put everyone in to the same mold, that would be kind of sad. I'm sure you must have got nervous and flustered once in your life at least. We all make mistakes, we all are different, let's keep it classy ATS

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ima give Flag. Ima give Star. Ima woke up late.

Syndication.

edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
FAAAAIIIIIIILLLL....
This is exactly how I see the people on ATS...and I am sure the radio personalities see the same thing ....CONSPIRACY THEORISTS a bunch of buffoons with no facts to back up their "conspiracy" claims.

The radio peeps did nothing wrong..asked a few legit questions and got back lame responses.
edit on 5-5-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

Fail?
Where is the failure in trying sir?
I applaud Uber's effort which actually got air time even though it may not have turned out the way he would have like it to.
This was a learning experience that he shared with all of us.
This was not a win/lose proposition so their cannot be "failure"

This was also his first time doing an on air interview.
I didn't get up on waterskis the first time I tried.
I fell off a bike several times before I actually made it down the street.

Life is all about trying new things and learning as we go.
If we all got it right the first time we'd be rich slobs floating around the Carribean on our yachts instead of here posting our thoughts on ATS.

Good job Uber!
Don't let others discourage you.
You have the conviction now get the facts together to support them.
What you did takes real courage my friend and you can be proud of your efforts.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

But unlike the 2002 SPECULATION, now they are reporting on events that have been confirmed by two governments (US and Pakistan), have witnesses on the ground, have people tweeting about the raid real time, have a previously top secret helicopter wreckage with pictures, have pictures of the dead OBL that many senators/representatives have seen, have DNA testing that officials have seen, OBL's daughter and wife confirming the raid and death, no statement from Al Qaeda or the Taliban DENYING that OBL is dead or that the raid took place....do you want more???

And yet, people like Uberleet will believe a 2002 SPECULATION story from the EXACT SAME MSM.

You can go ahead and believe speculation and outdated information...I'll stick with facts that are supported by multiple pieces of evidence and up to date information.

It seems to me you are simply ignoring the previous information from multiple sources regarding OBL - and you yourself are relying predominantly on the government statements and the MSM, which you so allegedly despise.

No-one is disputing that there was some kind of event, and that there seems to have been a helicopter which hit the ground....but how does that prove the identity of the alleged corpse which was allegedly buried at sea?

So, c'mon, what indisputable evidence do you have?
edit on 5-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks Uber, at least you tried buddy.

For all those who say fail, well at least he had a go and he done okay.

The problem is they have a script to follow when it comes to conspiracies or anything that goes against what we are being told and they have all the control.

We live and learn sir, keep going!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It seems to me you are simply ignoring the previous information from multiple sources regarding OBL - and you yourself are relying predominantly on the government statements and the MSM, which you so allegedly despise.

No-one is disputing that there was some kind of event, and that there seems to have been a helicopter which hit the ground....but how does that prove the identity of the alleged corpse which was allegedly buried at sea?

So, c'mon, what indisputable evidence do you have?

I simply use the most up to date information.

Prior to May 1st, if you would of asked me if I thought OBL was already dead...I would of said that I think it is possible. That I think the USA is chasing ghosts, or that they know he is dead and that they don't care.

I listed all the evidence that there is...more than just government statements. But yes, call me crazy or naive or whatever you want, but I do trust some things that come from the government. I don't believe they are ever 100% honest and forthcoming...but I do believe they release some credible information.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Objection your honor badgering and leading the witness.

Here is my critique of what transpired.

Double teamed by two radiopros, who knew exactly where your weaknesses would be, ahead of time and were prepared to take full advantage of an atmosphere they knew you would not be comfortable in. The first guy agreed to let you move forward in your own way and then rudely interupted you. Yes this is a total fail.

On the talents part if this was an honest attempt to understand where conspiracy minded folks are coming from.

I challenge these jackasses to give you a rematch.

Everyone can kick back and say well I would've said this. Big deal, you didn't. In fact you weren't even invited on a show. Uber had no idea what he would be up against and they wasted no time and did not make him feel welcome. Their manners sucked for every reason manners exist.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Isn't this spam?
2nd

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

People think he died in 2002...right?

Where did they get that information? The same MSM outlets that are reporting now that he was killed in a raid.

I'm not making a counter claim here (although many are) and yes the counter claims to OBL being dead are speculative but for me OBL being dead is still speculative. I have seen the evidence provided and for me it doesn't add up as neatly as for you I guess so I am not convinced. Because two governments proclaim something does NOT make it fact. Witnesses don't present facts they present evidence and very flimsy evidence.

I'm just saying that it seems the equation being applied to logic isn't followed for every situation/circumstance. sometimes Its just easier to believe what you are told I guess.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Just like landing on the moon, UFO abduction, people are always in a position to claim it not to be true because “I wasn’t their, didn’t see it with my own eyes.” I feel sorry for people with that type of thinking. If Osama is alive, you will see a new video soon with him holding a newspaper with the current date on it. Don’t hold your breath on that one. May GOD show him all the mercy that he showed to others.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join