It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenblaz
Uber flubbed up and said Obama instead of Osama at one point. The best comment was that "he couldn't even tell the difference between Obama and Osama". How many news casters screwed that up!? Video

JT

haha

I was thinking the same thing. I have only heard that mixed up about every 15 seconds for the past 24-48 hours on TV.

Take in mind that this area isn't quite exactly the Harvard of the South.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Brings to mind this...

"Paranoids: They're the only ones, exept for the secret Masters themselves, who really understand what is going on....however this group gets no action coins and can do nothing, unless something gives it power, and cannot be destroyed unless it has power"
edit on 5-5-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Uber, they just...kinda...read your post-interview email to them.

They apparently don't have "radio personalities" or the time to read "17 paragraphs".

That is not the radio station you are looking for...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
One last post before I head off to work.

This is my view as I wanted to express it to the listeners, I also posted this on the comment section of "Recent Content" on the 97 X site as well as emailed it to the "talent".

My own depiction of a Conspiracy Theorist. For perspective, look at most people's normal day to day life. People generally try to do everything in their power to keep their life routine and free of turmoil and drama. I am sure there is not one person out there that hasn't told a little white lie in order to effectively keep negativity from entering the routine. People do a multitude of things that some may even consider to be controversial in order to maintain a balanced existence. Now expand that concept to the US Government's responsibility to maintain the same "as stress free of an existence" as possible. All of the above applies.

Anyone that has ever suspected a person of lying is for all intents and purposes a conspiracy theorist. Most times this is instinct driven, you just know they're lying. But to confirm that you research and question to solidify that instinct most times hoping that you are wrong, some cases you are some you are not.

The death of Osama Bin Laden, was a perfect example of this. In the conspiracy world this is often referred to as a "False Flag" in that an event was created "Wag the Dog" as you said. Why, What, and When it was released was done so in order to keep something hidden from the public as to what the right hand is doing while the left hand killed Osama is anyone's guess at this point and admittedly speculation. None the less, my instincts usually do not steer me wrong, it is the individual that chooses to hide behind the veil versus the individual that chooses to try and remove the veil.

It boils down to complacency, which is the ultimate goal in furthering whatever the main agenda is whether it be to maintain order, or worse, to hide a more sinister agenda. Either way, they have many tools at their disposal, mainly the MSM. However there are other forms and means to deliver disinformation and propaganda. However, apparently they are weak on their game. I am losing count of how many times the story is changing now.

The Internet, and the speed at which information flows is making it difficult for our Government as well as other
Governments in the world to keep their alleged tactics covered up. Just take a look at all the latest protests and uprisings that are occurring in these dictator regimes in the Middle East. By having a collective voice, the ones that choose to speak out based on their instincts as one collective voice are becoming strong and "We the people" of this Planet are not so easily fooled these days. The ones that choose to be fooled, prefer the complacency over the actual truth, it's a comfort zone.

TPTB do not have enough faith in humanity in that we can absolutely handle the truth, about everything. Sure there may be a transitional phase that borders on chaos, but we are a prevailing species capable of the most awesome accomplishments and would eventually evolve to accept whatever the "truth" may actually be. Is the overall agenda that magnificent that we'll all keel over if we're made privy to it.

Or is it that TPTB are well aware that the "show" is built on corruption and if people were made known to the truth, the people would not stand for it and thus remove the corruption on their own accord?

The power of the people is who they really fear which is why they do what they do and why Conspiracy Theorists are ultimately labeled with the stereotypical nonsensical labels they are, most predominately is "nuts". This in turn adds to the illusion of complacency in an effort to maintain order. However, it begs the question, why would "TPTB" go to such lengths to create such elaborate diversionary tactics if the effort was merely to maintain order? Instinctively, this leads me to believe that there indeed a darker and more complex agenda being kept under wraps and all stops will be pulled to protect that agenda as some prevalent episodes in our history could very well account for. What that agenda is, is the ultimate question to this conspiracy theorist.

Again, thank you all for your support, and to the poster earlier on that said it will never go down the way you expect. Case in point verified in this event.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think if Uber had pulled it off this would be the best station because the majority would not even think a conspiracy would be involved or they would have predisposed opinions about conspiracy theorists therefore if you get through to some of these people it starts a chain that will more easily link up. If he went on a more underground station the chain doesn't go anywhere it hasn't already been if that makes sense.

Good try Uber I just don't even think you and the radio hosts were on the same page and as some people have said radio is what these people do best and make a fool of you is exactly what they were looking to do.
edit on 5-5-2011 by goeffy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
EDIT: I deleted the video. Listen to better quality via link 2 posts down.

edit on 5/5/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

Well I listened and no offense.....but it was an epic failure.

You couldn't answer their questions, you just rambled.

To be honest I think we all look like fools now.

I know you wanted to do good, but...come on.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You can also listen to the interview on the station's Website:

www.97xonline.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Oh noooo!

It's...out THERE now! Forever!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

They actually gave you several opportunities at the start.... and you just rambled on.
They asked "What conspiracy is the kidney one" and you just flapped..... you rambled.

They asked you clearly several times what happened.....

They asked you several times what is your opinion......

They said you were very passionate in your emails and claimed you had something to say, and yet you go on the show and basically say nothing.

Man....

I think you sounded stoned.

You backed up nothing you said, you couldn't string a sentence together.

Embarrassing. :shk:

I'm telling you... If Skeptic Overlord would have gone on there, he would have blown these guys minds.... or at the very least, strung a coherent sentence together.

Pathetic.

Those guys didn't maul you at all..... you were just awful, rambling and had nothing.

ETA:

OUR ATS voice??

To even mention ATS in your "Piece" or even associate us with that rambling nonsense is just wrong man....

Thanks

edit on 5/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Uber you sounded great. I think you would be better of recording your own piece and uploading it on ATS or youtube.

And if i were you id change my radio staion. what an arogant pig-headed rude and sarcastic hypocrits they are.

This is not a good way to start the day, no wonder people go nuts driving to work and back listening to guys like this.
for goodnedd sake id be stressed before i even got to work

try something calming and gentle tolisten to.

love ya Uber x x x

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Well, nice try. I know it's not easy when you have these fast talking "professionals" rushing and attacking you. Did you write down some notes and try to anticipate what they might ask? It's all good, but preparation is crucial if you're going to come out on top in this situation. I'm totally with you in what you're trying to achieve. The masses need to start thinking critically, and unfortunately the way they think is totally opposite of us. They want everything laid out on a silver platter and easy to digest. How do we change that? We can't force them to start using that grey matter between their ears.
edit on 5-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just some thoughts from someone who does ATS Live Radio....FWIW

I do ATS Live every Saturday (hint hint to all to listen in
) and I must say that speaking live on air is NOT easy. I have been doing it for well over a year and I still get nervous and stumble over my thoughts and screw up now and then. Maybe the listenters are waiting to throw tomatoes at me
for all my mistakes....

It is NOT easy. Knowing you have zillions (give or take a few
) people listening in and that once you open your mouth, there is no going back, and interacting with others and..........well, it takes time to get the hang of it and used to it.

It's pressure filled..........but fun and exciting at the same time.
edit on May 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
To the OP , did you have at least some notes in front of you with some key points, just that you could have referred back to? You dont think the presenters on the end of the radio have producers to help them keep on track.

The thing is, it seems like you had plenty of time create a sound case for your argument, yet you seemed to divert from their questioning.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
FAAAAIIIIIIILLLL....
This is exactly how I see the people on ATS...and I am sure the radio personalities see the same thing ....CONSPIRACY THEORISTS a bunch of buffoons with no facts to back up their "conspiracy" claims.

The radio peeps did nothing wrong..asked a few legit questions and got back lame responses.
edit on 5-5-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I want to say Uberl33t, even though it didn't go down very well, I think it was very brave of you to go on air and take on the challenge of convincing these guys. After reading your story I think it was well constructed. For reading material. But if you go on air and talk it's a whole other story.

There's no time for introductions, context, changing one's perspective. There's only time for bulletpoints. Bam Bam Bam. Hard hitting. To the point. Burial at sea is bullcrap here - Osama wasn't even behind 911 there. And then hopefully, these 'hits' settle in the hosts' and listeners mind and then they can construct the bigger picture on their own.

Please don't stop doing what you do. I think you can do very well next time if you change your strategy a bit!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nice Good luck my friend

make us proud
lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Nice Good luck my friend

make us proud
lol

He's done it, hear for yourself.
www.97xonline.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

I agree that more facts should have been presented and in a more "to the point" manner.

Everyone gets nervous and people freeze up sometimes, especially talking about something most people will ridicule you for regardless of how well the facts are presented...and that's probably why the radio station wanted to put uber on air in the first place. And while I think you're script was a little long uber, you're definitely brave for trying.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have to say, the lack of straight answers was very politician-esqe (if that's a word).
Props for making the effort, though. Better luck next time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join