It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They aren't giving you any credit before this show. Good luck w/everything!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I tuned in just now! Heard them announce you and reference this website allthough not by name. Well you got my attention! I'll be listening..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Even better, I firmly believe this is the "talent" being talented. It's a persona, nothing more. I am only one listener, they have to maintain this persona for the benefit of all listeners. I think most in broadcasting radio or otherwise will agree.

I'm ready to be ridiculed, tough exterior

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

good luck man, stayed awake to listen to the ATS flag fly high> We are tuned in here in oz. KEEP IT REAL

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Good luck.

I assume the title of 'King Of Conspiracies' came from them.

That little title just forces the bar to be raised a bit more, and not in your favor.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I know that. I'm just listening to their build-up and I can see where they might try to push that angle.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

just trying to hype it up i hope

let's see whats happens it's on now. *listening in*

Edit: That could of worked out better, nervous?
That wasn't really good radio nor was it a good interview.
ah well moving on.

edit on 5-5-2011 by OnlyLove because: altering viewpoint

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Good luck buddy! I have been listening and it sounds like they are setting you up to fail.

JT

Damn... now the bashing begins
edit on 5-5-2011 by Greenblaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What time will this interview be on in the UK and is it possible for me in the UK to listen?

Good luck anyway Uber

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I tried to tell you, man. They were gunning for you, and you leapt out there before seeing exactly where they were going.

Lesson learned, though, for next time.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Has the interview already taken place?

link   
lol

1.5 minutes to explain anything is going to be impossible - especially if you can't believe there is disinformation in digital media. I thought that was at least a very easy concept to accept.

You need a solid 30 minutes of airtime which is uninterrupted to explain the whole 9/11 story -> present time. So pretty much impossible.

link   
Sounds like you didn't get to say what you wanted... the conversation was not what you were expecting.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Damn Uber, they didn't even give you a chance to really talk...could tell you were a little nervous which is perfectly natural. Think they'd give you one more chance?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah. They ended the interrogation, er, interview, in less than ten minutes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Aw man you lost them
It seemed to me like you got a little overwhelmed by those guys. You really shouldve made clear that

1. Osama was not responsible for 911. The FBI didnt hold him responsible. He was a public media scapegoat for covering up the real agenda.

2. There is NO proof of the may day Osama got killed story. None. NADA. The event might have happened, but Osama wasnt involved. All news is based on a STATEMENT. From a government that LIES all the time. The burden of proof is on the one making up this story, but all sheeple like those radio presentors blindly swallow it because it's the government and they say so.

3. They won't release the alleged picture because of graphic nature they claimed earlier. They release pretty shocking pictures of 3 other guys that are dead. So why not Osamas? BECAUSE THEY HAVE NONE!

4. The sea grave and DNA test story are an insult to the peoples intelligence.

In short: you'd have to be a f@##$ moron to believe the official story!

I'm sorry - of course it's easier when you aren't pressured by radio hosts but still... Missed chance bro.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I was going to ask what the potential damage to ATS and it's members would be if the interview back-fired.

Well it seems it has...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Did anyone get a recording?

I'd like to listen.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately as radio is live and NOW, you don't have the chance or a second chance to edit and change wording. Remember these guys have a lot more experience than most of us at live radio and have those spontaneous arguments ready. Relaying your ideas on a website is completely different than doing it live and it showed. You can't "take back" or edit for clarity...and with only a few minutes to do it in you really need to be on your toes.

I applaud your courage to even give it a shot. I'm a huge fan of re-reading my posts several times before hitting the reply button and would never be brave enough to try to debate someone live with my ideas. Sorry it didn't work out and hopefully this hasn't painted us all in the same light as I feared it would...

Michelle

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Really?

Well listening to the station now... actually playing some ok music

Must have just missed it.

The OP should have been prepared.... It's easy to sit behind a screen and say this and that.... but to actually speak live or in front of people, well.... that's a whole different kettle of fish.

Oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join