It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Good Call!! Thank you and Goodnight ...I am hoping this thread will be lively through out the night. Those of you that are nightowls, if you'd like to give this thread an occasional bump throughout the night, I would be most appreciative. Afterall I did tell them to expect a spike in traffic, I want them to know I wasn't exaggerating.

I have faith that we are going to perhaps break records in regards to site traffic.

This time, it will be for the positive.

I will be up by 7 and bump the thread once more before the interview. Good Night ATS, much love for you all!

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 5/4/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hummmmm.

How do you bump a thread?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Hummmmm.

How do you bump a thread?

Just post in it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
When you say you "love" ATS guys...you mean guys and gals, and "love" guys, as in being in Vegas getting your shoes shined,smoke a cigar, and have a drink in your hand right?

THAT kind of love right?

OK cool... .

Don't want to be part of a conspiracy with or against anybody for that free love chit.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Good for you, man. Even if you only get through to a few people it will be worth it. And dont let that host bully you around. Good luck!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Uber, denying ignorance on a whole new level.

Just bumping the thread, good luck with the interview..

Peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Giving you a flag star and bump! Good luck tomorrow morning, very proud of you for getting this interview! I recently made my local news (just griping about idiots driving through the flooded road) and it was a fun exciting little thing to have happen.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi all, yes, new here. Just made an account like a day ago but I've been lurking for a while. I wouldn't chime in but I really think you need an outside point of view on this. First of all, it is awesome you are excited and confident. However, you seem...overzealous. It is fantastic you are going to have a chance to broadcast your views to everyone (literally) and truly be heard, that is priceless. HOWEVER, I urge you to re-think your approach. I think you need to realize that in all likelihood you are a novelty to them– do not take this as a put-down, it is in no way meant as one, but in my mind– from my own observations and knowledge about radio and television– they likely are having you on as an "example" of a conspiracy theorist. I do not mean they are inviting you on to ridicule you (...necessarily, not sure what kind of show it is) but I sincerely doubt, with every bone in my body, that this is going to turn into some kind of "Ask the Expert" scenario. The mainstream media has been referring to "conspiracy theorists" a lot lately, between the Obama birth certificate and the bin Laden whatever-it-is, and I'm sure they are aware that plenty of mainstream, Apple Pie Americans would be interested and curious in being presented with a self-professed "conspiracy theorist," however maybe just in that "don't touch that dial!"/"hearing" but not "listening" sort of way. By all means, have your points and your own personal agenda as well, you SHOULD, but you also need to be a bit on the defensive. From what I see, as an outsider looking in, is that you have made quite a few inquiries to a few of the same people in a short span of time and managed to get their attention. This is actually quite a strength, and you should feel accomplished, but realize that in their mind, from the way that they see the world, it does not matter that you are in fact one of the more eloquent writers I have read on this site and know your way around a sentence– your world view, according to THEIR worldview, makes you an oddball. If you go in all gung-ho about this you're going to do a face plant in 90% of the listeners minds and will have successfully worked against yourself. Begin guarded, figure out where you figure IN to their program, and play from there. Dialing in with a lesson plan in hand may just make you seem alienated.
Just in case you doubt what I have said, I would like to point out that even one of the admins of this site was apparently a bit taken aback by your 30+ private messages on the same topic. Yes it was time-sensitive, but you seem an awful bit eager, too. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I do sincerely wish you luck but I truly believe you need to hear the flip side of this before your interview. I mean no discouragement, and in fact I support what you are doing. Also, aside from semi-representing AboveTopSecret members, realize that in some ways you do represent ALL "conspiracy theorists," as "mainstreamers" apparently just lump them together. So make sure you are articulate and be open-minded to whatever they are saying as well. Anyone who has ever tried to convince anybody of anything will know how ridiculously frustrating it is to have a conversation with someone who is a dogmatic know-it-all. I am not at all implying that you are one, these are just words of advice. You sound like you know what you want out of this interview and it may also be worthwhile to think where you go if you don't get anywhere you wanted to. I hope it goes as well as you anticipate though. I wish you the best!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

God Speed good sir!

May the Heavens be with you and may you change the destiny of man for the better.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Do you have your tin foil hat ready? Or will you be wearing a collander? But seriously good luck. I have a feeling they are getting ready to try and make you look silly.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
*Bump*

Wish I could listen in but I have work to do....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

OK in 1.5 hours it will be 7.30am 5/5/11 EDT. It is current;y 7.30pm 5/5/11 in Adelaide, so seeing as Queensland is 0.5 hours ahead of us, it means that this radio show will be aired tonight at 9.30pm your time.

Only problem now is finding this foreign radio station on the net - anyone got a link? I want to listen to the voice of ATS!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Bumping... 1 hour to go... love this radio station as it has great music and loved every song so far (so thanks for introducing me to something new)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Heads up Uber,

Listening to the hosts right now, and they may be gunning for you a bit.

"Will he come out of left field..."

"Letters were WAY too formal..."

etc.

Good luck, just want to make sure you have some idea what you're stepping in to.

ETA: Not sure if you've followed the main Japan thread or not, but it might be one to point out if there seem to be "you guys are crazy" comments. There have been some great contributors, critical thinkers, image analysts, and information gatherers on there. In fact, in several instances, a possible plan of action was put forth, only to be carried out (or at least discussed) later by TEPCO.

Here's the link (600+ pages): www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalPriapism
First of all, it is awesome you are excited and confident. However, you seem...overzealous. It is fantastic you are going to have a chance to broadcast your views to everyone (literally) and truly be heard, that is priceless. HOWEVER, I urge you to re-think your approach. I think you need to realize that in all likelihood you are a novelty to them– do not take this as a put-down, it is in no way meant as one, but in my mind– from my own observations and knowledge about radio and television– they likely are having you on as an "example" of a conspiracy theorist. I do not mean they are inviting you on to ridicule you (...necessarily, not sure what kind of show it is) but I sincerely doubt, with every bone in my body, that this is going to turn into some kind of "Ask the Expert" scenario.

By all means, have your points and your own personal agenda as well, you SHOULD, but you also need to be a bit on the defensive. From what I see, as an outsider looking in, is that you have made quite a few inquiries to a few of the same people in a short span of time and managed to get their attention. This is actually quite a strength, and you should feel accomplished, but realize that in their mind, from the way that they see the world, it does not matter that you are in fact one of the more eloquent writers I have read on this site and know your way around a sentence– your world view, according to THEIR worldview, makes you an oddball. If you go in all gung-ho about this you're going to do a face plant in 90% of the listeners minds and will have successfully worked against yourself. Begin guarded, figure out where you figure IN to their program, and play from there. Dialing in with a lesson plan in hand may just make you seem alienated.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I do sincerely wish you luck but I truly believe you need to hear the flip side of this before your interview. I mean no discouragement, and in fact I support what you are doing. Also, aside from semi-representing AboveTopSecret members, realize that in some ways you do represent ALL "conspiracy theorists," as "mainstreamers" apparently just lump them together.

Regardless of your join date, I agree 100% with your post. I know I'm late on this reply...but be very very careful with this. This could be the nail in the coffin of us "conspiracy theorists". They may be setting up this interview to ridicule and show the world how crazy "we" all are...which will then kill any and all future theories coming out of not only this site but from other people that are questioning the world. I wish you the best of luck and I am tuning in from Canada online

Michelle

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Sending you positive energy full of, first and foremost- TRUTH.
And also LOVE- PEACE- GRACE- and HUMILITY.

I'm sure you will do awesome!
ATS FTW!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I have read through most of all the posts since my sign off. As far as the novelty, I have expressed that in an email to the staff. In that I know their position in regards to this interview, the are the ones in control, be that as it may, "the message" I am going to convey...is going to be my opinion.

As we the members of this site already are well aware, those are agreed with and not agreed with across the board, no matter your position on any given topic. The beauty is, the ones "the message" does get through to, is where the overall "wherewithal" of the interview will end up.

18 mins

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

It's in the OP

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Prepared for this, and i assure you I am not "nuts"!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hello Uber,

Great to hear you have a radio interview to get your thoughts across to more people.
I will be listening in from The Netherlands, hope you won't get ridiculed my these "msm" people.

Good luck to you my friend,
OnlyLove.

P.S. yes i'm new
lurking since 2005 but due to recent events i felt obligated to sign up.
Not a native english speaker so please forgive any grammatical errors.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join