It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Good luck. And try to record it and post it for us to listen to if you can!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I will record it, but I encourage others to try as well, as my attention is going to obviously be devoted to conducting the interview. None the less I will have it queued up to record.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Skeptic Overlord is absolulty correct. The ATS "brand" is becoming more valuable. I was under the impression that you already had the "green light" to speak on ATS's behalf. My mistake.

Yeah..your a "member," not really a spokesman.

Even more reason to be cautious. Your technically not even "sanctioned." That leaves you open as a "conspirarist"(that a word?) more then the Owners of a conspiracy sight that gets hits from all walks of life.

I'll listen..

Overlord just said be cautious with liability and their Brand. He could have bitten you ear off. I would never go on airwaves talking ATS..they're doing a pretty good job.

And I'm not involved in ATS at all....other then a light contributor.

I heard they're going public with stock options,and based on who they like,they'll do insider trading.
That a conspiracy? See how this S*** get's started?

Good Luck

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Crystal Clear!

I ask that you have faith that I will conduct this interview with tact and demeanor that of which represents ATS. I will heed every bit of what you said. I (as a member) am thankful for the information that this site provides me.

Thank you, for all that You, Your Staff, and members do to provide everyone the opportunity to be made privy to the information on this website as well as providing a home for all the brilliant minds to collectively discuss said alternative topics and events. It is appreciated by this one more than you know.

With that, I will do my best to make You, Staff, and the members proud.

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I just got your message. I haven't been posting in the past week. I will give this a listen tomorrow. Do us and yourself proud

DeWayne
edit on 4/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling & to add content

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
cool, i live near sarasota. will be listening!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Awesome, Thank you!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
To those that are interested, i just tested the recording software to the live-stream on 97 X, sounds beautiful

I also received a reply back from Seth (a.k.a. Boy) and he has informed me that he has informed their IT department to expect a spike in traffic to their website. In turn, I expect ATS may see a similar spike in visitors to the site and perhaps we may even receive a few new members speculatively.

So let's show them what we're made of, how strong our voice of ATS is, as well as the range of brilliant minds that make up this website.

By you tuning in, I feel that my voice, effectively becomes your voice.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'll be tuning in from Texas! Looking forward to it
Good luck and positive vibes being sent your way!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hope I can get up early enough. Good luck Uber!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
From CBS:
"The risks of release outweigh the benefits," Rogers said. "Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

Haha, what a joke these guys are. The only reason some might be extra-skeptical of any White House photo's authenticity is because of the proven-to-be doctored birth certificate they submitted to the public. Oh, we would give out the photo that proves Bin Laden is dead, but since we ruined our credibility a week ago and subsequently "dumped the body in the ocean," we'll just blame our failure to do so on the conspiracy theorists....err....terrorists. Infuriating.

Good luck tomorrow!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Thank you my friend I appreciate it!!

reply to post by Night Star

Me too, if not, there will most likely be a recording. I will post it in here as soon as possible, and thank you!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontdrinkthewater

I plan to polish the image of what people stereotypically deem a conspiracy theorist as. I for one, choose not to be blind to the world we live in and I am by no means "a nut" as it is so ineloquently stated by a mass majority.

Thank you for the luck!

edit on 5/4/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I will be listening to you tomorrow night.

Make us proud my friend.

S & F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank you, I will certainly give it my all!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Good luck tomorrow!!

Myself and a few friends will be listening!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

You Rock!!! ...Thank you!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Man .. I have to work..

so if you can record it..

or someone can, I'd be grateful..

you go UBERL33T!!!

make us proud my man...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Thank you my friend, I most definitely will!

...and i will record it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Look forward to listening to the interview.
Now get to bed and get some sleep so
you will be well rested....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join