It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
2nd Question:

This site is where people can go and discuss different conspiracies right ?

Wrong.
It is a site, where members discuss what might be the truth, instead of listening only to the propaganda of mainstream media. We dig for the truth and deny ignorance, when mainstream has obscured the truth to the point it is no longer even recognisable to be the truth. As opposed to being kept in the dark and fed crap all the time like most sheople, who do in fact see that they are being lied to, but choose to throw their hands in the air, and say, " Oh well ya, but what can you do about it ?" Well we at least choose not to be kept in the dark. We may still have to eat the crap. But you better damn well know we're not liken that either.

edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You are correct randyvs..Open discussions.

I don't know how many time's I've read threads here on ATS and said to myself " That's it..he nailed my thoughts,THAT'S my new opinion on the subject matter. Game Over"

I read 3 or 4 more people who chime in and THEN I go..."Oh, I was WRONG..THAT guy is right based on new information I read"

It's a great game I play to myself thanks to ATS members,as I form MY opinions. Not ATS's.

If Urber knew the topic of conversation was OBS being dead in 2001 or Sunday as FACT and that was the focus of the conversation and phonecall..no wonder he almost mumbled..there is still so much new side show info coming out hourly..it's hard to keep up, much less put that data into a concise formulated "opinion" and why he questions the facts as presented.
On a morning show to boot?

They did sound like they wanted to be convinced..and he didn't give up enough. So away the interview went.

Really doesn't have much to do with ATS as a Platform for truth.

It's not like ATD "endorses" wild idea's. Just allows us to evaluate, based on facts presented on a subject or topic.

They let YOU decide.

If people can't read through the rhetoric on here,and don't "get it," then maybe they should read the front page of the papers as their only souce of information.

For me, I can weed through the process on topics I like.
Sometimes it's easy,sometimes it's redundent.

At least I can check in every 4 hours and see what's going on.

FOR free.

AND the radio show is actually pretty good.. and no..I'm not a schill. I just happen to like this site.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesolutionisrevolution
Yet Insulted him after the interview was over, while he couldn't respond. They took little jabs at him and kind of hypocritically, kept repeating what they didn't like about his interview. The fact that he kept repeating the same thing, maybe they didn't maul him, but they did pull the classic, were not making fun of you uber, yet go on to take shots at him.

Well to be honest, I don't know the show... but from what people have said and the kind of segments they have on there, I'm not surprised by the way they acted.

I'm not saying they were right and I'm not saying in a fair and just world, that he should have been treated this way.... not at all, but it' not a fair and just world.... he listens to the show regularly and knew what he was letting himself in for.

Also read back through this thread...

This guy IGNORED everyone who said be careful....

He said things like

They're going to have to step up their game I'm afraid....

.....will do my best to make You, Staff, and the members proud.

I'm ready to be ridiculed, tough exterior

They may have been a little mean and rough and didn't play fair but who says they HAVE to?

It's their show... and the guy who called KNEW that.

Conspiracy theorist or not, I think, humanity takes a big loss, when we pick each other apart for what we believe in. Even more so for entertainment

Really.... humanity takes a loss because a guy calls in to a show and has no idea what he's talking about and gets picked apart by two DJ's?

No dude... Humanity takes a loss with all the wars being waged, with the starvation around the world.... with the fact that some people have too much money and throw it away like rubbish, while others actually live on and eat rubbish..... while we kill each other needlessly.... while we divide ourselves because of the colour of our skin or the god we pray to.... while there is so much sadness and grief in the world...

THAT is when and why humanity takes a loss.... not when some "Dude on the net" calls a show and makes a complete tool of himself....

That I class as light relief.

I think I get it man, you don't like how he made some of us look in other peoples eyes. That shouldn't matter, a good quote from Immortal Technique is, "& even though we survived, through the struggle that made us, we still see ourselves, through the eyes of people that hate us"

No disrespect intended

TSIR

I couldn't give a **** about how he made ATS look in all honesty.... it was theatrics earlier... in all honesty I couldn't care.... it just annoys me when people decide to try and talk on behalf of everyone...or When someone like this goes on and plays the role, perfectly, of stupid, clueless conspiracy theorist.

edit on 5/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesolutionisrevolution
reply to post by blupblup

Fun at ubers expense though?
, Let's give him a break he didn't convey what he wanted to best. But we are already a few pages in breaking his chops. I know you mean well though blup, I know personally if you judged me from some of my bigger Eff ups, you'd probably think I'm a D bag lol, we all have low points. Let's not focus on it to much and try and help him improve if anything. I'd do the same for anyone even people I don't agree with

Hey right on dude... we all screw up, god knows I have too.

For me though, It's not about how he conveyed it... It's about his attitude and arrogance going into it.... people warned him, they really did.

If he just said "I'm going on this show, I need your support... what shall I say, I'm nervous.... blah blah" and was really honest about it and so on, then fine..

I wouldn't be hard on the guy.... I'd be with everyone else.... "Good effort" "Unlucky pal, get 'em next time" and all that jazz....

But nope.... Ignorance and arrogance and then.... comeuppance.

All good man, and yes... was fun

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
UberL33t - 97 X Interview - My Rebuttal

To begin,

I would first like to repeat, that if one has not read IN FULL how this all transpired from the beginning then the potential of one forming a negative opinion is going to be higher. Being presumptuous, I will assume that everyone commenting is fully aware of the events as they transpired from start to finish. Either way I will pull key points from within threads, emails, and conversations I have had along the way in an attempt to perhaps make the ordeal and how it all transpired as crystal clear as possible.

It is not my goal to try and sway your overall opinion of me, how I performed, or any other view you may have. You own it and I do not care to take it away from you. My goal, is to merely give my version of how I feel it all went down, it is yours to process as you please.

To start this rebuttal off, I want to post the last two emails that I sent that I have yet to make you privy to. The replies to which are included. The "replies" that I have received from this throughout are very relevant to the opinion a handful of you are forming in that they were virtually nonexistent, please keep that in mind.

First email:

RE: 7:30 Am Interview - Will be Global

5/04/11
Reply ▼Boy 97 X
To You, Fisher, Chris (CMG-Tampa), Belusky, Danielle (CMG-Tampa)

Wow. Thanks for all the traffic. I will alert IT so they can prepare.
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 7:28 PM
To: Fisher, Chris (CMG-Tampa); Seth (CMG-Tampa); Belusky, Danielle (CMG-Tampa)
Subject: 7:30 Am Interview - Will be Global

Hello Again,

I posted this thread on AboveTopSecret.com in regards to our scheduled interview at 7:30 AM:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wanted to email you to convey that this interview will have a Global Listener-ship. I posted this thread @ 6:35 pm today. Already there will be 2 listeners in Australia and 1 in Ireland as well as other parts of the US but I foresee this growing throughout the night. Being that ATS has such a wide membership and being that my background is in technology, I wanted to prepare you.

More so, your IT department, for the simple fact that the potential traffic to your website during tomorrow's show will be spiked. I foresee a lot of my fellow members listening in, in that respect, I want to be sure that the website can handle the traffic and to make you aware that your audience is going to more than just the Tampa Bay area listeners. On that note I look forward to the interview

Respectfully,
UberL33t

Second Email:

RE: 7:30 Am Interview - Will be Global‏

4:51 AM
Reply ▼Fisher 97 X

I’m looking forward to it as well… Talk to you in a few hours!

Fisher

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:16 PM
To: Seth (CMG-Tampa); Fisher, Chris (CMG-Tampa); Belusky, Danielle (CMG-Tampa)
Subject: RE: 7:30 Am Interview - Will be Global

I have been instructed by the Admin of ATS to make it known that I am in no way a "representative" of the site. I am allowed to however state that I am a member and that my point of view is in general to the content therein. I would like to however throw a shout out somewhere in the interview with a small description of what the site entails. "AboveTopSecret.com is a website with a global membership base full of brilliant minds discussing and debating alternative news topics and events"...something along those lines if I may be provided the opportunity.

My overall goal however, without knowing what the format of the interview is going to entail, is to convey to people that conspiracy people are not the stereotypical "nuts" that the MSM makes them out to be. Fisher's skepticism is intriguing, so I have a few points that I want to convey that will perhaps at least open his mind to the possibility that everything is not what it seems. However, I realize each of your positions as the "talent" of the show and will respect that accordingly. Again, I look forward to it.

Respectfully,
UberL33t

Those two replies, in addition to the call I made inquiring to confirm whether I was in fact the purpose for all the calls the show received in regards to the original email which contained this specific statement in regards to OBL.

The original thread this all stemmed from is this one:

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

I'll quote the OP:

This is how they do it we all know this. This is a blatant MSM wool over the eyes type of an announcement. It's time to peruse the interwebz with a fine tooth comb. I have a huge suspicion that there is something that is occurring or about to. Let's turn our vigilance dials up a notch and look out for news that is getting put by the wayside. I suggest you pick your favorite topic on ATS and go digging for news to see if anything stands out.

Collectively we have a better chance of stumbling upon what they may or may not be attempting to cover up than we do individually.

This seems entirely too convenient right now....senses are tingling strong on this one. I wouldn't post this if I didn't feel strongly about it.

Let's hit the ground running ATS and start digging!!

I implore anyone to quote me saying anything of the sort in any communications that I had with the Radio Station at any point during this ordeal in regards to having Super Secret Knowledge of a conspiracy. I would like anyone to make me aware of how THAT thread, or the OP in any way suggests that I had some Super Secret Knowledge to share with the world in regards to any specifics whatsoever. From the get go, this started from what I felt had the potential to be a conspiracy with the announcement of the death of OBL and by the response in that original thread other people seemingly agreed.

So please tell me how, THIS, from the original email to their morning show crew....

I’d like you to check out my view of the topic you had on this morning about Osama’s death on a free Alternative News Website that I have been a member of for awhile.

(emphasis added by me for clarity in this post).

....turned into this?

'UberL33t' tries to tell Fisher and Seth about his Osama conspiracy theory - but he can't seem to find the words.

That looks rather clear to me, "my view of the topic" which was conveyed as the mere conspiracy aspect of the OBL story, NOT details regarding any facts to an alleged conspiracy itself!!! Is that not clear there?

THIS, was never the intent. I do not, nor have I ever claimed to be privy to any facts that would support this claim. If I did, I would effectively label myself as a "Conspiracy Factualist".

So the originating email stemmed the following thread based off the events that transpired on the show and all the calls they received the day after. From that, I was inspired to create this thread titled:

Success at Getting "Our" ATS Voice into the MSM - OBL Conspiracy - (99.6% positive, you decide)

Here is a snippet from the OP that I think also conveys my intent and never once mentions any Super Secret Knowledge in regards to an alleged conspiracy based on the announcement of OBL's death. If so, please point it out.

97 X, a Local Tampa Bay area New Rock Station, on a talk mixed with music show called (The Morning X). They devote a portion of the show to a listener call-in segment where local listeners can "weigh-in" on a variety of different topics and current events going on in the local area as well as the world. This particular morning (May 02, 2011) the show had Listeners weigh-in on the death of Osama bin Laden.

Based on the thread I started the night before, I SOOOOOO wanted to call and "weigh-in" with my view more than any other topic that they have ever had on before (usually the topics are about a lot of Hollywood blah blah). However, my commute to work takes all but 5 minutes so I am only able to catch very little of the show on any given day and more hope I catch it during the time they are playing music anyway. That and it's always busy no matter the topic at hand, but I knew this topic would not thwart me a chance to make it on the show due to it's popularity and the fact that it broke only hours previously, not to mention I had so much to say and inherently knew I would only probably be given so much time if I did happen to make it on.

But, my view and my passion for what makes this site so great were strong on this topic and I wanted to get "our" voice heard somehow....

So I thought to myself "I am not going to stop with just ATS". This was, in my opinion, too blatant of a potential conspiracy and I felt my...more..."OUR" voice needed to be heard in that regard, if only in my local area. So in response to that segment of the Morning Show I sent the following email to the "talent" later that evening due to the inability to actually call in, effectively, this way seemingly allowed me a much louder and robust voice, if only speculatively at this point with a 99.6% assurance, but I'll let you be the judge.

Which is referencing the first email.

From the response the original thread received I felt driven to perhaps include what I felt "our" ATS voice, from within that thread was attempting to elude to which was, there are people out there that do not but the story they are being fed by the Media and more so the government. I used OBL's death as it was breaking news and regardless of the conspiracy version that any one person believes, my goal was to use this story as a reference to why conspiracy theorists have some of the views they do. In attempt to shed some light on the "everything is not always as it seems" argument based on my and other posters view in that thread.

Of which, my mindset was based off of the mockery that they made of the multiple listeners that called into the show that by the end of it were for all intents and purposes labeled as "nuts". Therein lay the gumption to try and provide the "talent" with "my view" of why I feel certain people have these convictions when it comes to being a conspiracy theorist as well as the drive to seek out answers when true facts have allegedly been manipulated and then regurgitated to effectively reveal a story that is, well bullocks.

So let's review shall we?

As far as communication with the "talent", there was the call to find out if the segment the day prior was in fact due to my emails which I never got to ask mind you, but the response solidified that nevertheless. This is a quote from the OP of the thread that I am now writing a rebuttal to:

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

I can confirm that the second link, is in fact 100%. I found this out by calling into the show this morning during an off-peak time because I wanted to know if I was the reason for all the fuss (for lack of a better term) and was able to get Danielle (Show Producer) on the line, this is the conversation that ensued:

"Hi..is this Danielle?" she said "yes" I said "Hi Danielle this is UberL33t" ...there was a slight pause ..she said "OH...ummm hold on" ...she came back to the line after a few seconds and asked "can you do an On-Air interview at 7:30 am tomorrow" ...in which I replied "yes" in so many words. I tried to dig for what the line of questioning would be like but her reply was not very forthcoming ...she said "I don't know, that will be up to Fisher to decide".

I was instructed to call in @ 7:30 am tomorrow 05/05/2011, however i am not sure whether this will be Live, or something they will record, edit, and play back. As it sounds, it is going to be Live as the show is not normally prerecorded and they usually broadcast Live.

If you have followed these threads at all, then you know why they want to interview me. I have expectations for how it's going to go and have prepared for these expectations. The overall gist is that conspiracy theorists are "coo-coo". So I plan to school not only the talent in this event, but the general public as well. Any way it happens to go, I am rather quick on my feet so I will handle it in a tactful manner regardless, rest assured.

Add this communication to the two emails posted in the beginning of this thread, and that was it.
I was FULLY prepared to engage the topic of what I presumed the interview was going to consist of. If you listened, I tried to start off in that direction. Keep this in mind, they dropped the "UberL33t, is on the line to tell us his theory on why he thinks the Osama Bin Laden death is a conspiracy" (pardon me if I didn't directly quote that). Now mind you, I had only awoken 30 minutes prior (not using that as an excuse, but to the genius that replied in the Interview thread and suggested I partake in the use of illegal narcotics is why I felt the need to justify that portion, naming no names of course).

So when I heard Fisher say that, in my head I was like "wait wtf?" that's not why I am being interviewed dude. Seconds after hearing that, I thought, no worries, I have all this positive energy behind me and plenty of people listening that are on my side I will just do my best to adapt and overcome and hope that I don't totally get put through the ringer.

Well we are all now aware of the outcome of the interview.

In Conclusion

First, my sincerest apologies to anyone that felt I misrepresented or otherwise disrespected "their" voice or "ATS's voice" as a collective. This was not the intent I assure you!! From the start, my intent was to merely convey why I and others consider certain things to be a conspiracy. To the ones saying that I wasn't ambushed, I ask you to give that a second thought after this rebuttal.

I admit, I was immensely nervous and as GEL has so graciously mentioned multiple times, attempt it yourself, it's not a cake walk. The psychology behind it of knowing that THAT many people are listening to you, is not an easy feeling to overcome" As I stated in a post in the Interview thread I have been on ATS Live in one of the earlier broadcasts on the topic of EVP's and some recordings I received. I was nervous and stammered there as well. Although I was met with a much more jovial response regardless of the skepticism of some of the listeners. Even when I was on-the-air with folks that are of the same caliber so to speak it was absolutely nerve wracking.

All in all, to me they (the 97 X talent) are the ones who lost here. Whether their attempt was to try and gain specific information out of me in regards to details surrounding the OBL story, or just to make me look like a "nut" it holds no relevance in my mind. I know that I am rational, lucid, and otherwise a normal individual as it is. This "ordeal" won't change that. I am choosing to indeed chalk this up to a learning experience and take the advice of the ones that said "choose your battles". The lack of communication throughout should have been my first clue, but I decided to give this Morning Show, more the "talent" the benefit of the doubt that they were truly interested in what makes a conspiracy theorist tick in so many words.

As far as preparation is concerned, I DID prepare for what I thought the Interview was going to entail. I wrote out each section of my personal views (and what I assumed were others based on the original "let's start digging" thread, hence the "Our ATS voice" portion) and planned to paraphrase if time was an issue. The "bullet points" as some had suggested were in my head as well as in front of me on the screen. I posted this in the Interview thread but would also like to post it as the second post in this thread just in case it was missed. Additionally, understand that this is MY opinion, and only what I feel others opinions MAY be as fellow members who follow and discuss similar topics on this website.

I would also feel remiss if I didn't mention that fact that I am still a bit perplexed at why my ISP suddenly took a dump seconds before the show started thus eliminating me recording it Live as it happened.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75c532804320.png[/atsimg]

To ease those of you who have already labeled me "coo-coo". I have chalked this up to mere coincidence at this point, none the less, the coincidence of it, does in fact make my instincts tingle. Make what you will of that.

On a personal note, I would like to wholeheartedly thank each and every one of you that have supported me throughout this ordeal. I feel truly honored to have so many members, and I would go as far as to say friends, that gave their unwavering support. To the Administration & Staff, I did manage to get a plug in for AboveTopSecret.com so if there is one positive to this, it is that, regardless of the end result and the "public's" personal view of me. I can deal with the ridicule for my tough exterior that is fueled by positive thinking allows the negativity to slide right off.

Respectfully,
UberL33t

My own depiction of a Conspiracy Theorist. For perspective, look at most people's normal day to day life. People generally try to do everything in their power to keep their life routine and free of turmoil and drama. I am sure there is not one person out there that hasn't told a little white lie in order to effectively keep negativity from entering the routine. People do a multitude of things that some may even consider to be controversial in order to maintain a balanced existence. Now expand that concept to the US Government's responsibility to maintain the same "as stress free of an existence" as possible. All of the above applies.

Anyone that has ever suspected a person of lying is for all intents and purposes a conspiracy theorist. Most times this is instinct driven, you just know they're lying. But to confirm that you research and question to solidify that instinct most times hoping that you are wrong, some cases you are some you are not.

The death of Osama Bin Laden, was a perfect example of this. In the conspiracy world this is often referred to as a "False Flag" in that an event was created "Wag the Dog" as you said. Why, What, and When it was released was done so in order to keep something hidden from the public as to what the right hand is doing while the left hand killed Osama is anyone's guess at this point and admittedly speculation. None the less, my instincts usually do not steer me wrong, it is the individual that chooses to hide behind the veil versus the individual that chooses to try and remove the veil.

It boils down to complacency, which is the ultimate goal in furthering whatever the main agenda is whether it be to maintain order, or worse, to hide a more sinister agenda. Either way, they have many tools at their disposal, mainly the MSM. However there are other forms and means to deliver disinformation and propaganda. However, apparently they are weak on their game. I am losing count of how many times the story is changing now.

The Internet, and the speed at which information flows is making it difficult for our Government as well as other
Governments in the world to keep their alleged tactics covered up. Just take a look at all the latest protests and uprisings that are occurring in these dictator regimes in the Middle East. By having a collective voice, the ones that choose to speak out based on their instincts as one collective voice are becoming strong and "We the people" of this Planet are not so easily fooled these days. The ones that choose to be fooled, prefer the complacency over the actual truth, it's a comfort zone.

TPTB do not have enough faith in humanity in that we can absolutely handle the truth, about everything. Sure there may be a transitional phase that borders on chaos, but we are a prevailing species capable of the most awesome accomplishments and would eventually evolve to accept whatever the "truth" may actually be. Is the overall agenda that magnificent that we'll all keel over if we're made privy to it.

Or is it that TPTB are well aware that the "show" is built on corruption and if people were made known to the truth, the people would not stand for it and thus remove the corruption on their own accord?

The power of the people is who they really fear which is why they do what they do and why Conspiracy Theorists are ultimately labeled with the stereotypical nonsensical labels they are, most predominately is "nuts". This in turn adds to the illusion of complacency in an effort to maintain order. However, it begs the question, why would "TPTB" go to such lengths to create such elaborate diversionary tactics if the effort was merely to maintain order? Instinctively, this leads me to believe that there indeed a darker and more complex agenda being kept under wraps and all stops will be pulled to protect that agenda as some prevalent episodes in our history could very well account for. What that agenda is, is the ultimate question to this conspiracy theorist.

edit on 5/5/2011 by UberL33t because: Added to existing thread per request of staff

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Dude.... you've got like 3 threads on this now... is there really any need?

Can you not just say whatever in this thread?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes this is starting reek like shameless self-promotion

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalPriapism

It's ridiculous... I feel harsh man,giving him stick, but read back through this thread from the start.
This guy likes the sound of his own voice I think...

Like anyone needs 3 or 4 threads about calling a radio station,

Jesus.... WTF is going on?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You should take the energy that you use to do something like this and apply it to something that is of more importance. Put your money where your mouth is. You seem to have talent in expressing your views, but you seem very selfish in what direction that you put your energy. All I see is somebody saying "look at me!". All I see you as is just another distraction, and I am sure that I am not the only one. There are things of better importance than somebody trying to tell the world about ATS. Come on, there are much more important issues than you going on the radio. BFD.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The staff agrees with you. Fair enough. Contained within this thread.

reply to Closed Thread post by MentalPriapism[/url]

Based on the responses to the interview in that thread. I felt a rebuttal was necessary. I've washed my hands of the 97 X guys. This is more for ATS. However, thank you, even though I know there is no way you could have read that that fast.

Respectfully,
Uberl33t

reply to post by MentalPriapism

This is not self promotion lol. What pray tell do you consider I am promoting? The fact that I just got slammed on the radio this morning. Who would promote that? There are tons of other threads if it bothers you that bad.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

With that logic then, can you tell me what I do for a living?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I offer you the same avenue then. If this thread or any before it, bother you so much. Why pray tell are you still here. I have read your views in their entirety. I obviously do not share your view albeit I may be the one with the right to be partial.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

The staff agrees with you. Fair enough. Contained within this thread.

I would imagine any sane person reading would agree with me.... if there are any sane people left reading this? Guys? Anyone?

Oh well.

Have fun man...

At the end of the day you had good intentions, I wont deny you of that... but you also had no clue about what you were going to say, you ignored the warnings people gave you and just seemed waaaaay too confident, too good to be true I thought, and it was.

Anyway, there are far more important things going on in the world than some dude making a tool out of himself on the radio and then trying to convince everyone that he's the victim.

Quite frankly, it's kinda sad now.

Have fun man and channel your energy.

Peace

ETA: Reply to this..

Originally posted by UberL33t
I offer you the same avenue then. If this thread or any before it, bother you so much. Why pray tell are you still here. I have read your views in their entirety. I obviously do not share your view albeit I may be the one with the right to be partial.

It doesn't bother me so much, it's just kinda needy man...
I'm here because this is a discussion board and I'm free to share my opinions... as I have done willingly and freely in this very thread.

I don't believe for one second you've read through them all but that's cool, why would you, you've got 3 threads about a radio show to manage!!

You have fun now ok?

It's late, I'm hitting the sack.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This will be my final reply regarding this whole ordeal. I have said what I feel needed to be said and I will carry on with my ATS membership as I have done since registration. Any further inquiries to this specific topic, I will be happy to address in a U2U if you are so inclined.

On that note I want to depart with the following:

I have indeed learned from this experience.

I am going to choose not to focus on the negative aspects and will keep this in my memory as a positive experience.

Last but not least, and with absolute sincerity, Thank You for your involvement!

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Uber, I think your intentions were sincere, and I applaud you for that.

I think this is where you kind of hosed yourself though.

If you have followed these threads at all, then you know why they want to interview me. I have expectations for how it's going to go and have prepared for these expectations. The overall gist is that conspiracy theorists are "coo-coo". So I plan to school not only the talent in this event, but the general public as well. Any way it happens to go, I am rather quick on my feet so I will handle it in a tactful manner regardless, rest assured

First, I think you failed to see their bias (it showed up in some of their comments in the build-up to the interview), which means you YOU didn't know why they wanted to interview you.

Second, it seems either your expectations were wrong, or you were really as prepared as you thought.

Third, you played into the "coo-coo" angle when you dove into "Osama was killed in 2002" instead of keeping your answers short and concise while watching out for where they were trying to lead you.

Fourth, thinking you would "school" them was, quite frankly, pure arrogance on your part, and you got owned because of it.

Fifth, you need to take some dance lessons, because the interview showed you're not nearly as quick on your feet as you think you are.

Sixth, you did remain tactful throughout, and you are to be commended for that.

Lessons learned for everyone through your experience in this, and thank you for that as well.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It is self-promotion in that you are repeating your views with the belief that if someone would just listen and hear you they would surely agree. And perhaps that was your downfall. I am not surprised they expected you to talk about the bin Laden story, is that not what mostly what you were writing to them about? Radio interviews are an exchange between interviewer and interviewee, and instead you seemed to think they were going to want to get your take on EVERYTHING. You made your statements far too broad and ended up sounding preachy and a bit out of touch. Honest mistake, but don't make all these threads and comments that are almost all along the lines of "I didn't expect that and had they just listened to me____..." I spent more than a few minutes writing you a decently worded warning and you clearly chose not to heed my, nor anyone else's, advice, instead choosing to believe that this was going to go down the way you envisioned it in your head. Unfortunately the truth of the matter is that you were not heard because you did not say much. Instead of actually answering their questions you tried to explain an entire world to them, and they cut you off. You didn't prepare for that, like many of us suggested. But getting on here and re-hashing and then RE-re-hashing just makes you sound like you believe that no matter what, you were right, and were simply mis-heard. That wasn't really what happened. Plenty of people offered you advice, and from what I read your response to most of it was "thanks, yeah I already thought of that but_____..." Well great but it didn't do you any good, and all this after-the-fact justification is just repeating your own viewpoints, nothing more. That=self-promotion.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well, I more or so meant that the over all attitude to pick people apart is a loss for humanity. I think that mind state is why the world has those things to a degree. Like I seen someone say in another post, about 8 leaked photos from the OBL raid. I'm not 100% who said it, but they commented on, how on the site the highest rated comment was something on the lines of "nothing better than seeing another dead terrorist" it's easy to say that without knowing who he was or if he even was a terrorist.

Because it's easy to pick people apart we don't know. I didn't mean to infer that you were picking him apart other people have been pretty harsh on him though. I do admit maybe it was a bit of a hyperbole to say humanity takes a loss, I fully agree with you about everything you said about war, hunger, and people in the third world living off rubbish. I was actually talking about that the other day. Not to get side tracked but you may find a documentary on planned opalescence to your liking.

I've read all pages of the post I do admit he said he was prepared, and he should of took more time with fact preparation. I honestly can only speculate on why he said what he said. You might agree with me, I'm not sure, but some people turned on him really fast
it was all love for him one minute and when he "bombed" in their eyes they dug in some.

My apologies if I seemed to much of a bleeding heart
Now that I know your opinion, I find I agree more then I thought I would. I just thought some people really ate him alive after that.

TSIR
edit on 5-5-2011 by thesolutionisrevolution because: cause it must be filled out

edit on 5-5-2011 by thesolutionisrevolution because: missed a post and sleep dep

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Uber takes two sidesteps backwards, hoping to pass unnoticed thru curtain, with an entire audience distracted by a penguin, with top hat and cane.

I'm just harass'in ya! In my mind you would do well to drop this and leave it lay. You don't owe anyone an explaination. I think it's all good cause there was no harm done. Chaulk it up to experience stud. You've made a decent splash for the short while you've been here and you are obviously an interesting person determined to make things happen. WTF do have to explain?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Uber takes two sidesteps backwards, hoping to pass unnoticed thru curtain, with an entire audience distracted by a penguin, with top hat and cane.

I'm just harass'in ya! In my mind you would do well to drop this and leave it lay. You don't owe anyone an explaination. I think it's all good cause there was no harm done. Chaulk it up to experience stud. You've made a decent splash for the short while you've been here and you are obviously an interesting person determined to make things happen. WTF do have to explain?

Says the guy with a pharoh in sunglasses..

Ooops Who said he was a Pharoh.?

NIce wrap up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
FYI. Here is the comment section for 97x regarding that OBL 'interview'.

Link

Leave a comment if you wish.

Look what UberL33t said. He posted two lengthy comments saying exactly what he was trying to say in the "interview". Obviously, he had this outlined so he could say it easily, and that's where he went wrong. He walked into this thing believing he would have a chance to make a speech, but in reality, the DJ's wanted him to answer some very reasonable questions, and he ignored their questions trying to make this speech. Here's what he said:

My own depiction of a Conspiracy Theorist. For perspective, look at most people's normal day to day life. People generally try to do everything in their power to keep their life routine and free of turmoil and drama. I am sure there is not one person out there that hasn't told a little white lie in order to effectively keep negativity from entering the routine. People do a multitude of things that some may even consider to be controversial in order to maintain a balanced existence. Now expand that concept to the US Government's responsibility to maintain the same "as stress free of an existence" as possible. All of the above applies.
Anyone that has ever suspected a person of lying is for all intents and purposes a conspiracy theorist. Most times this is instinct driven, you just know they're lying. But to confirm that you research and question to solidify that instinct most times hoping that you are wrong, some cases you are some you are not.
The death of Osama Bin Laden, was a perfect example of this. In the conspiracy world this is often referred to as a "False Flag" in that an event was created "Wag the Dog" as you said. Why, What, and When it was released was done so in order to keep something hidden from the public as to what the right hand is doing while the left hand killed Osama is anyone's guess at this point and admittedly speculation. None the less, my instincts usually do not steer me wrong, it is the individual that chooses to hide behind the veil versus the individual that chooses to try and remove the veil.
It boils down to complacency, which is the ultimate goal in furthering whatever the main agenda is whether it be to maintain order, or worse, to hide a more sinister agenda. Either way, they have many tools at their disposal, mainly the MSM. However there are other forms and means to deliver disinformation and propaganda. However, apparently they are weak on their game. I am losing count of how many times the story is changing now.
The Internet, and the speed at which information flows is making it difficult for our Government as well as other Governments in the world to keep their alleged tactics covered up. Just take a look at all the latest protests and uprisings that are occurring in these dictator regimes in the Middle East. By having a collective voice, the ones that choose to speak out based on their instincts as one collective voice are becoming strong and "We the people" of this Planet are not so easily fooled these days. The ones that choose to be fooled, prefer the complacency over the actual truth, it's a comfort zone.

TPTB do not have enough faith in humanity in that we can absolutely handle the truth, about everything. Sure there may be a transitional phase that borders on chaos, but we are a prevailing species capable of the most awesome accomplishments and would eventually evolve to accept whatever the "truth" may actually be. Is the overall agenda that magnificent that we'll all keel over if we're made privy to it.
Or is it that TPTB are well aware that the "show" is built on corruption and if people were made known to the truth, the people would not stand for it and thus remove the corruption on their own accord?
The power of the people is who they really fear which is why they do what they do and why Conspiracy Theorists are ultimately labeled with the stereotypical nonsensical labels they are, most predominately is "nuts". This in turn adds to the illusion of complacency in an effort to maintain order. However, it begs the question, why would "TPTB" go to such lengths to create such elaborate diversionary tactics if the effort was merely to maintain order? Instinctively, this leads me to believe that there indeed a darker and more complex agenda being kept under wraps and all stops will be pulled to protect that agenda as some prevalent episodes in our history could very well account for. What that agenda is, is the ultimate question to this conspiracy theorist.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join