It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by blupblup

It's mainly the other people who are crying about these brutes ambushing him and playing rough and being mean.... GROW UP man.... sheesh

Crying ? Grow up ? I won't jump on a merry-go-round for anything to say, you've gone back to sounding jealous
again. Instead you really didn't have to go trolling to draw me back into the conversation. As for crying I made a thread awhile back that let me put all that behind me. Sort of a get it over with type of confession you might say.
Have a look. Grow up ? Well then I would get old. I would've prefered die young.

Green eyed Leo

I'll take a pop at that.

edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I remember that thread.

You had some people thinking it was a suicide note.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Anddd that's why UberL33t said in the interview that he's only a member. Also, if you scroll back, you'll see he followed the guidelines set by SkepticOverlord. IF you're talking about me, you'll see I very clearly said I don't speak for ATS.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle

Anddd that's why UberL33t said in the interview that he's only a member. Also, if you scroll back, you'll see he followed the guidelines set by SkepticOverlord. IF you're talking about me, you'll see I very clearly said I don't speak for ATS.

No not talking to you.....but thanks for the clarification.

I'm glad he identified himself as a member, however from his op (pre SO conditions) it appeared he made himself the designated ats spokesperson.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

As I said previously, we live and learn.

He lived the experience, he can only learn from it. I appreciate he bigged it up, but I believe he is a genuine soul and his intentions were well meaning.

He's got enough flags for it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Oh definitely, I really wasn't trying to say he wasn't genuine or anything like that and I do realise I was a little mean... oh well.

We do live and learn

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

The reason, I believe, UberL33t was unable to directly answer when he was asked for proof, is there is no proof for his argument, either.

These are your words. Let that sink in for awhile.

You sent this to the radio show. You told them that there is no proof for believing the way you do. Fan those flames!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I hear you
He was really excited. Haha I just wish it went the way he was hoping.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

You had some people thinking it was a suicide note

Hey now, wait a minute, what do you mean I had ? That settles me with intent. That was a few not so brilliant deductions yes. If you look that was correctly contested even by just as many members. I was dramatic but I
don't believe for a second I went overboard. Pardon the topical intended pun.

edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

I was simply being logical. Unless you're the one that killed him, you have no proof he's dead, just as unless you saw him with your own eyes, there's no proof he's alive. As theorists, we fight an uphill battle, the sooner we admit that, the less ammo they have to use against us. If I was wrong and there is proof, please, enlighten me.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

Yeah from what I have been reading it didn't go as planned. That's kinda my point. I listen to talk radio daily and there is no shortage of callers wanting to "wake people up" or bring forth some sort of alternative topic, and almost always they make themselves look like fools and do little to rid the world of the assumption that conspiracy minded people are "crazy".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Irony, that we would find them in the cow pies, when they treat us like the mushrooms. They keep us in the dark and feed us SH**
. The MSM doesn't always tell the truth, didn't they just release a fake picture and have to take it down. I may be wrong but I remember seeing something like that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle

I was simply being logical. Unless you're the one that killed him, you have no proof he's dead, just as unless you saw him with your own eyes, there's no proof he's alive. As theorists, we fight an uphill battle, the sooner we admit that, the less ammo they have to use against us. If I was wrong and there is proof, please, enlighten me.

To be honest, I don't have a dog in this fight. I just thought what you said was stupid, and I also think your email to the radio show was completely unnecessary. "Hey everybody. It's okay--I emailed the show and explained everything. I repaired the Conspiracy Theorist image! Everything is fine!"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Too true. He made a good try, he was just clearly out of his element. ere's the link if you want to hear for yourself www.97xonline.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

thanks

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hmm. Interesting you took it that way. I couldn't care less about the "conspiracy theorist image" or how people view my own beliefs. I was simply trying to clarify that which was left unclear. If you listen to the interview, these guys really wanted to hear a conspiracy theorists side of the story, I was just putting it out there for them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yet Insulted him after the interview was over, while he couldn't respond. They took little jabs at him and kind of hypocritically, kept repeating what they didn't like about his interview. The fact that he kept repeating the same thing, maybe they didn't maul him, but they did pull the classic, were not making fun of you uber, yet go on to take shots at him.

So the way I see it, if they seen him as a nut, it's totally logical and very mature to make fun of a "nut". Cause you know how we all like to pick on the mentally Ill. (being sarcastic). Or he was nervous and got flustered and let's take shots at the guy who tried.

Conspiracy theorist or not, I think, humanity takes a big loss, when we pick each other apart for what we believe in. Even more so for entertainment, I think I get it man, you don't like how he made some of us look in other peoples eyes. That shouldn't matter, a good quote from Immortal Technique is, "& even though we survived, through the struggle that made us, we still see ourselves, through the eyes of people that hate us"

No disrespect intended

TSIR

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What IS all this CRYING ?

If you think some data should have been added, clearly, then go to the 97x link I posted on page 10 and fill in your comments. That way the info you have will get out there. ALSO, their web counts will get blasted and they will know it's an important topic.

Otherwise people here are just whiners. Put up or shut up. The interview was not what everyone expected but at least the OP tried...which is doing more than people here just complaining. Save the drama and DO something even if it is just from your keyboard.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Star for you, sir. You said it perfectly. If people want their opinions to be heard, we all have an opportunity to do so now, thanks to Uber

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nice try UberL33t.

There was a point there where I was jumping up and down waiting for you to talk about DNA and the fact that it took 9 years.
edit on 5-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Fun at ubers expense though?
, Let's give him a break he didn't convey what he wanted to best. But we are already a few pages in breaking his chops. I know you mean well though blup, I know personally if you judged me from some of my bigger Eff ups, you'd probably think I'm a D bag lol, we all have low points. Let's not focus on it to much and try and help him improve if anything. I'd do the same for anyone even people I don't agree with

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join