It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 year old kid's message on Martial Law In America!!?? (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
First of all, this is NOT a video warning from me of Martial Law. There are enough out there to view for the next 100 yrs. Some well researched and some...well you know.

But, I came across this 16 yr old kid talking about it and thought I'd post it for comments.

I'll be the first to say that he does not present facts or figures, time-lines, dates etc. In fact, a thread by him with such a lack of anything substantial would be slammed and shut down in a matter of minutes. And deservedly so.

That's not my point of posting this. The question I have is what is happening to our youth that this video even exists? It's quite clear that he believes in what he is saying and even looks nervous saying what he does. In fact, he looks broken. Sad.

This kid should be making his music, playing ball, hanging with friends and chasing girls. Oh yeah, and school of course.

But he chooses to post a vid of Martial Law coming to America. Talks about people leaving and getting out. Doesn't care where he sleeps or eats, just get him and his family out!

So what do you think?

Should he be congratulated for starting to wake up at such a young age? Or is he just regurgitating what he is hearing in music and seeing on TV and video games?

Personally, I think it's a bit of both. He is picking up on his surroundings but in his own way, not just repeating but believing.

I also think it's a sad sign of our youth knowing what they are going to inherit after we're gone.

Anyway, here's a vid of a 16 yr old kid telling us to get out now! I guess not all kids are sleeping.

Thought I'd do a favor for him and post a vid of his music. Some serious lyrics for a 16 yr old:

edit on 4-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I could have been the average kid in school (I'm 16) but I spend most of my time researching the truth just like all you guys.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I could have been the average kid in school (I'm 16) but I spend most of my time researching the truth just like all you guys.

Some wake up faster than others.

Nice to meet you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Should he be congratulated for starting to wake up at such a young age?

If by waking up you mean becoming a conspiracy theorist drone, no. He should be taught how to be a proper skeptic, and *gasp* challenge your own views with a little objectivity combined with reason.

Or is he just regurgitating what he is hearing in music and seeing on TV and video games?

He's regurgitating what conspiracy sites tell him.

Anyway, here's a vid of a 16 yr old kid telling us to get out now! I guess not all kids are sleeping.

Get out now? Why? What's coming? A conspiracy theorist frenzy?

The way conspiracy theorists use the words "sleeping" and "awake" are so wrong it's just infuriating.

Like really, do people believe some 16 year old kid telling them to get out of America because of the tribulation and FEMA camps are coming, also that America is babylon stuff, while having the words "deny ignorance" on the right of left hand side of the screen?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Should he be congratulated for starting to wake up at such a young age?

If by waking up you mean becoming a conspiracy theorist drone, no. He should be taught how to be a proper skeptic, and *gasp* challenge your own views with a little objectivity combined with reason.

Or is he just regurgitating what he is hearing in music and seeing on TV and video games?

He's regurgitating what conspiracy sites tell him.

Get out now? Why? What's coming? A conspiracy theorist frenzy?

The way conspiracy theorists use the words "sleeping" and "awake" are so wrong it's just infuriating.

Like really, do people believe some 16 year old kid telling them to get out of America because of the tribulation and FEMA camps are coming, also that America is babylon stuff, while having the words "deny ignorance" on the right of left hand side of the screen?

ummm...you kinda missed the whole point of the thread. It's not to slam anyone for their beliefs but rather to ask about the mindset of our youth.

Appreciate your view tho.

Thanks.

edit on 4-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There is no reason to have hope if you are a kid today.

Space is gone... even science teachers now admit our space program is winding down and if you really push them on the subject many will go so far as to tell you that not is NASA dying but it's also doing everything it can to keep anyone else from going to space.

Hell who cares about space these kids are looking at a future where there won't be enough infrastructure level power generation to keep a 24/7 no downtime electrical grid up for much longer.

And don't even BOTHER with buying a car! If the insurance doesn't bankrupt you or the thieves don't wreck your vehicle gas will cost more per gallon than a minimum wage worker's hourly salary by the end of the year! (If not sooner)

So answer me this... Why the hell should they care?

Everyone acts like kids these days are just nihlists or lazy or stupid.... NO they just know nothing they can do will save them from the mess their parents and grandparents are leaving for them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

well I'm planning on moving to Australia in the future

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
well, i cant really say that i agree with his choice of baseball teams, but im pretty sure we should all be trying to get the fu-- out of this place, and soon because the propaganda against conspiracy theorists has already started...they will come for us first...

Red Sox Nation, bitches

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
well, i cant really say that i agree with his choice of baseball teams, but im pretty sure we should all be trying to get the fu-- out of this place, and soon because the propaganda against conspiracy theorists has already started...they will come for us first...

Red Sox Nation, bitches

Yeah, looks like we are being labeled as fringe, cultists and extremists. And we all know that these factions have already been targeted as possible domestic terrorists.

I am just a little sad to see a young boy in the middle of this wen he had nothing to do with it. Kinda like an innocent bystander.

Thanx for your input.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well my 12 year old who has had the advantage of ATS since he was 6 or 7, says the kids just trying to get views. He had nothing new to say and just kind of lumped a few older known facts together.

I say I bet the kids Mom is hard at work while he should be doing homework or at school for that matter.

Every light in the house on all the electronics at the same time...

Yeah great advice from someone who is not planning to budge from his own comfort zone.
edit on 4-5-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well my 12 year old who has had the advantage of ATS since he was 6 or 7, says the kids just trying to get views. He had nothing new to say and just kind of lumped a few older known facts together.

I say I bet the kids Mom is hard at work while he should be doing homework or at school for that matter.

Every light in the house on all the electronics at the same time...

Yeah great advice from someone who is not planning to budge from his own comfort zone.
edit on 4-5-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

I agree an a few points but we can't assume his intentions. I think if he was trying to get attention, he would put some sound track behind it and try to maybe even sell his own.

He looks like he believes what he's saying and has some concerns. IMO

My question is why kids of this age are tuning into this topic?

Thanx

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This kid has been indoctrinated in a end times christian group.
His view is both very sad and less than patriotic or biblical for that matter.
You're right, this kid should be living like most teens - having fun, learning about the opposite sex (or sex for that matter), working your first job, dreaming about your goals.
His only goal seems to be a Chuck D once rapped "Get the eff outta Dodge"
Did God say "give up and run away"?
Does he not care about the fate of his country?

Sounds like a pretty selfish worldview to me.
I doubt conspiracy theory websites have anything to do with his malaise.
He wasn't asking any questions as he apparently has all the answers already
- that's religion being manipulated.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This kid has been indoctrinated in a end times christian group.
His view is both very sad and less than patriotic or biblical for that matter.
You're right, this kid should be living like most teens - having fun, learning about the opposite sex (or sex for that matter), working your first job, dreaming about your goals.
His only goal seems to be a Chuck D once rapped "Get the eff outta Dodge"
Did God say "give up and run away"?
Does he not care about the fate of his country?

Sounds like a pretty selfish worldview to me.
I doubt conspiracy theory websites have anything to do with his malaise.
He wasn't asking any questions as he apparently has all the answers already
- that's religion being manipulated.

Appreciate you view.

But...

At 16...I don't think he understands patriotism.

At 16...I don't think he understands Conspiracy theory.

At 16...We all had the answers...but where did he get his?

At 16...All we have is selfishness.

Also, what makes you think he is indoctrinated? Just curious on this point.

I wonder about the religion as he says 'Get Out". Most religious views are 'We will be saved" so wait for the Rapture (or whatever according to their particular religion) Not "Run away" from their fate or destiny.

Thanx for your input.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is sad to see. Sigh...
Suddenly dropping his favorite activities.... Talking about the sign of the beast.... etc... He needs to talk to someone.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
This is sad to see. Sigh...
Suddenly dropping his favorite activities.... Talking about the sign of the beast.... etc... He needs to talk to someone.

I agree.

On one hand, it's good that he at least understands something is not right but...

At his age, he shouldn't have to deal with it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It really has less to do with martial law and more to do with Christian end times prophecy. The kid is talking about RFID chips condemning your soul to hell e.c.t Its sad to see a kid throw his brain out and just swallow what his parents/spiritual leaders (more like spirit misleaders) tell him. Is martial law coming our way? Sure, maybe at some point in the future, but I am not about to do anything based on the bible, I will plan my actions according to financial and resource collapse.
edit on 5-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The points he makes are pretty old IMO, is this not the same kid we have seen featured on ats before?

Also if you are new into CT, but with a religious viewpoint, these are the main bulletpoints that would create fear and not realistic and balanced thoughts and preparations.

It is not wise to be too far into the doom and gloom without looking also for survival techniques to help you absorb some of the fright. I was like this kid in the beginning, but then after years of preps I realize it is a global phenomena and not localized in any one nation so up and leave is not going to work.

new topics

top topics

join