It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time jumps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The other day I was walking in my college when weird thing started happening, this is not the first time, but it's the first time my friends and I where able to see the phenomena at the same time.

I was walking with three of my buddies near a park, when I saw a person teleport from one place to other and a few leaves move instantly too (as if something had stopped time and moved those thing, I'm not saying this was what happened), when this happened, I asked them if they saw it too and they said they had, it was scary to know that I wasn't hallucinating.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

So what happened just before it happened? what were you thinking about ?
did anything strange happen in the weeks proceeding the event?
would love to know more.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Maybe you just blinked for longer than usual

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by mbartelsm
The other day I was walking in my college when weird thing started happening, this is not the first time, but it's the first time my friends and I where able to see the phenomena at the same time.

I was walking with three of my buddies near a park, when I saw a person teleport from one place to other and a few leaves move instantly too (as if something had stopped time and moved those thing, I'm not saying this was what happened), when this happened, I asked them if they saw it too and they said they had, it was scary to know that I wasn't hallucinating.

The thing I find more scarey is that your grammar is so bad

Not everybody has English as their first language

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Not everybody has English as their first language

Yes, of course not . I'm sorry

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

So what happened just before it happened? what were you thinking about ?
did anything strange happen in the weeks proceeding the event?
would love to know more.

I've noticed similar events for a long time, It was a normal day, I was talking with my friends about video-games and then that happened. Before that, I've never paid much attention thinking it was my mind playing games with me, but since everybody saw it happen, I know its not fake.

It's really weird its not like the person vanished but was more like as a poster said, I blinked too long, but without blinking.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The most recent one I remember is when me and my girlfriend were hiking. We stopped by a stream and were laying down on the banks of a stream, just looking up at the sky. We saw a high altitude airplane jump from one spot to another, far enough away that it wasn't the result of "slow blinking" or anything like that. Maybe it was a UFO but whatever it was it jumped from one place to another with nothing in between.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I love this because you spelled scary wrong and left the period off the end of your sentence... Oh the irony.
edit on 7-5-2011 by stealthXninja because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
something similar happend to me today, i was waiting on the bus when ppl started popping up from nowhere, i was sitting to where i could see the left and right easily and this guy comes from the left walking towards the right but i didnt see him come from anywhere he jus popped up there as if he walked thru and some type of warp gate

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I was once outside having a cigarette, the streets were empty, and I remember turning around to face the wall to ash my cigarette, and as soon as I turned around again, there were all these people walking down the street, in all directions. As if they had appeared out of nowhere. There could be a portal system to a possible "future" Earth, where people from the future are using some kind of "bridge" to jump back in time so they have a chance at some kind of "jump" to a higher dimension, or, there are aliens that are disguising themselves as humans and using advanced technology to teleport into our reality. I have been noticing a lot of strange people that don't seem to fit in with any people that I remember as I was growing up, or any people I remember going to school with. It appears like they are these kind of gangly android-like beings, or some kind of dimensional beings that are using clone bodies. They seem to be all over the television in my area, especially targeted at young people. They seem to be at a immature level of soul, although a high level of technology, and many people seem to be "converting" or "selling out" to them.
edit on 7-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

The most recent one I remember is when me and my girlfriend were hiking. We stopped by a stream and were laying down on the banks of a stream, just looking up at the sky. We saw a high altitude airplane jump from one spot to another, far enough away that it wasn't the result of "slow blinking" or anything like that. Maybe it was a UFO but whatever it was it jumped from one place to another with nothing in between.

This is what I'm talking about, little things that, if you had saw them alone, you would have never believed to be true. These "jumps" are rare, I have seen like five in my entire life, some of them where barely noticeable, others where completely obvious, the real problem is not: have you seen them; it is: What are they?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I was once outside having a cigarette, the streets were empty, and I remember turning around to face the wall to ash my cigarette, and as soon as I turned around again, there were all these people walking down the street, in all directions. As if they had appeared out of nowhere. There could be a portal system to a possible "future" Earth, where people from the future are using some kind of "bridge" to jump back in time so they have a chance at some kind of "jump" to a higher dimension, or, there are aliens that are disguising themselves as humans and using advanced technology to teleport into our reality. I have been noticing a lot of strange people that don't seem to fit in with any people that I remember as I was growing up, or any people I remember going to school with. It appears like they are these kind of gangly android-like beings, or some kind of dimensional beings that are using clone bodies. They seem to be all over the television in my area, especially targeted at young people. They seem to be at a immature level of soul, although a high level of technology, and many people seem to be "converting" or "selling out" to them.
edit on 7-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Ok, I'm a bit skeptical about this one, time travel to the past is impossible for the simple reason that any change made in the past will alter the entire outcome of the future. And not just that, but I've never seen anyone appear out of nowhere.
I'm not saying that the aliens one is false, I'm saying that it is too far aways from anything I've experienced thus I cannot actually contribute with anything to it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I was stuffing around the one time and I decide to try and teleport, I was really bored and my mind wanted something to do. So I closed my eyes and took a step. I opened my eyes and I had stepped 3 meters. it was really weird and cars driving past started hooting at me. i didn't try it again, I felt really weird for a while.

And I flick pens and stuff alot and a few times the thing I was flicking and catching seemed to hover for a few seconds before it came down. Weird because I thought I had dropped it but then it just didn't fall.

The weirdest was the other day though. I looked at a clock and notice that the minute had was turning at the speed of the second hand, half an hour past in a few seconds. I doubled checked the time and it was right. Freaky. It also seems as if time has been slowing down at random intervals. Which has been convenient and annoying but like really slowly almost stopping.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Are you sure that your eyes aren't lying to you ?

top topics

join