Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Today, we had a lot of chemtrail sprayings...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I saw zig-zag patterns, then sky turned silver and I saw halo around the sun.
I posted these.

Comments?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

EternalThought,

We've been getting sprayed badly over the last few weeks, too. It seems as if TPTB are ramping up their poison campaign against us.

hadituptohere

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

might just be a corona, but yeah i know what u mean about chemtrails

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
just wait...i bet bonez will have something to say about all this!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Great video, thanks for sharing.

I have no proof to back this up, but I definitely believe they are spraying stuff up there. Most people think it is pretty obvious. I have tons of before and after pictures of planes spraying stuff in the sky leaving tic-tac-toe type patterns. Debunkers and believers both fail to properly explain why they are doing this.

I notice that the halos and sundogs appear more often, and are more visible when they are spraying. I don't want to derail your thread so I wont post my pictures from my thread I started about a month ago. U2U me or post in this thread if you want me to share.

Cheers.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Great video, thanks for sharing.

I have no proof to back this up, but I definitely believe they are spraying stuff up there. Most people think it is pretty obvious. I have tons of before and after pictures of planes spraying stuff in the sky leaving tic-tac-toe type patterns. Debunkers and believers both fail to properly explain why they are doing this.

I notice that the halos and sundogs appear more often, and are more visible when they are spraying. I don't want to derail your thread so I wont post my pictures from my thread I started about a month ago. U2U me or post in this thread if you want me to share.

Cheers.

Please share!
Permission granted, always!!
Thanks!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Here are the pictures I mentioned. I didn't post all of them but this is most of them. Sorry if some of them are not the greatest quality but I took the pics with my Iphone. They were chemtrailing the heck out of the sky that day and all the details are on this thread... abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That's EXACTLY what happened here.
At first, the sky was pretty blue with white cirrus clouds, then these planes came it, and then there were all these plus sign looking lines in the sky, then then spread out, and now everything is SILVER.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think maybe they're doing it for our benefit? Just in case? Maybe they don't want to tell people, because we will freak out, but maybe it's to protect us?
Who knows??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I can only speculate as for what they are doing, but I would have to imagine it isn't good for us. I wonder how expensive it is to have planes flying around all the time all around the world. I have never seen TPTB spend that kind of money on "helping" us. My best guess is weather or atmosphere modification. What do you think they might be doing?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No, we explain patterns in the sky ad nauseum. We just wish someone would reopen the logic center of their brain to think about it, instead of just forgetting it. Here, I do it again:

Contrails seldom make patterns deliberately. What looks like patterns like parallel lines, X, tic-tac-toe, triangles, etc. are because planes fly on the aerial version of highways. When a plane leaves a contrail on a regular route, then time passes, the wind will make that trail drift over a bit. Then the next trail, then the next, and you have parallel lines. Let's say those routes are running north to south. Other planes flying east and west will make similar trails that cross each other. That's the X or tic-tac-toe. See the logic here? You can draw it out on paper. Throw in a plane flying NE-SW, and you'll get triangles.
One thing people seem to think is that the "X" they see is somehow marking the sun. What they don't realize is that the sky is a big place, and what you see as an X will not look the same to someone a few miles away. So unless you think the patterns are specifically targeting YOU, there is no real pattern.
It's not rocket science we're talking here. It's just standard geometry. And logic.
Then the same people think that they are in the middle of nowhere, without an airport for miles, so why are they flying there? For the same reason that roads also go through thousands of miles of farmland. You have to cross space to get from point A to point B. If the air traffic corridors are above you, you will get a lot of planes. I have a corridor over my house. I see planes flying past my city all the time.
Research how airlines route flights and how about air navigation. You will learn something. Until then, due to the same perpetuation of the "pattern" myth and the "I'm in the middle of nowhere...." set, I made this video. Google Earth has an app for showing US air routes. Try it sometime. You will learn something.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Planes do it because they have exhaust and fly in a very cold, saturated atmosphere. It is ugly. It's not wanted, but it the price we pay for having airline traffic. It's why they are studied by real scientists so extensively. It's why they were studied in the first place......they pointed to the airplanes making them in World War 1. That's not a good thing.
Until they come up with something to stop them, or decide to use more fuel to not fly in the same place so much they will continue. It's not deliberate, it's not some nefarious plot, it's the price we pay for living in a first world nation where airplanes are the norm for travel.
Really, all transportation has it's waste. Cars pollute the air at breathing level, as do trains. Horses crap in the streets. People traveling on foot still need toilet facilities. About the only transportation that doesn't pollute directly is bicycles.....but you can't jump on your bike tonight in NYC to make your meeting tomorrow in LA, can you?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It happened here to, even though I did not see it. Theres a story up already from a nearby newspaper about it:

herald-zeitung.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Racingfan84 because: (no reason given)

I did go outside about 11 this morning and noticed and incredible amount of trails in the sky.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Racingfan84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I can only speculate as for what they are doing, but I would have to imagine it isn't good for us. I wonder how expensive it is to have planes flying around all the time all around the world. I have never seen TPTB spend that kind of money on "helping" us.

Here you go:

-Over 5.5 million workers are employed directly in the industry worldwide, with a turnover of more than US$1 trillion. If aviation was a country, it would rank 21st in the world in terms of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), generating US$425 billion of GDP, which is considerably larger than some members of the G20.

-Aviation, its supply chain and the spending of employees in these businesses support more than 15 million jobs and US$1.1 trillion of GDP worldwide. Taking into account the additional industries that depend on air transport these figures are even larger. For example, just including air transport’s contribution to tourism the figures
grow to over 33 million jobs and US$1.5 trillion of GDP. As a country this would rank aviation’s position eighth between Italy and Spain.

from Aviation - the Real Worl Wide Web (Oxford Economics - 9mb pdf)

and that's just civil aviation of course.

My best guess is weather or atmosphere modification. What do you think they might be doing?

Shifting people from point A to point B in groups of up to about 600 at a time, and some freight, in aluminium and carbon fibre tubes
edit on 4-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Planes do it because they have exhaust and fly in a very cold, saturated atmosphere. It is ugly. It's not wanted, but it the price we pay for having airline traffic. It's why they are studied by real scientists so extensively. It's why they were studied in the first place......they pointed to the airplanes making them in World War 1. That's not a good thing.
Until they come up with something to stop them, or decide to use more fuel to not fly in the same place so much they will continue. It's not deliberate, it's not some nefarious plot, it's the price we pay for living in a first world nation where airplanes are the norm for travel.
Really, all transportation has it's waste. Cars pollute the air at breathing level, as do trains. Horses crap in the streets. People traveling on foot still need toilet facilities. About the only transportation that doesn't pollute directly is bicycles.....but you can't jump on your bike tonight in NYC to make your meeting tomorrow in LA, can you?

Ok, listen, then how do you explains same airplanes, same altitudes, except some leave a trail that disappears in 1-2 minutes? Others leave a trail that spreads out into clouds and turns our sky silver?
Why doesn't my car leave a contrail?
lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

the reason some aircraft make different contrails from others is atmospheric conditions where the a/c are flying.

It is difficult to tell the exact height of an a/c using eyeballs from the ground - at 30,000+ feet they are all just specks.

But a difference of 1000 feet is more than enough to put 2 a/c into different atmospheric conditions.

Just go outside on a partly cloudy day and look - you can be inside a cloud at 1 point, and 1000 feet away be outside cloud - the conditions between those 2 points are sufficiently different for cloud to exist at one of them, but not at the other.

Your car would leave a contrail if it was a cold day in Alaska

and here's some ground level contrails in Antarctica - note the truck making one at about 3.53 too.....

edit on 4-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling as usual

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

the reason some aircraft make different contrails from others is atmospheric conditions where the a/c are flying.

It is difficult to tell the exact height of an a/c using eyeballs from the ground - at 30,000+ feet they are all just specks.

But a difference of 1000 feet is more than enough to put 2 a/c into different atmospheric conditions.

Just go outside on a partly cloudy day and look - you can be inside a cloud at 1 point, and 1000 feet away be outside cloud - the conditions between those 2 points are sufficiently different for cloud to exist at one of them, but not at the other.

Your car would leave a contrail if it was a cold day in Alaska

and here's some ground level contrails in Antarctica - note the truck making one at about 3.53 too.....

edit on 4-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling as usual

I did a bit of reading and it looks as though Jetfuel and Avgas (closer to gasoline then jetfuel) can evaporate differently as well and would also point to why there are different contrails. From What I read avgas would evaporate much more quickly then kerosene based jetfuels. Just a link on whats in those fuels and what planes would use them.
en.wikipedia.org...

and
www.centennialofflight.gov...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes - jet fuel is essentially kerosene, Avgas is essentially petol - in fact you can fiill up your light piston engined a/c from a pump in some limited circumstances!!

But the contrails do not differ because of that - they both produce water vapour as a combustion product.

If ther was a difference between a piston and turbine plane flying side-by-side my first guess as to why would be the sheer volume of air - passenger jet engined suckh and spit a LOT more air than the biggest piston engines ever did, and so also burn a lot more fuel, so generate a lot more water vapour.

In hte case of the truck in the video IMO it's simply the volume of air involved - the truck engine is miniscule compared to the airflow through the Hercules' engines. So it just leaves and itsy bitsy contrail!

also I'd look at the speed of the a/c & the speed of the exhaust - a jet moving is both moving faster and it's exhaust is moving faster "backwards" - soI expect a larger gap befoer the water vapour cools from a jet. Hence this is why I think the B-17 contrails start at the wing but jet ones do not.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hookem Horns..as coach Brown says. I'll post some from Austin in the next day or so that i took today.
edit on 4-5-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Great pictures man!
Don't let yourselves be silenced by the self-proclaimed pilots and scientists here. Keep up the great work

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Yes - jet fuel is essentially kerosene, Avgas is essentially petol - in fact you can fiill up your light piston engined a/c from a pump in some limited circumstances!!

But the contrails do not differ because of that - they both produce water vapour as a combustion product.

If ther was a difference between a piston and turbine plane flying side-by-side my first guess as to why would be the sheer volume of air - passenger jet engined suckh and spit a LOT more air than the biggest piston engines ever did, and so also burn a lot more fuel, so generate a lot more water vapour.

In hte case of the truck in the video IMO it's simply the volume of air involved - the truck engine is miniscule compared to the airflow through the Hercules' engines. So it just leaves and itsy bitsy contrail!

also I'd look at the speed of the a/c & the speed of the exhaust - a jet moving is both moving faster and it's exhaust is moving faster "backwards" - soI expect a larger gap befoer the water vapour cools from a jet. Hence this is why I think the B-17 contrails start at the wing but jet ones do not.

See goes to show ya that simpler answers usually seem more logical. I had incorrectly assumed the fuel make up was responsible for how two contrails would differ from eachother (different planes using different fuels) while over looking the obvious fact--ENGINE SIZE. Makes sense, thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join