It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidney failure killed osama bin laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow! I wonder what the reason is behind the CIA keeping the dead man's story alive 10 more years, There must be an agenda behind it and I think the CIA wanted to bankrupt America. So basically it isn't Osama wanting to bankrupt America but the CIA. The CIA was created by Harry Truman a British agent or something as in the documentary 1932, the real history of America by Lyndon Larouche. I guess the real terrorist is not Osama but Barack Obama. Somehow I have this feeling that it all relates to the London Empire wanting America to be broke. That is why they have murdered American Presidents. It makes sense why Obama is a Soros funded agent. To bankrupt the country.

Week of March 24, 2000
Suspected Saudi terrorist Osama bin Laden is dying of kidney failure, according to a Western intelligence source who has been tracking him. Bin Laden's kidney disease has now begun to affect his liver, and close associates are trying to obtain a dialysis machine to stabilize his condition. Bin Laden, about 45, is holed up in a secret location in Afghanistan, and remains mostly conscious and, for now, is able to talk and hold meetings. But "the man is dying," the source says. Meanwhile, bin Laden's host, Taliban supreme leader Mullah Mohammad Omar, will continue to refuse to hand over bin Laden to the U.S. for trial on charges of terrorism. At a recent meeting of top Taliban leaders in Kandahar, Omar concluded that even if the Taliban were to give up their troublesome guest, Washington would be unlikely to improve relations, let alone recognize the Taliban as the country's legitimate government.

www.cnn.com...

The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases reports the dialysis survival rate at 33 percent after five years and 10 percent through 10 years.

Week of 3.24.2000
Suspected Saudi terrorist Osama bin Laden is dying of kidney failure,...
www.cnn.com...

World Tribune 2/7/00 "...Saudi billionaire fugitive Osama Bin Laden is sustaining a serious deterioration of his kidneys and requires advanced medical care,...

www.alamo-girl.com...

edit on 4-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I suspect that OBL has already died of kidney failure. I haven't done a ton of research into this, but something that has me very curious.....the alleged "confession" video of OBL on his orchestrating the 911 massacre released by the Pentagon. There have been many things pointed out to indicate that it wasn't really him in the video, but, like most conspiracy theories, nothing is conclusive. One thing I haven't heard is if an independent source has actually examined the voice prints of either the video or recordings thereafter (at least the ones that can be time-verified by mention of current events).

If his recordings after 911 prove to be false, particularly the ones after 11/01.....the month he supposedly died of renal failure, then that would be a big blow to those who dispute his demise of over 9 years ago. Furthermore, there are those who allege that OBL never actually admitted to 911...provided those said recordings prove to be false.

edit on 4-5-2011 by empireoflizards because: grammar

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Who believe in what they are saying, too many lies out there from them ...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by noordmo

.IMO, this is exactly how an intelligence agency would operate to obfuscate the truth.

Send an easy truth for the sheeple to gobble down.

Then you have people of various agenda's saying opposing things.

Some gain financially, others politically.

All the same, the people who truly want to know what's up are just running in circles.

Time to deviate from the popular "conspiracy theory" circles.

It's getting to be way too boxed, IMO.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I wholly agree with your theory MIDNIGHTSUN.

Over a decade of dialysis? His survival chances would be next to nil.

Also, have you ever seen what physical changes to skin and face occur over that period of time to someone with kidney failure? Whenever you'd see a video or photo he looked exactly the way he did in the '90s.

Oh, I don't think so.

This is a ruse in my opinion. A ruse to distract. Whatever they are trying to distract us from is going to be a doozy.

Stay vigilant folks!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Since at least 2004, the CIA has not believed he has kidney disease. That is their claim, not mine.

Kidney (i.e. Renal) [Does Osama bin Laden need dialysis?]

There have been reports that bin Laden requires dialysis because of kidney disease [7].

CIA thought thought possibility of kidney disease was credible [1d].

The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency has concluded that bin Laden does not need dialysis, but does suffer from kidney stones [4].

A journalist who visited bin Laden's camp in the 1990s reported camp members saying that bin Laden had a kidney problem requiring him to drink large amounts of water. The journalist witnessed bin Laden constantly sipping water and green tea in the time they spent together [3].

On July 1, 2002, Time Magazine "reported that physicians who analyzed photos of bin Laden determined that he probably suffers from secondary osteoporosis, which is often related to diabetes and kidney trouble" [6].

Comment: Renal failure can be a complication of diabetes (which he may or may not have -- see above). Interestingly, occasional persons may have their diabetes improve after renal failure occurs, because insulin is retained longer in the body when kidney function is impaired

However, his health seems a bit suspect anyways according to the article. Is a steady supply of insulin readily available in Pakistan? I don't know the treatment or effects of secondary osteoporosis, but is it readily available in Pakistan?
www.doctorzebra.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: Because i can

edit on 4-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: Double because i can

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I guess I am a little confused why a few MSM reports about kidney disease are some holy grail without error but any other MSM report that contradicts those must be lies? How do you decide which MSM reports you believe and which you do not? I have heard for years that the kidney disease was false and really had not heard much of it until he was reported shot the other night.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would like to add this series of pics from OBL vids.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Notice that in this series of pics, as you follow the time-line, OBL's health appears to decline...EXCEPT the one from the "confession" video. Weird.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by empireoflizards
I would like to add this series of pics from OBL vids.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Notice that in this series of pics, as you follow the time-line, OBL's health appears to decline...EXCEPT the one from the "confession" video. Weird.

General Appearance [How tall is Osama bin Laden?]

A journalist who met bin Laden in the 1990s described him as 6 feet 4 inches in height and "lithe and muscular" [3].

His beard has been streaked with white since around January 2000 (at least), when he was described as "visibly aged" [2b] . He dyes his beard [1b].

www.doctorzebra.com...

Possible explanation?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
When you read the many biographies of Bin Laden’s it becomes quite obvious that he did not require a dialysis machine. So I have concluded that the whole thing about his kidney problems was nothing more than a popular rumour that has infiltrated some aspects of the MSN, but in reality he did not have any need for a dialysis machine. Therefore this thread is just one of the many BS bin Laden threads popping up on ATS.

I find this very frustrating.

top topics

join