It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Brown tells FOX25 , Osama photo proves he is dead, edited title

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Scott brown has said no officials have shown him a photo, so obviously he's referring to one of the photos circulating the net which are known fakes.. so what's the point of this post?

To show that government officials are using faked photos to prove that Bin Laden is dead and to squelch any questions surrounding the story.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Scott brown has said no officials have shown him a photo, so obviously he's referring to one of the photos circulating the net which are known fakes.. so what's the point of this post?

yES i THOUGHT brown had SEEN THE PHOTO,

OOPS CAPS,

I need rest,
firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

*** UPDATE *** Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA), who said he has seen the photos, also says the administration should not release the pictures.

“Let me assure you that he is dead, that bin Laden is dead — I have seen the photos,” Brown said in an interview with NECN, according to the Boston Globe. He added, “If it’s to sell newspapers or just have a news cycle story, no, I don’t think they should be released.

What is the point of this topic?

Well that's another story, lol, inside joke

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by donkeystyle
obviously he is dead sherlock. he has probably been dead over 5 years.

this is just a media blitz to garner support for this illegal administration.

He only died the other day, Obama said twice, at different times that "Bin Laden was captured and killed" (in that order)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
www.bostonherald.com...

"The staffer said Brown was briefed on the raid by Obama administration officials, but those officials did not show him any pictures."

Scott Brown says the Obama administration never showed him any photos; the photos he saw were the fake ones released to the media.

www.boston.com...

"NECN posted a statement on its website, saying, “Senator Brown's office tells NECN this afternoon that the bin Laden photos the Senator mentions seeing about 2 minutes into the clip here were not authentic."

“Listen, I've seen the picture," Brown said. “He’s definitely dead. And if there’s any conspiracy theories out there, you should put them to rest.”

To clarify the confusion.

Scotty got caught red handed trying to debunk conspiracy theories and epically failed.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

So he didn't see the photos?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Uhhhh FOX NEWS... all i gotta say

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 053131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hold the phone,

I just heard these senators who saw the fake photo thought they were looking at the classified official photo,

Now why would they think that?

and who supplied them with the photo?
edit on 053131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
CIA to Make Bin Laden Pictures Available to Select Lawmakers

The CIA will make photos of a deceased Usama bin Laden available to members of the Senate Armed Services Committee and Intelligence Committee, according to a Capitol Hill source who spoke to Fox News on the condition of anonymity.

Source

This is what should have happened immediately after the raid. If these Lawmakers choose to see the photos and report on it, it will go a long way in convincing me of the basic official story. I am sure there are details we're not being told, but it would be that way for any top secret military operation.

edit on 5/11/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join