It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes in the bin Laden story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok so first off another thread on this story seems like over kill but this needs to be adressed. When the news of OBL being killed frst came out, the media said they killed him and took his body directly to the aircraft carrier. Shown in this video that was on the CBS Evening News

www.cbsnews.com...

So as it says Bin Laden was killed then take to the carrier where he would be buried. I looked on CNN at a story and it shows a different story. There are pictures of Bin Laden in a hanger in Afghanistan. This is totally different from the original story and this is coming from a 'senior us official' who claims he has seen the picutres and says that they are very graphic. Heres the link.

whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com...

Pay attention to number one where it says the pictures from the hanger in Afghanistan are very graphic. I hope to find out the rel answers post with ideas or possible explanations. Now that Obama will not relaese the photos it seems that there is somethign to hide. i would love to believe this story but there is not enough evidence to do so.
edit on 4-5-2011 by AndrewSwann because: Links needed to be corrected

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Check out the press conference from this afternoon with Jay Carney on msm, he looks scared to contradict himself and the "Official story."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The people have the right to see the Bin Laden death photo, since it was taxpayers money that paid for the wars.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I agree theres no way we should believe them with out any proof what so ever

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As the correct minutes Recordings come in and are released this story will no doubt change again.

It is apart of a protocol to give those in power the right to correctly and accurately disseminate the information.

That is all this is, nothing more, nothing less.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
day by day every bit of the official story contradicts itself. its 9/11 all over again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisgust
day by day every bit of the official story contradicts itself. its 9/11 all over again.

No it is not so quit trying to play the division card. There is no darn political angle here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There are several OBL threads discussing this evolving story.

Please add to one or more of them.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join