It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
To me it is pretty obvious, that this is a new helicopter, it is /was obviously classified until now and I am sure it still would have been classified if it hadn’t been damaged, why let your enemies now what you capabilities are ? but from what I can see it must have looked pretty impressive /cool.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
No pictures, so thats mean he's still alive, we need proof. I'm sick of these people who are saying that is cruel to show pictures of dead terrorist, but when they show a american getting their head chop off or watching the people thats are falling from the building from the twin towers, they just ok with that and not saying nothing. Just remember this, they want us dead, and they don't care is your not an american. I want that picture of osama head blown off so i can finally get the peace of justice for all those people from 9/11.

If you don't like it that means you are a TERRORIST!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by edtheduck

but how stupid the pilots felt when they crash a classified chopper.

edit on 5-5-2011 by DarkNova because: just

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Is it just me or does it look like smurfs wouldnt even be able to fit in the so called chopper?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

This point is lost on most. Doublethink is the new standard. Until we as a society condemn all violence, there is little hope for the future.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Very true but when people are under stress we tend to do stupid/silly things that under normal circumstances would not occur and I can kind of see how flying a top secret helicopter on a classified/secret mission into a potentially hostile environment might be more than a little stressful for a pilot

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yeah I thought that too as in where is the rest of the wreckage, is that it? but then I thought maybe they were the only large pieces left after they blew it up /destroyed it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

um... I never said they used it to deliver teams. You can clearly see from the size it could not fit a team.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317

Is it just me or does it look like smurfs wouldnt even be able to fit in the so called chopper?

We answered that question 2 pages back
Here's a copy/paste of the answer....

The picture is of the tail boom, not the entire wreckage. Here are some more sites speculating on what the bird might have been.

Defense Tech

PopSci

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

um... I never said they used it to deliver teams. You can clearly see from the size it could not fit a team.

Well.... why was it there then?.... have you even read this thread? You can also CLEARLY SEE It's the tail section!!!...

I can't , I can't do it anymore...lol

Ok, strictly for S&G's... what's YOUR theory on what it was and it's intended use...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by edtheduck
Yeah I thought that too as in where is the rest of the wreckage, is that it? but then I thought maybe they were the only large pieces left after they blew it up /destroyed it.

I'm thinking the latter, as ButcherGuy alluded to... my guess is when it went down , the wall bisected it and the rest of the tail & the fuselage were sanitized on the other side of the wall.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I am in err, for I thought it was a full uav and I was just looking at it from a strange angle. I can see how it is in fact a tail section. However, it has to be a UAV. The material composition and style of construction systems is that of something resistant to radar, and high altitude. There is no camo paint, nor bother of the stresses of war. This looks to be a high tech, next-gen uav meant for high altitude. That does not mean it was used for dropping. It could have been a spy plane. Perhaps it was hit and out of fear of them running, they decided to go ahead and hit right away. This would also make sense because staff photos of the operation show obama half-dressed for the occasion, as if it was unplanned and sudden.

And you know what, maybe it is some sort of drop ship. It is not outside the realm of possibilities that these men landed via a high altitude drop and then evacuated via some ordinary means. My mind is telling me that I remember reading something about having to take an alternative evac route.

What we know is this. No Americans were lost. And that wreckage looks to me that someone ought to have died. The only solution to this, which matches it's look and typology, is that it was a UAV. For what purpose, no one knows.

Thus we can deduce the shooting down of this unknown craft, likely a uav, necessitated the rush and sudden event that was this operation. Once the Americans knew that they knew they were looking at them, they needed to hit fast.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
That downed drone is bin put there.

There are no marks of impact. Impossible.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
RIDDLE ME THIS.......

"Going forward, anytime the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the Attorney General and the white house counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld just because I say so;it will be withheld because a separate authority believes my request is well-grounded in the Constitution. Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency,"
- Pres. Barack Obama,
Remarks By The President Welcoming Senior Staff And Cabinet Secretaries - 1/21/09

BUT THEN.......
***DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHH (dramatic sound FX/drum roll please...***)

OBAMA: I Won't Release Bin Laden Death Photos

In an interview with Steve Kroft for this Sunday's "60 Minutes" conducted today, President Obama said he won't release post-mortem images of Osama bin Laden taken to prove his death.

"It is important to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool," said the president.

"We don't trot out this stuff as trophies," Mr. Obama added. "The fact of the matter is, this is somebody who was deserving of the justice that he received."

The president said he had discussed the issue with his intelligence team, including Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and that they agree with the decision. White House press secretary Jay Carney said Wednesday that Mr. Obama made the decision today.

SEE LINK FOR MORE

grrrrrr!

FACEPALMHEADDESK
!!!
edit on 5-5-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: ETA

ON WHAT CONSTITUTIONAL GROUNDS?!

Please!
Someone explain this to me...?!?!
edit on 5-5-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: ETA

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Anyone notice the cell phone battery on the floor above the guy on the water gun? I thought OBL didn't allow phones or computers near him. Another hole in the story.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
The story is these photos were taken by Pakis who arrived at the scene after the operation was over and the Seals had left. These Pakis took photos of what they found at the scene and sold the photos to Reuters.

I would be curious to see photos of the compound. Surely there must have been evidence of Osama's body? Wonder if the Pakis collected DNA evidence?

Leo Strauss: Do NOT use the word PAKIS... Its pakistani. PAKIS is a racist word, seems obvious that education is a problem here.

Now back to the thread..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Still not buying it.

The parts of the downed chopper dont look right to me, is that the whole cockpit there? if it is then there must have been some really small people flyin it! Either that or its just something they made in the garage in a few hours to resemble a chopper.

The other photos show wreckage... basically looks like any slum, burnt out rubbish on a fire, a picture of a wall.... yeah ok thats convincing...

The dead guys photos is what gets me the most, they look like average guys, probably murdered so they could get photos of "terrorists" or "anyone who looks like a fu**in' pa*i" (forgive my language but thats probably the words spoken to/by these ignorant evil bas**rds.) and pass them off as bin ladens henchmen. Dont even want to comment on the waterpistol, words escape how people can disregard life so much.
Thats my two pence anyway
Peace
edit on 5-5-2011 by d34n0 because: hidden the bad language accordingly

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Quite graphic photos but no OBL and the water pistol is a right give away...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
Couldn't help but notice the highest rated comment "Always enjoy pictures of a dead terrorists."

How can people find joy in the death of another human being, regardless of whether or not they're labelled as terrorists?

I can find joy in it. You want to know how? I find joy in the fact that the dead terrorist won't have the chance to kill members of my family, my friends and members of their family or any other American and their loved ones.

There is nothing more enjoyable than a picture of a dead terrorist.

And how do you know, that the dead were "Terrorists"? Because your Mommy told you so? What if they are only members of a family just like yours? You should think your words over, because you have obviously been fooled by propaganda.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Considering it's the tail of a larger thing, it clearly has a mark of impact. Also this is not normal materials we are dealing with. Impacts act differently on different materials.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join