It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What's going on with all these leaked photos? I'm starting to suspect the gov is leaking them because they're so afraid of being caught red handed with BS if they release any photos themselves.

This way the 'leaked' photos will convince a lot of people anyway, and there is plausible deniability when they are proven to either be fakes or to contradict the OS.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The white house must be throwing a fit with the dead guy laying next to a water gun. That makes america look great.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It gets hot in pakistan and water guns help keep cool. C'mon even terrorists get hot.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
It gets hot in pakistan and water guns help keep cool. C'mon even terrorists get hot.

Most won't know where Pakistan is so they used a movie set.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
the media needs to do its job and ask whats up with the mistery chopper and did these guys get exicuted, toy guns dont count.
edit on 4-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
maybe I'm wrong, but I thought only attack
helicopters had rotor tail fins. I don't think
transport helos have tail fins.

There are fins on that chopped off
tail section.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
lol so fox is now saying it was a "stealth blackhawk"

how many more times are they going to switch up their "stories"

and fox just showed all the pics on that link.

and yet they still cant show bin laden

this is so ludicrious

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
maybe I'm wrong, but I thought only attack
helicopters had rotor tail fins. I don't think
transport helos have tail fins.

There are fins on that chopped off
tail section.

It has to be a new chopper of some sort. Its different looking. stealth transport

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

this is so ludicrious

This White House is FULL of BS. there is so much spin right now!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
Couldn't help but notice the highest rated comment "Always enjoy pictures of a dead terrorists."

How can people find joy in the death of another human being, regardless of whether or not they're labelled as terrorists?

I can find joy in it. You want to know how? I find joy in the fact that the dead terrorist won't have the chance to kill members of my family, my friends and members of their family or any other American and their loved ones.

There is nothing more enjoyable than a picture of a dead terrorist.

The Dept of Homeland Security terrorizes more Americans every day than Al Qeida ever dreamed of. Meanwhile I dream of the day that ordinary American Patriots will not have to live in fear of Government sponsored domestic terrorism.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To the people making a big deal out of the water gun....Seriously.....are you thinking those guys were innocently shooting WATER GUNS when the big mean American soldiers hurt them???....give me a break! That water gun was probably OBL's kid because his wife was there, and it was probably the child's gun. I'm so sure those guys would be gaurding the compound with WATERGUNS!!!!!
Please............

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

this is so ludicrious

It was a stealth Blackhawk.

www.armytimes.com...

SMR

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
LiveLeak, folks. OBL image there.
Hasn't been confirmed real or fake though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
Couldn't help but notice the highest rated comment "Always enjoy pictures of a dead terrorists."

How can people find joy in the death of another human being, regardless of whether or not they're labelled as terrorists?

I can find joy in it. You want to know how? I find joy in the fact that the dead terrorist won't have the chance to kill members of my family, my friends and members of their family or any other American and their loved ones.

There is nothing more enjoyable than a picture of a dead terrorist.

The Dept of Homeland Security terrorizes more Americans every day than Al Qeida ever dreamed of. Meanwhile I dream of the day that ordinary American Patriots will not have to live in fear of Government sponsored domestic terrorism.

I am glad that the terrorist is dead. he will no longer try to kill us anymore. I agree with the other poster. No, DHS does not terrorize americans like Bin Laden did when he attacked us. They inconvenience you but Id rather have the terrorist dead.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Facefirst

fine its a stealth blackhawk today tomorrow who knows

it could be a stealth flying carpet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Facefirst

fine its a stealth blackhawk today tomorrow who knows

it could be a stealth flying carpet.

Never seen a flying carpet with a tail rotor.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Dude is way too young to be Osama Bin Laden. As if after they killed OBL they let strangers into the house....not knowing if they were armed and there to kill them (the SEALS). Its ridiculous to even think this photo is legit.

So what this article is saying is, the Navy SEALS went into the house, shot OBL and possible/maybe his wife. Then let in people to take pics...no chance. Faker than a really fake thing

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I duno why, but the blood in the images just doesnt seem right - I'm no expert btw.

It doesnt seem "thick" enough in colour or density. It just looks squirted on. But again..I have never seen a person dead from a gun shot wound...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
First thing of note was the fact they all look like they have been shot in the back of the head and turned over as they started to bleed, looks rather execution style (but I don't know much about killin) just an observation.

Steve Clemons, Analyst quoted at the guardian

Over the last couple of days, I have talked to many senior level correspondents and executives at major Arabic news networks including but not limited to Al Jazeera and Al Arabiya. I asked them what they thought their viewing audience "needed to see" regarding the death of Osama bin Laden. The answer has been consistent and uniform. Not withstanding any decision to release a "death photo" of Osama bin Laden – which I personally believe should be released, photos of bin Laden's corpse being scrubbed, and receiving final Muslim death rites should be released simultaneously. Bin Laden was one of the world's greatest villains, and many in the Muslim world completely accept that – but at the same time, they strongly believe that respect for Bin Laden as a Muslim translates into respect for all Muslims, good and bad. The White House and those involved with tracking and killing Bin Laden feel similarly as so much emphasis has been placed by the White House on the issue that Bin Laden received a burial at sea consistent with Islamic tradition. When the death photo is eventually released, I think it's vital that a photo showing that Islamic tradition was followed also be released. This is important generally – but particularly vital for Muslims around the world.

He would have been lucky to get hosed down if he was going overboard.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
LiveLeak, folks. OBL image there.
Hasn't been confirmed real or fake though.

You got a link?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join