It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
What a funny looking helicopter. Seems a little too small to have been able to carry full grown men.

Maybe it's just the angle? I don't know.
What you are looking at is just the very end of the tail section of a previously undisclosed military chopper.

ETA: I gotta go.... Someone should take this chopper stuff and start a new thread and run with it, IMO.
edit on 4-5-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Ah, thanks butcherguy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They had no military uniforms?

hint water guns.

A computer screen in Singapore May 2, 2011, shows the Twitter page of Sohaib Athar. In the early hours of Monday, Athar reported on his Twitter account that a loud bang had rattled his windows in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad. A few hours later he posted another tweet: "Uh oh, now I'm the guy who liveblogged the Osama raid without knowing it." REUTERS/David Loh

so mr Sohaib Athar was the only person late at night while tweeting? i find that hard to believe.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So this picture of the guy dead with a water gun wont make the muslim countrys mad, just the one of OBL dead. hummmm. This white house screwed up big time. No wonder they dont want the pictures out.
edit on 4-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28a53fe0fdea.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8efe6fe4a97.jpg[/atsimg]

its something i havent ever seen and i am a little informed on military aircraft and those photos contradict the official line of blackhawks and chinooks.

more bs coming from the most transparent administration in us history.
edit on 4-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
The NSA computers must be going nuts with all the Americans saying "Obama is dead".

link   

Originally posted by neo96

yeah it does actually it reminds me as the main rotor of the commanche rh-66

they sure screwed up.

Think you might have nailed it, looks like the rotor housing of the Comanche RAH-66:

Note the dish shaped "cap" on the top of the rotors in the crashed helo, and the stock pic above?

Strange thing is, apparently the US cancelled that project after spending nearly $7b on it, before taking delivery of any...

On 23 February 2004, the U.S. Army announced their decision to cancel the Comanche helicopter program in view of the need to provide funds to renovate the existing helicopter fleet of aging attack, utility, and reconnaissance aircraft.

Comanche RAH-66
edit on 4/5/11 by Morgil because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/5/11 by Morgil because: grammar

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think there is a TRUE reson why they dont want the photos out. No wonder they are going to get the Muslim countrys mad. There going to find dead guys with water guns

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

yeah but it was a transporter chopper so it has to be something we have not seen yet

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I see multiple dead arabs....and not one of them is Osama Bin Laden.

And the best question I have seen.....why is it ok to leak photos of THESE dead bodies but not the one that 80% of the world is asking to see?

link   
reply to post by Morgil

nah looks like it could be some of the technology taken from the commanche program if you look at the commanches desgin it only seats 2 and the the tail rotor design is off

from the inital picture and the other two photographs what looks like 2 wings coming off both sides tells me its not a main rotor but a tail rotor because those two "wings" produce lift and drag for the pitch of the aircraft.

i do buy it is some sort of stealth helicopter because most military have nothing even close to that design.

link   

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
Couldn't help but notice the highest rated comment "Always enjoy pictures of a dead terrorists."

How can people find joy in the death of another human being, regardless of whether or not they're labelled as terrorists?

I can find joy in it. You want to know how? I find joy in the fact that the dead terrorist won't have the chance to kill members of my family, my friends and members of their family or any other American and their loved ones.

There is nothing more enjoyable than a picture of a dead terrorist.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

could be we will never know but what they tell us

and its bs.

link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Couldn't help but notice the highest rated comment "Always enjoy pictures of a dead terrorists."

How can people find joy in the death of another human being, regardless of whether or not they're labelled as terrorists?

I can find joy in it. You want to know how? I find joy in the fact that the dead terrorist won't have the chance to kill members of my family, my friends and members of their family or any other American and their loved ones.

If they said there is nothing more enjoyable than a picture of a dead Yank, you would be jumping up and down on your seat demanding an appology and them being anti patrioit and all that jazz.

Pot, meet the kettle.

link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think he's talking about the "famous" one that's been circulating for a couple of years.

(not the photo he was shown of the "actual" scene)

I know Sig, I feel like a moran

edit on 043131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I see multiple dead arabs....and not one of them is Osama Bin Laden.

And the best question I have seen.....why is it ok to leak photos of THESE dead bodies but not the one that 80% of the world is asking to see?

Why is it ok to leak these photos with toy guys around them but not OBL

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

without the "official" pics and video we will never know.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

obviously these pics were taken and released by the pakistanis...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

You don't need to worry about that, because the US Government is planning on doing it anyway. You are afraid of terrorists? THEY are the ones you should be afraid of.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The story is these photos were taken by Pakis who arrived at the scene after the operation was over and the Seals had left. These Pakis took photos of what they found at the scene and sold the photos to Reuters.

I would be curious to see photos of the compound. Surely there must have been evidence of Osama's body? Wonder if the Pakis collected DNA evidence?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join