It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit

What kind of a helicopter is that ..?? looks like a big toy ...

And why is it crashed like roger ramjet was trying to land it ...?? very odd .. like it was put there ...

Looks similar to the Comanche stealh helicopter. Probably a new developed chopper they trying out. Maybe some next gen black hawk with stealh capabilities?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I see multiple dead arabs....and not one of them is Osama Bin Laden.

And the best question I have seen.....why is it ok to leak photos of THESE dead bodies but not the one that 80% of the world is asking to see?

How do you know they are arabs?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
But we are the "Bad Guys" because we shoot a couple of "A" holes in the head, of whom would just as soon cut off the previous writers head as stepping on a bug?

Yes you guys are.
You have carried out a massacre against an unverified target.
Who are those men? You dont even know!
And why didnt the US have Pakistan take care of the raid?
Its their country, not yours!

Since when can foreign countries conduct military/assassination missions in other countries?
I sure hope you dont complain if Pakistan, Russia, or China sends its special ops teams into Wyoming to conduct an assassination mission on somebody they suspect is a terrorist.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So, in the recent attack they killed innocent people for all we know, and apparently Osama was not there? He must have been dead for years as has been already mentioned before. I guess they went through the motions to make it seem more real, troops helicoptering in, US officials supposedly watching the whole thing live. What a crock.
Thank goodness for the Pakistani photos. I think Obama knew photos would be leaked anyway and he just wanted to make the "official" statement that took the "high road".

edit on 5-5-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Meanwhile we're still into the "photos debate" can I steer your attention in a specific direction? Anyone actually paid attention to the compound itself? I mean, architecture, planimetry, walls, etc.? If yes, can anyone explain what they see...?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

not too mention i belive the first report said it was carrying like 30 men .....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what in the world how did they figure out american soldiers are the aliens from the movie signs and water is there weakness!! lmao!! that man's dying words (its my sons birthday present) NO WAIT i got it words from soldier who shot the man ( sir we've found weapons of mass destruction)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
But we are the "Bad Guys" because we shoot a couple of "A" holes in the head, of whom would just as soon cut off the previous writers head as stepping on a bug?

Yes you guys are.
You have carried out a massacre against an unverified target.
Who are those men? You dont even know!
And why didnt the US have Pakistan take care of the raid?
Its their country, not yours!

Since when can foreign countries conduct military/assassination missions in other countries?
I sure hope you dont complain if Pakistan, Russia, or China sends its special ops teams into Wyoming to conduct an assassination mission on somebody they suspect is a terrorist.

I agree completely with your post as it raises something that's been flip-flopped since this whole thing started.

Obama stated in his announcement that he had the support of Pakistani leaders to carry out the attack on Osama. The next day it's released on the news that they had no idea he was there, and that he wasn't supposed to be.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iusalterum

Dunno. Please tell...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Piledriver

First of all the structure and planimetry is not to keep people and prying eyes outside, but to keep people inside and prying eyes outside. Notice the two-main-gates and hallway prison style entrance. Notice the little "gardening house" next to the door on the garden side. Notice that little one floor compound behind the second main gate. Notice the almost total isolation of the "trash burning" side.

Furthermore, notice the directional array/antenna on the third floor. Guess where it points? Toward a military compound.
More, follow the black cable (the feeder). It goes into the third floor and the third floor is heavily air-conditioned.

Check outside the buiding; an array/dish. Not satellite TV but consistent with a communication array.
edit on 5-5-2011 by iusalterum because: technical details

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

What's wrong with enjoying the death of another human being? It's totally natural and human, don't watch so many children's movies, it's melting your brain, making you weak.

In reality there will be those who need to be killed before they kill you. This is REALITY.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Ksorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by stonhans
Is that a waterpistol?
second line

IT IS! Nice catch! star for you. Now the real question: why are terrorists harboring Bin Laden carrying water pistols???

What a crock of #.

There were reports of women and children living in the mansion that all the news organizations call a compound....

I would guess it belonged to one of the kids.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksorum
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

What's wrong with enjoying the death of another human being? It's totally natural and human, don't watch so many children's movies, it's melting your brain, making you weak.

In reality there will be those who need to be killed before they kill you. This is REALITY.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Ksorum because: (no reason given)

The fact that sometimes people get killed and arguably need to be killed is a reality...

Finding enjoyment in that fact, is not natural... It's demented and sick, regardless of who the dead person is.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001 «
real-agenda.com, I,received this and this..Is that a real picture of Osama Bin Laden dead? *Warning: Disturbing Photos
www.glennbeck.com,I,don't think these are real,but very graphic...................I,believe he is dead,but when?,Obama refuses to release bin Laden photos; story keeps changing
www.examiner.com
edit on 5-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: i,forgot this one to....Obama refuses to release bin Laden photos; story keeps changing www.examiner.com
,p.s. I,wish they didn't show any of these kinds of pictures...I,wish we could just believe it was done and that.But where has trust gone to any more?,I,personally wouldn't let the pictures out,But if the 9-11 people want them,let them see them privately.
edit on 5-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i knew what i was getting into was this was still hard for me to look at..
what the hell is that heli looking thing?
looks to small to fit any average human
but then again it was only one picture
this really isnt sitting well with me and im from canada?
maybe i should just stop caring or something ugh

never!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
anyone who seriously thinks there was a water pistol there needs to push the keyboard back and leave the innerwebs alone for a month

lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think maybe it is irrelevant on the larger scale, as he didn't plan the destruction of the towers and probably could have been replaced as the supposed leader of the US created terrorist group Al-Q.
Our attention would be better placed elsewhere...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
so much for we won't release ANY photos due to the graphic nature. LOL if anything THIS incites more likelihood of terrorism. I feel myself getting angrier by the moment with this sick display. the government's hypocritical nature is so blatant.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

look on page 13,here are pictures floating on the internet of Osama bin Laden ,I,think they are fake tho........I,posted things that I,found,and people sent to me....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

hahahahaha to funny man
S&F got blasted for being "Aggressive" with a water gun. Insane!
Thanks for posting!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join