It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos leaked on OBL raid! Death by Water Gun? New Top Secret Chopper?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ummmm, no...

They were not Marines, they were Navy SEALS. It was SEAL Team 6...who are some bad mofos.
Had they sent Marines in, the whole place would have been leveled. LoL

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by earthdude

I would not be surprised if only American weapons were fired. This was a fast pasted operation that was under an hour. As someone who plays paintball, I can tell you that capturing a single building can sometimes take hours. These were well trained professional marines.

However, As a side note, terrorists have begun increasingly being seen with American weapons. Take that as you will.

Also I'm no fan of that fact of war, but the fact is that war sucks. I think the purpose of Japanese samurai mask puts it quite well. We hide our emotions to do what must be done in war, and then we'll cry afterwards.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Have any of you ever considered that these photos were purposely made to look fake to make you disbelieve the killing of Osama?

It's just as possible as Osama being dead since 2001, 2007, or never existing at all, or still being alive.

Then again nobody can argue because EVERYTHING so far is just hear-say and opinion.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just my opinion;

Originally posted by nuttin4U
My goodness....i havent read all of the posts...but from what i've glanced at, 6 pages or so, it seems like the majority of people still can't see the BS. Is the water pistol and the helicopter that crashed and was dragged and propped up, the only thing you people can see?

Nope; those are not the only things. The "Water Pistol" serves to indirectly prove that there were minors in the compound, meanwhile the helicopter servers as a "tool" to further corroborate about the operation; it's point of origin, timeline, dynamics, who was in charge, how they evacuated the compound, etc. because, it is just my opinion, but I can't buy (yet) the "SEALs did it" version.

...why is there all that blood, and no points of entry? No bullet wounds to the head or chest?

The average adult has a blood volume of roughly 1.3 gal. (5 lt.), hence "all that blood" - that corroborates to me that at least two of the people depicted there were killed on that spot. In the case of the "t-shirt" guy, I can deduct from the blood dynamics in the ground that he might (maybe) have an entry wound located on the R-parietal lobe. Fluids are consistent with blood mixed with brain matter and with the corpse not being moved after the shot. Not finding an exit wound (maybe there is one on the left temporal/zygomatic/mandible or even occipital - but we can't see it from the pics) makes me believe the shot was executed with a low powered round using weapon generally consistent with an sidearm. If for sure there is not an exit wound on the corpse, I personally can't justify a rifle-type weapon being used. Too many factors in here at play; compound architecture, distances,etc. A SMG type weapon (maybe MP5SD) will be more consistent with regards to the type of operation (urban area - inside of a building) and in a point of view justifying the low-powered/subsonic round. This type of wound cause a "slow-death" consistent with "heart still pumping blood" for some time after being shot - hence all that haemorrhage depicted.

The second guy; the one depicted with the watergun, clearly shows an exit wound (mandible), linked that to an entry wound maybe in the back parietal is consistent with a wound that can cause damage in the spinal cord-brain link and can cause also rapid death - hence the "not so much blood around". Fluids on the ground show post-mortem activity around, maybe taking the PC,etc. Note the strains the cables made on the ground. My opinion is that the body was slightly moved post mortem.

The last one is a little, hmmm, phony. Not-so-much signs of rigor mortis and decomposition. Blood from the nose can be caused by heamodynamic shock but that needs a really powerfull weapon to have been used. Don't know, really. Need more information not only the picture, but, maybe the corpse was moved post mortem hence the phony look.

And, why are the 'corpses' so clean; face is clean, white shirt is clean, neck and chest are clean?

Actually the corpses are not so clean. I'm going to "conspire" a little further; to my opinion everything that has to do with corpses,positions,wounds,etc, looks to me classic execution style. Don't get me wrong because I was not there (lol) so I can't be sure; it is just circumstantial evidence.

Also, why does the 'blood' look so thick; almost jelly-ish?

That's normal coagulation/haemostasis there. Nothing phony about that.

And the stains on the shirt, made to look like blood splats, why does it look like colored water?

That might be caused by the type of lint the shirts were made of. Again, I'm just speculating but seems normal to me.

edit on 5-5-2011 by iusalterum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conscious
Have any of you ever considered that these photos were purposely made to look fake to make you disbelieve the killing of Osama?

Look; 50-60% of people believe in authority, meaning they believe what they are being told. 30% or so are, let's say - a little paranoid and the rest are totally paranoid. I can see what you are trying to say, but mounting such thing as double-false-flag (maybe even triple-false-flag) operation just doesn't seems to make sense to me at all. It's to much effort to spend, much more possibility of leaks, etc. If I was the government, all what I need is to persuade the majority of people. Convincing all is simply not possible.

It's just as possible as Osama being dead since 2001, 2007, or never existing at all, or still being alive.

That's a good point.

Then again nobody can argue because EVERYTHING so far is just hear-say and opinion.

FULLY agree with you on this last!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A water gun filled with lighter fluid turns into a flame thrower. Just FYI.

Oh the things I've learned from Jean-Claude Van Damme.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

You are correct, and I usually confuse the two.

In other news, a Google search to look up your statement revealed the truth. it was, indeed, a custom made stealth chopper. Black hawk derivative.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

a picture is worth a thousand words ....a body would be priceless.... i didnt think any one else caught the water gun i was laughing about that all night .....or how about that the pics are dated May-2-2011 those bodies were still there but at that point osama was already buried at sea ...hmmmmmm .....they treat you americans like idiots
edit on 5-5-2011 by diggsnicca because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Second to last picture. Is that a condom on the floor above his head? What the heck....hmmm, Maybe they were useing them for water balloons, to throw with the children?.., I hope.

Looks our military crashed (pun intended) up a perfectly good water gun, and water bomb fight. See the nice yard and hose laid out in the earier pics??

Still no pictures of dead OBL.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't celebrate any person's death but its good that bin Laden is out of the picture, although I would like to see photos of his body. They will probably end up releasing the photos probably in like 2050 or something, just like the JFK files. It's crazy how they threw his body into the sea and pretty much left him without a trace.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by stonhans
Is that a waterpistol?
second line

IT IS! Nice catch! star for you. Now the real question: why are terrorists harboring Bin Laden carrying water pistols???

What a crock of #.

Maybe because he had CHILDREN in the compound?

Or does your brain just forget to work sometimes?

Clearly, they have stopped working. Did these people forget the visual of the americans strung-up and burned by the Iraqi's? The Somalia's tearing apart american pilots, just because they we're american's? The laughter and glee recorded between Zhari and Bin Laden when they heard that the Twin Towers had actually collapsed? But we are the "Bad Guys" because we shoot a couple of "A" holes in the head, of whom would just as soon cut off the previous writers head as stepping on a bug?

Paleese! We are still under attack and we will continue to be until we, One: Cut all ties to the Middle East (that ain't gonna ever happen), or Two: Change the minds of the radical muslim's that we (and Israel) are not a threat (that's not likely either).

I'd say strap in and hold on. We are in for a long, bumpy ride....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is garbage. These photo's were put out there to make us non-believers believe. If you cannot tell that this was a stunt, then you have already been brain washed. There are so many reasons why the government would put out a fake bin-ladin story but with all of the BS that is going on right now... it is unclear exactly what they want us to pass over.

We need to stay focused and bring this to light, regardless of how long it takes.

Keep learning, keep investigating. Lets not forget what the government has done to its own citizens in the past.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rudeboyrave

I dont know man, this white house is lie after lie. im getting tired of it and the sheeple that say yes master and don ask questions

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

Well said,

I also wonder how many of those who "rejoice"at the sight of a photograph of a dead human being would show the same level of enthusiasm were they to see it for real,my guess would be not many.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You're not far off, more and more people are starting to see (outside of the US and some inside) that the US government and it's cronies are a bunch of bullishters.

Once you prope a lie up this high, it will eventually come tumbling down.
edit on 5-5-2011 by old_god because: OBL made me do it!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What kind of a helicopter is that ..?? looks like a big toy ...

And why is it crashed like roger ramjet was trying to land it ...?? very odd .. like it was put there ...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

And what if we were all just trying to kill innocent people like the rest of average joe society!!

If you couldn't tell, being a "terrorist" is an earned title.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I see multiple dead arabs....and not one of them is Osama Bin Laden.

And the best question I have seen.....why is it ok to leak photos of THESE dead bodies but not the one that 80% of the world is asking to see?

The U.S. didn't take all of the bodies with them, they only took OBL's body. Notice these pictures were taken in the daytime as well, the raid occurred at night so obviously these were taken afterward. It wasn't up to the U.S. to release these pictures, they probably came from the Pakistanis.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Second to last picture. Is that a condom on the floor above his head? What the heck....hmmm, Maybe they were useing them for water balloons, to throw with the children?.., I hope.

Nope, a mobile phone battery. I would speculate old BMC's type old model Nokia phones. In example Nokia 6010. Very consistent with the actual welfare of the region/people living there.

A (speculating) tip here; many people still believe that using old model mobile phones can in some level make the government efforts to eavesdrop useles...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

But it's ok for your government to keep causing these problems so that the attacks can continue? There will always be another evil bad guy. Rejoicing in the death of one man, as sick of a human being as he was, is tacky in my opinion. Especially considering that the U.S made him, and gave him the means to become the monster he did. If you think this is all over because one guy was killed, I think we all have another thing coming.

To myself personally, I could care less about whether they release photos or not, and we all know they aren't going to. As far as I'm concerned, I have more reason to believe Osama has been dead for years. Benazir Bhutto stated it very clearly in an interview, and was assasinated shortly after. She said it like it was something that should be common knowledge. Something like that doesn't just fall out of your mouth as the result of a slip of the tongue.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think the only thing they killed was a wealthy bunny man and the gardeners...FIGURES

wast some more tax payers money why don't you

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join