It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I die (and kill my family) the other day?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is of course a possibility of a ground hog day or slip, but, there is also a very strong possibility that when you said you turned the wheel to take the weight of the disaster on you to spare them, that gave Family the opportunity, (because this universe school is a frequency attraction, interactive experience and if you Love, you pull in Love and Help), so this could have been a miracle.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Bashar video. I felt nausea, and realized when I did a search he is channeling. Strangely enough he is depicting the reality of death/passing on but he's leaving out some of the important information. We are not usually given a choice to return, only for those experiences that are meant as another chance or a message/wake up, does this occur. And where we go, depends on our grade/frequency of love, and whether we lived for ourselves or thought of others. Our Higher Self/Ourselves, one of the toughest judges we're going to experience, will be our own realization of not accomplishing what we set out to accomplish. Also, there is Family and we have a Dad and Mom too, Creator, God or Goodness, whatever words we wish to use for this, so the decisions are not just ours to make. He's leaving out the responsibility and accountability issues. I wonder why.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

the experience i had similar to this. i was driving home late after work on a straight back road with one hill. the car ahead of me was going slow so i decided to pass him. he decided it might be fun to race. keep in mind there were no cars coming towards us when i initiated the pass. however moments into this race a car indeed was on the other side of the hill so there are three cars the one im in the one im passing and one headed straight for us. none of us was going to slow for the other. now im in two events a race and a game of chicken as we draw closer and i start to get ahead of the car im passing time slows because of adrenaline this is common what is uncommon is as we got closer and closer (it felt like eternity) before i knew it i was in front and the third car was at least a half mile behind us did time lapse or did i think faster than time could unfold events

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Let me tell you a little story.

I'm terrified of being in front of crowds. I hate giving speeches and reports and the like.

A few years ago, me and my college classmates were seated on the floor of the stadium. The stands were filled with thousands of people.

It's graduation day.

We're all lined up.

In turn we're expected to cross this stage, shake hands with some dude, take our diploma, and return to our seats.

As I approach the stage, I'm screaming inside my head. My heart is racing and my palms are sweating. In short, I'm freaking out.

I'm next.

I step onto this stage and thousands of eyes turn to look at me.

To this day I don't remember walking across the stage.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity,

Not sure why he doesn't speak of these thing, I suppose he is trying to keep it simple. He does go into more details during these channeling sessions. I find that his ability to speak a truth that resonates within me and I can understand the reasons for our reality through his words, refreshingly honest without an agenda creeping in.

Most that I've heard, speaking this logic, seems to add fluff to make it more believable, so to speak, and I think that they affect the real meaning of life by adding unnecessary abstract visuals to the message.

Bashar, when speaking, resonates a "can be true" sense of logic which speaks to my "gut" which tells me there is more truth then agenda within his messages. Rare that this happens.

SirRic
edit on 4-5-2011 by sirric because: punctuation....!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

very interesting indeed, i watched some of bashar's videos before but not this one, thanks for bringing it in

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Could you be a better driver than you give yourself credit for? Some of these newer cars have some sophisticated braking and handling features, too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by h_jordan

Thanks Jordan

I've been looking for answers to all these type question, My story is long and like most here, full of strange happenings that defy logic / science yet I know happened and I'm not crazy, yet

I recommend anyone to really listen to his channeling session and try to understand the meaning of our reality. You can't just listen to 1 and be done, it starts to all tie in and makes this weird sense after about his 5th session.
About how we are only here in the now, no past no future, we make our present in the way we in-vision it.

Only once did I feel his message was lost on me, but maybe I am not ready to receive it.

You tube him and spend some time listening to his message. If it feels right, keep listening, if not then keep searching. That's what I do.

SirRic

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
When you said that she was white as a ghost and crying, I figured it was because your driving that gas guzzler at $4 a gallon gas prices.

I know I definitely turned white as ghost when you said S-U-V

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Threads like this make me stay off this board

Come back because there are some real ones

Sick, stupid thread title --DID NOT READ

Your right to it all

Tired of sifting through the "real" threads

Bless You
edit on 4-5-2011 by SANTA CLAWS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
When you said that she was white as a ghost and crying, I figured it was because your driving that gas guzzler at $4 a gallon gas prices.

I know I definitely turned white as ghost when you said S-U-V

Ah yes, another opportunity to spew liberal drivel. Why don't you try that in your prius and let us know how it turns out...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I literally laughed out loud on that one...

Back to the OP - I come from a long line of racers and gearheads, I used to race motocross and did FMX (freestyle motocross) before it was called that. I can't count how many times I have done the impossible with witnesses, also seen good friends do the same.

This story has a personal side too, my dad did the same thing in a wreck once with me and my mom. As soon as he saw that impact was imminent, he said "yall hold on." Then everything around us stopped, my dad turned our '86 Monte Carlo 90 degrees at 50mph so he could absorb the impact. Like your son, I was not buckled (11 yrs old at the time) and when "time" stopped I remember my parents looking back and asking if I was buckled, I said no and tried to buckle before impact. If we had t-boned the guy his passenger would have died.

According to what you described and my experiences driving various vehicles for some 25 someodd years there is no way you did that, congratulations - welcome to my world.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
As other mentioned, the brain is more powerful than we know. What is "you" is nothing more than an image the brain creates. The brain itself has all kinds of processes going on all the time, so many it doesn't inform the self of all of it's calculations, only those the self chooses or believes it is relevant, based on previous made choices. I believe the brain calculates all kinds of scenario's throughout the day but only a small percentage of those actually happen, the rest is just neglected. So it might very well be the brain decided the self (you) could not anticipate good enough to prevent damage and so it took over and bypassed the self or put it offline for a few minutes so it was able to execute a scenario in which damage would likely be prevented, making complex movements the self ordinarily would not do or maybe can't do consciously, those movements is what the brain learned after all these years of driving.

Not that the body is a seperate entity from the individual it creates but rather a kind of failsafe, like instincts taking over. If you were conscious of it I bet you would describe it as the body moving out of it's own accord like it was possesed while in reality the body went into a lifesaving mode. This might also explain the idea of having died (you were temporarily deactivated, but not like when you are sleeping) and the guilt of killing your family (you were not good enough to save them, something else did).

Just like when dodging bullets, the brain might have already calculated 10 different trajectories and selected 1 as being the most likely and already gave the body commands to move in a certain position it estimates as being safe, while the 'self' is trying to catch up and rationally tries to figure out what is happening by verbalizing the situation.
edit on 5/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think what you've experienced was due to the adrenaline.

Some years ago I was in a motorcycle accident.
I saw the car that hit me coming from the left and the moment before it hit me in the side, time seemed to stop or move very very slowely. Between the hit and me landing on the street maybe one second went by. And yet I remember, in slowmotion:
- the thought "damnit! it's going to hit and I cant get away"
- me pulling up my left knee so the car won't hit it (and somehow it didnt)
- the impact
- me flying through the air looking at the pavement below me
- the thought "need to break the fall" and reaching out my arm
- impact with the ground, my right hand first, then my body and my head
- the sound of my collar bone breaking when I tried to break the fall with my hand and before even my body touched the ground.

I remember all that in slowmotion, as if I was thinking x times the normal speed and making desisions.... after that I lost about 10 min because the next memory is one of the ambulance arriving.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There's something called post-traumatic amnesia. Usually it happens after an event that actually injures someone, but something just as traumatic like the fear of almost killing your wife, your son and your unborn children (I'm glad you're all safe, by the way) could trigger it as well.

You said

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
As we are getting closer to the back of the car I turned the wheel so that my side would take the impact with the hopes of saving my family and then my car suddenly stopped on a dime.

The next thing I know I am driving away from the accident looking at it in my rear view mirror.

Your car stopped. I think the transition from fear to relief was so tremendous, further fueled by all your other emotions, that it kind of created this cloud. As other posters have mentioned: memory is a funny thing. You can remember all the scary details, but the moment where it comes to an end is lost.

It's fine if you believe it was a time slip or whatever, I'm just giving you another possibility. What's important is that you and our family are safe.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Of course you didn't die the other day. You fool. You made this topic. Can't believe this crap got to 2 pages.

Now, listen to some good lyrics to ease that monkey soul.

www.youtube.com...
In this farewell
There's no blood
There's no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

So let mercy come
And wash away...

What I've done!
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands
Of uncertainty

So let mercy come
And wash away

What I've done
I'll face myself
Erase myself

For what I've done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done

I'll face myself
Erase myself
edit on 6-5-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Ah yes, another opportunity to spew liberal drivel. Why don't you try that in your prius and let us know how it turns out...

hahaha ...what the heck is "drivel"? Also, I have no idea what a "liberal" is, and if it has anything to do with politics, then I don't care to know.

But the kicker: I don't own a car of any sort

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join