It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I die (and kill my family) the other day?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have read plenty of posts and threads here on ATS about time slips, parallel universes and alternate time lines and dimensions. I have always found the aforementioned subjects fascinating, but have never experienced one of those events for myself... until now.

The other day my pregnant wife (twins), my 20 month old son and I were driving to New Jersey (I was driving). We were on the Eastern Shore of Virginia and I heard my son playing with the door handle in the back seat. I turned around to see what he was doing for a split second and saw that he had worked his way out of his shoulder straps in his car seat. I turned back around and told my wife; we agreed to stop at the next gas station to fix his seat.

A few minutes later I looked back at him to make sure he was OK, and then turned back around to keep driving when I saw a car up ahead in the right lane get over in my lane and slam on his brakes in order to turn which caused the car in front of me to hit him. This was about 100 feet in front of me, I'm going about 70mph and I'm driving a large SUV. I immediately look behind me to see if I can get over to pass them and the car behind me decides to get over at the same time and speed up, so I can't get over and now I have to slam on the brakes.

As I'm slamming on the brakes, it seemed as if time literally slowed down to a crawl. I attribute this to adrenaline or some other natural phenomenon when someone is faced with a situation like this. As we are getting closer to the back of the car I turned the wheel so that my side would take the impact with the hopes of saving my family and then my car suddenly stopped on a dime.

The next thing I know I am driving away from the accident looking at it in my rear view mirror. I look over at my wife and she is white as a ghost and she is crying hysterically. I have no idea how this happened. I know my car stopped, but it shouldn't have if the laws of physics are true, because I was going too fast and was too close. There was no way that I had enough room to stop, and like I said before, I was driving a large, heavy SUV.

My wife and I talked about this event a few hours later and she didn't experience it the same way that I did. She doesn't realize that there was a small gap in between stopping and driving away from the other cars involved in the accident. This very puzzling to say the least. I welcome your thoughts on this....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

You may have just experience death as a shift into a parallel universe. Hard to explain, but watch this and listen to his explanation of what death is. He gets to the point around the 3 min, and listen to it to the end. You have a choice when to die. He talks about what you experience at the 6 min mark. It will blow your mind about the world we live in.

edit on 4-5-2011 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There are a few other similar stories like this in the time slip thread, you may be interested in reading.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Wow that is incredibly intense. And the title of your post makes me wonder if different dimensions exist with possible other outcomes and scenarios (even though that sounds as crazy as this story) but maybe time slips are switching between realities or something. No clue how you must be trying to justify this in your head right now but wow and glad you and your family are okay!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

You may have just experience death as a shift into a parallel universe. Hard to explain, but watch this and listen to his explanation of what death is. He gets to the point around the 3 min, and listen to it to the end. You have a choice when to die. He talks about what you experience at the 6 min mark. It will blow your mind about the world we live in.

Wow if that information is true then it really does sound like this situation he mentioned and also the other time slip accounts I've read. Very interesting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
our minds are more powerful then we give them credit for, Its quite a buzz when you realize that you may have created a whole new reality in the blink of an eye that is a "clone" of the physical world we were in and then bring with us the people we love. And everything and everybody else as well, look around you now as you go bout life, i found that when i went though something similar that the world was sending me subtle clues that all was not as it seemed, Watch for people that you dont know, who seem to know almost what your thinking as your thinking it..
this reality is stranger then you might realize

think about it for a minute, if you could do that.. what else can you do ?

edit on 4-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: spelling...again

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting!!! i believe what you experienced is what i call complex nuerological time compression. this rarely happens your brain under stress of the event was able to calculate precise alternate endings to this event simultaneously. you were the one driving so it makes sense only you would experience this and not your wife, because the outcome is in your control. you see your brain processed every outcome at once this caused the time compression. to you the suv stopped, but in reality you were thinking as fast as time. before you know it you make your decision and time resumes. it happened to me once under a different scenario, this is adrenalin at its most powerful. so heres my question how does it feel knowing you might have thought as fast as time itself.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

So doesn't that mean his family and him would have come from another dimension into the one we are co-existing in? Trippppy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3

Wow if that information is true then it really does sound like this situation he mentioned and also the other time slip accounts I've read. Very interesting.

Yes it is, I've gone through so much in the last 6 years that this information that is channeled from Bashar is the closest to anything remotely answering the overwhelming unanswered questions about my life on earth and the reality we live in. It took me 3+ years to fully digest the message he was providing and am still practicing the fundamentals of what "our" reality is.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Yep, and then some... but it all depends how far down the rabbit hole you want to go? for me its even deeper then that, but its hard to put into words with out sounding like im already crazy

i just know what i know, and no one can understand unless they have seen it and really looked past the veil..
but enjoy it , thats all i can say.. its a really fun ride this 3D universe we choose to exsist in .
peace.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
NO!! NO!! its your brain power your not crossing universes believe in the power of your brain it truly is the most powerful thing in existence i'm not saying there is or is not alternate universes im just saying the power of thought is much greater than a theory of a multiverse

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow. Definitely a very scary situation, especially since your child, and soon-to-arrive-children and your wife was in the car. I'm sure the only thing you were thinking about was to make sure they were alright... which is why you swerved the car so the impact would hit your side instead of the passenger side. (Got to give you a big thumbs-up for that).

But for some reason... this doesn't seem like a time slip at all. It could be because you skipped over some details in your story, so I might have missed an essential point.
But it appears to me that although you thought the car wouldn't be able to stop in time... it did. So, I wouldn't call that a time slip, but rather an unexpected outcome.

Like I said before, I could be misinterpreting it. Do you mean that... you were driving along and upon seeing the mess in front of you, you slammed on the break and swerved knowing that there was no way to avoid impact. Then you blanked (the period of time that you think the time-slip occurred). And when you started to become conscious of your situation (not to say that you were ever unconscious, I just don't know of any other way to put it) you found yourself driving away from the accident without a scratch.
I could see where that situation might have been a time slip... the kind of situation where you shut your eyes to brace for the impact and the impact never came, and then when you opened your eyes you were driving from the scene of the accident unharmed.
But what makes me think that there was nothing temporally altered in this incident is the fact that you say you remember stopping. You thought you wouldn't stop in time... but luckily you did.

Whatever it was... it was a close call and probably unnerved you and your family. I'm very glad none of you were hurt!!

One thing I gotta ask though: you said your son had unbuckled himself from his car seat and you guys were going to stop next chance you got to buckle him in again, but then the accident happened in front of you before you could buckle him back in his seat. Did you have to stop short while your son wasn't securely seated? Is that why this could be considered a time slip? Because your son wasn't hurt even though you remember stopping short?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

That's awesome, and I really like how the information is so direct in the way Bashar speaks. That is a pretty mind blowing topic.

If any new details or memories emerge from this original story please update us!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Also you said your wife had a different experience, what does she recall? And during that moment of getting your son buckled back in were you able to before all of that? and if you weren't did you check to see after you were driving away unharmed if he was buckled?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRage
Interesting!!! i believe what you experienced is what i call complex nuerological time compression. this rarely happens your brain under stress of the event was able to calculate precise alternate endings to this event simultaneously. you were the one driving so it makes sense only you would experience this and not your wife, because the outcome is in your control. you see your brain processed every outcome at once this caused the time compression. to you the suv stopped, but in reality you were thinking as fast as time. before you know it you make your decision and time resumes. it happened to me once under a different scenario, this is adrenalin at its most powerful. so heres my question how does it feel knowing you might have thought as fast as time itself.

That is a fascinating theory! Like I said in the OP, I do attribute the feeling or perception that time slowed down to a massive adrenaline rush. It may take me a little bit to wrap my mind around what you are saying here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3

Also you said your wife had a different experience, what does she recall? And during that moment of getting your son buckled back in were you able to before all of that? and if you weren't did you check to see after you were driving away unharmed if he was buckled?

She remembers me slamming on the brakes, but when we both thought we were going to crash she put her hands over her face. My son was still unbuckled because we hadn't stopped yet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure any of us can be for certain about this phenomena, but I also have experienced it a few times in my life, a couple times in car crashes and once during a gun battle where bullets were whistling past my head. If I had to make an analysis of it I would say that the moment we are faced with imminent death our mind lets go of all thoughts including the understanding of time and becomes completely immersed in the present moment. It could be described as pure awareness. I have also felt a similar feeling a few times in deep meditation, where 5-10 minutes literally feels like many hours.

Anyways, I'm glad you and your family are ok. Keep your eyes on the road my friend.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Wow so she just took her hands away from her eyes and you were driving off safely?

And so you had to still turn around and re buckle your son?

That's incredible, and thanks for responding.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I honestly believe this is possible. I'm sure if it is, I've experienced a couple of instances through my life that are similar to your experience. Anything is possible because we don't know for a fact what this world is truly about. That video posted seems to cover what I believe.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

This actually makes a lot of sense. I feel like he is 100 percent correct on basically hitting the "load previous save" function of death. I personally can count 3 times where I would have used this without knowing until after the fact. Two motorcycle wrecks and one other accident. Ive come to similar conclusions as Bashar but he explains it a little more completely.

And to the op, you will get your answers from the universe by just asking, and it will respond to you in a way only you will recognize... And it ends up being a lot of fun! Maybe you did die, maybe you got lucky and the car stopped and your brain was so scared it blacked out a few seconds, maybe God put his foot down and stopped your car. Be happy you're here and still have your family with you.
edit on 4-5-2011 by WhiteSpectralMirror because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join