It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama ... "Believe What I Tell You"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Several key items were noticeably demeaning to American Citizens to day during the latest White House Press briefing on the Osama photo's. Listen to the words read by Spokesman Carney, as he read them from his alleged transcript of Obama's words about the matter:

05/04/2011 Press Briefing

edit on 5/4/2011 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

One can easily conclude from this madness, that Obama is basically saying to the world: "Believe what I tell you. I will show you no photos or videos. But believe Bin Laden is dead, simply because I say it's so".

Really.

So, the sheep will do as he say's. I, for one, don't like being told what to believe. Like the old way's of ATS, Show me real Proof...Or it DIDN'T HAPPEN!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"believe what i tell you"...i don't like these words

link   

rlv.zcache.com...

This is a picture of the t-shirt Obama was wearing today!!

"Sheeple, you believe everything I say, YOU UNDERSTAND??!!!"

edit on 5/4/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

link   

Seeing is believing..................

2nd.

link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter

One can easily conclude from this madness, that Obama is basically saying to the world: "Believe what I tell you. I will show you no photos or videos. But believe Bin Laden is dead, simply because I say it's so".

Really.

So, the sheep will do as he say's. I, for one, don't like being told what to believe. Like the old way's of ATS, Show me real Proof...Or it DIDN'T HAPPEN!

How dare yo question the Obama
you deserve to be on the patriot act Tsa'd like a beauty pageant winner and jailed like manning with no rights and tortured without trial.

why wont you leave obama alone.............

Lol thats pretty much what anyone who supports this charade is actually saying.
edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: an edit to get rid of all the edit lines lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I ABSOULUTELY AGREE WITH YOU! CURSED IS THE MAN THAT TRUSTS IN ANOTHER! IF I wasnt a conspiracy theorist before, I am now. NO POTUS has the right to demand we take him at his word, LEAST of all THE ONE that claims to have the most transparent administration in history.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You know, I was sitting at work today and we were listening to Limbaugh go absolutely ballistic about this so as soon as I got home I got on ATS. How about a FOIA request. Oh, wait a minute they ignore what they don't agree with anyways so it won't matter.

Time for Trump versus Nerobama, round 2.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I believe, if nothing else before has proven it, this just shows that we need to get this prick out of the White House in 2012.

It also gives real credibility to justify those of us who stand up and say "If you blindly support Obama, you're an Ignorant sheep".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Not picking on you in particular because this kind of thing is all over the board and all over the web, But do you realize how much more powerful a message this would be if your thread title were to read...

Again Our Conspiring Government Demands, "Believe What We Tell You"

How many more people would sit up and take notice and make connections and retain continuity and see what's happening instead of being trapped in this partisan crap....

Seriously, this kind of thing dilutes both the message and the seriousness of what is happening and is effectively paralyzing we the people—as intended.

STOP helping them!

edit on 5/4/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
You know, I was sitting at work today and we were listening to Limbaugh go absolutely ballistic about this so as soon as I got home I got on ATS. How about a FOIA request. Oh, wait a minute they ignore what they don't agree with anyways so it won't matter.

Time for Trump versus Nerobama, round 2.

Shepard Smith (Fox News) made a public request to the Fox News Legal Team to do just that, about 40 minutes ago. He asked them to sue the Gov't to release the photo's and proof of Bin Ladens ALLEGED death.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am sorry Mr. President, but I normally have a "Trust, but verify" view upon not only government but the world in general.

You sir are failing that test because you are making it impossible to verify. Therefore I cannot trust a word you or our government has said.

And this quote goes for every president, every government since governments have been conceived....not just this one...

“He who controls the medium controls the message. He who controls the message controls the masses.”
edit on 4-5-2011 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It could be something different like appealing to the public to give him back the credibility he lost during the first years after election and that was thinning even more with the results of his presidency so far.

I don't think is anything sinister behind that statement, just begging for credibility.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

baaaa, Obaaaaama has spoken.......

ummmk....done deal I guess....

Believe what I tell you and vote for me

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If we keep the pressure up, he will crack soon.
Thank God!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm not really to hot on when someone tells me to believe something let me have my own opinion...if you feel that strongly about it show me some proof..quite frankly he should of never came forward with the story until they had it all figured out..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
that's funny. almost every thread here has a youtube video where some dude is saying, "believe what I tell you"

from now on, don't post youtube videos's where the dude doesn't provide his long form BS and DNA evidence

I mean the standard of proof is the same for any claim, right ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is probably similar to the Birth Certificate fiasco. This was such a big deal that they probably got all of their "i"s dotted and "t"s crossed way beforehand, but want everyone to remain skeptical. He'll be forced to bring forth the proof so he can have another "HAHA I TOLD YOU SO" moment. This could be their way to set up straw man arguments in the future. "You didn't believe me when I said this, this or that.. and you ended up with your foot in your mouth. You're questioning me now?"
edit on 4-5-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I told ya'll in the other thread
he wasn't gonna share the pics.
It would be political suicide for
him to release the pics and ATS
debunk them as forgeries like
we did with the long form.
Not releasing them creates doubts
in the story but ruins his credibility.
Obama is in a no-win situation
at the moment and he knows it.