It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Scott Brown on Osama bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Sen. Scott Brown on Osama bin Laden

www.myfoxboston.com

Gene
Lavanchy
(FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - UPDATE: Scott Brown tells FOX25 - "The photo that I saw and that a lot of other people saw is not authentic."

----------------------------------------------------

U.S. Sen. Scott Brown is heading to Afghanistan for his annual training as a member of the Massachusetts Army National Guard.

Brown, who serves as a lieutenant colonel, says he requested to conduct his training overseas in keeping with the tradition of other lawmakers.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Not authentic? Is this the reason the White House doesn't want the photo released? Does this surprise anyone? I believe Osama is dead and the body had to be taken out of Pakistan quickly to prevent any efforts to reclaim the body by opposing forces.

Is Scott Brown doing the 'Donald Trump' to provoke Obama to release the photos? I don't really see how Obama skull being blown apart being displayed on the front of every newspaper in the Western world would bring anymore hate from the Islamic community than the hate we already experience.

Osama may have been a hero in the Muslim world but he's definately the scum of the earth in America. I don't know but this has the makings of a scandal.

www.myfoxboston.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I wonder if he is talking about the picture that is making the rounds not the "real" one they have in their hands. That would make more sense when he is talking about the authenticity. It also depends how many people were allowed to view these supposed pictures.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sounds like he's referring to one of the fakes that have been floating around.

Off topic, dumb poll on that page. There's at least one choice missing.

Why do you think the White House decided not to release the photos of Osama?
o He is still alive!
o Risk of retaliation too high
o DNA was enough

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Sounds like he's referring to one of the fakes that have been floating around.

Off topic, dumb poll on that page. There's at least one choice missing.

Why do you think the White House decided not to release the photos of Osama?
o He is still alive!
o Risk of retaliation too high
o DNA was enough

Go to Drudge Report and you'll see that Sen. Brown initially said that the photos shows a dead Ossama and then states that the photos aren't authentic.

Initially I thought this wasn't at all real, then I started to believe considering the evidence provided and now I'm starting to have doubts again.

If I drank, I'd be drunk right about now!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Brown is referring to the photo that has already made the internet rounds and debunked as fake.

Blame /b/, too many kids with time on their hands and pirated copies of Photoshop have been having a good laugh at the world with their handiwork.

new topics

top topics

join