It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISI officer breaks the ice on OBL saga .. Another was removed and still alive !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Source

It went on: "US helicopters entered Pakistani airspace making use of blind spots in the radar coverage due to hilly terrain." However, the ministry defended the ISI, saying: "As far as the target compound is concerned, ISI had been sharing information with CIA and other friendly intelligence agencies since 2009." The ISI official gave new details of the raid, saying Bin Laden's young daughter had said she saw her father shot. He told the BBC's Owen Bennett-Jones in Islamabad that the compound in Abbottabad, just 100km (62 miles) from the capital, was raided when under construction in 2003. It was believed an al-Qaeda operative, Abu Faraj al-Libi, was there. But since then, "the compound was not on our radar, it is an embarrassment for the ISI", the official said. "We're good, but we're not God." He added: "This one failure should not make us look totally incompetent. Look at our track record. For the last 10 years, we have captured Taliban and al-Qaeda in their hundreds - more than any other countries put together." The ISI official also gave new or differing accounts of some of the events of Sunday's raid. They included: There were 17-18 people in the compound at the time of the attack. The Americans took away one person still alive, possibly a Bin Laden son. Those who survived the attack included a wife, a daughter and eight to nine other children, not apparently Bin Laden's; all had their hands tied by the Americans. The surviving Yemeni wife said they had moved to the compound a few months ago Bin Laden's daughter, aged 12 or 13, saw her father shot. The official said it was thought the Americans wanted to take away the surviving women and children but had to abandon the plan when one of the helicopters malfunctioned. The helicopter was destroyed by the Special Forces unit. The US has not commented on anyone it captured or had planned to capture, other than saying it had taken Bin Laden's body. The ISI official said the organisation had recovered some documents from the compound. The CIA is already said to be going through a large number of hard drives and storage devices seized in the raid.

What's this ??? They are reporting that the US removed another person from the compound still alive , who was this ? The report is guessing that it was one of his sons ?

The quoted ISI officer is also reporting that Pakistan raided the compound back in 2003 whiel the compound was still under construction . I would be very interested to learn who had this place built and where did the money to build it come from ?

The report also makes the claim that there were more children in this compound , but goes on to say that they wern't OBL's children .

Now I have always herd it mentioned that OBL was surrounded buy a small army , willing to die at a moments notice for there great leader . Little did I know that the army they spoke of was made up of children ??

Seems more like a person being kept in a FBI safe house and not someone hiding from US forces .

What's your take on this new info as stated by a reported Pakistan ISI officer ?

But back to the first point for a sec , who is this other person that was removed from the compound ALIVE ?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No thoughts on who this other person was ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well that's interesting. Is the ISI similar to US CIA?
I thought it was reported by US that a son was killed? Is this another son?

Imagine if they took a prisoner and have not said a word about it?
edit on 4-5-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

No, the ISI was created with the help of the CIA. They are still corrupt though, due to key individuals being extremist sympathizers.

So in essence, yes they are "like" the agency, but are not.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Imagine if they took a prisoner and have not said a word about it?
edit on 4-5-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

That's what I am wondering ?
But who would they take and why wouldn't they just shoot him in the first place ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I haven't a clue.
I'm surprised there are not more replies to this. I'd love to hear some opinions on who this could be, why he was taken, or if what this agent is saying is true at all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The Americans took away one person still alive, possibly a Bin Laden son.

i hope he is being treated with due care...if this is true...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Perhaps the courier who's phone call was intercepted to convince the NSA that Osama was actually there.

"we gotcha, you guys aren't going to escape this time. Give us verification of his presence so the raid has a target, we say you died, you take the reward money and new identity and stfu."

They have said he was killed, they have said no one gets paid. Off the record, thanks for the help.

Wouldn't be surprising.

That's if the ISI is right.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
very interesting.

I say the second in command.

He always seemed to be by Osama's side.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by WildWorld

No, the ISI was created with the help of the CIA. They are still corrupt though, due to key individuals being extremist sympathizers.

So in essence, yes they are "like" the agency, but are not.

So you are saying there is a certain extremist element inside the ISI?

Sounds just like the CIA to me. Very much like MI6 also, but nothing like MOSSAD, where every member is an extremist.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mohammad Nadeem owned the house and he was also known as Tariq Khan. Tariq Khan was held at Guantanamo Bay and then released? They were tied to Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan. And the house was raided in 2003. Mohammad Nadeem was killed the week befor the raid to get Osama in a target-killing incident. "SHO Nasarullah said the victim’s hands and legs were tied with ropes and he had received two bullets, adding that unidentified culprits threw his body from a car and fled. staff report."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What's also interesting is the speculation that others would have also been removed from the compound had it not been for the crash of the one helicopter .

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Also while we are at it , why was there no report mention of a dialysis machine being located at the compound ?

Pretty obvious OBL wasn't making a trip to the local hospital every other day , no?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
maybe it was OBL and they are holding him to torture/interrogate him on any information he might have on w/e else he had planned, and the story on him being dead was all a lie so america wont look bad after what they have planned for him?

and if its true and he gets away and shows himself to the public and shows that our government is telling lies not just to us but the the world, inb4CollapseOfAmerica

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashtonkusher
maybe it was OBL and they are holding him to torture/interrogate him on any information he might have on w/e else he had planned, and the story on him being dead was all a lie so america wont look bad after what they have planned for him?

and if its true and he gets away and shows himself to the public and shows that our government is telling lies not just to us but the the world, inb4CollapseOfAmerica

Lol , you never know !

I am surprised no one else mentioned the possibility of it being OBL .

new topics

top topics

join