It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So The World is Safer Now, Right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So the mystical, magical, boogie man Osama Bin Laden, the man responsible for the 9/11 attacks (even though the FBI never had enough evidence to indict him for the crime, and it was never listed on the FBI's website that he was wanted for that crime), the man responsible for tightened security at airports, TSA gropings, naked body scanners, not to mention an 11 year military "kinetic movement," in Afghanistan, is dead an Americans are cheering in the streets. Why?

Is the world safer now? Now that the Boogie Man is dead will the troops come home from Afghanistan, mission accomplished? Will the TSA cease and desist there intrusive, illegal and unconstitutional searches of your person at the airport? Will you no longer be forced to go through the radiation oven that is the naked body scanners? Will our children no longer be molested for the guise of "safety."?

The answer is a resounding NO! Now that the Boogie Man is dead, we need more security, more "Kinetic Actions," more gropings, more naked body scans! We can't bring the troops home from Afghanistan, who will protect and grow the Opium?

This is a no win situation for the peasants. The Boogie man is out there, we need to protect you, the boogie man is dead, you need more protection:

Expert: Security Checkpoints Near Soft Targets May Soon Become The Norm
A Day May Come When You'll Be Patted Down Going Into Stores

" 'Yeah, I feel safe. But of course in the back of my head I know that things can happen,' one person told CBS 2’s Hazel Sanchez."

“ 'It’s better to be safe than to be sorry,' another person said."

SOURCE

DANCE MONKEYS DANCE, WE HAVE TRAINED YOU WELL.
Random security check points on highways, at malls, stores, subways, bus stations, and sporting events. More security, more police presence, more naked body scanners. But that's OK because: only suspcious people will have to be searched. Just like at the airport, all those suspicious little 7 year old girls forced to endure a good old hands down the pants pat down by your friendly neighborhood TSA agent.

Well, sorry, but I call B.S. If Bin Laden's death is the excuse the government is using to further implement their police state, then I liked it better when the Boogie Man was alive.

edit on 4-5-2011 by DrZERO because: (no reason given)

join