It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did the guy at the white house speaking right now just slip up big time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
he was talking about the information they got from the compound then he said they have been going through it for 9 years only to back track and say the compound has only been in existance for 5 years and he was talking about the prison info? or Im i mistaken
edit on 4-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Could you please PLEASE provide more information, nobody is even going to know what you are talking about...Me included, but I would like to know...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

All I know is this nation has been duped big time. I'm not sure what the truth is at the bottom of this pit of lies, but we can sure as hell tell it's not what they are saying.

They use national pride to counter obvious rationality.
They use anger and fear to goad the masses to war.
They use straw men to accomplish their nefarious deeds.

It amazes me how the masses respond on cue - nary a thought or consideration.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Turn on CNN he was talking about the computer data they got from OBL compound and he said they have been going through it for 9 years then he back tracked and said that the compound where OBL was living only existed for 5 years and what he was talking about the prison info they got from 2002 to 2011

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Their lies are so huge they are just digging up more and more bull#. It's really an awesome site to see. But then again, when you lie all the time...eventually your bound to slip

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sorry I am at work right now and can't turn on a t.v. I was just looking for a jist of what is happening....I know this is all a lie and now some more information to back up my claim. Thanks for posting and good thread..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Look for the transcript here....not out yet
edit on May 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

moderator messed up linking this post to another post with two different times they messed up. First time the slip up happened with a white guy this post. 2nd time it happened with a black dude and they talked about two totally different things. data on this post and the black guy talked about families believing the myth of Osama on the other. What myth?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

you didnt mess up greeneyeleo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
All these lying politicians ... and so called leaders ...
hang 'um high ...! water board the bastards ... and beat the truth out of them .. beat 'um like a drum ...

new topics

top topics

join