It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Usama's death has to be an Illuminati project...

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Remember how the Illuminati does things in 3's? Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays all dead very close to each other.

There are a bunch of other 3 combos.

This time we had, The Royal Wedding, The Birth certificate thing, and now the Death of Osama.

Pure Illuminati.




posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v
 


Really?? There were 3 baseball games in a day, illuminati has to be in charge of that.....It rained here in PA off and on 3 times today, Damn illuminati.....3 planes just flew by, illuminati.....MAN I HAVE THE ILLUMINATI EVERYWHERE AROUND HERE FOR SOME REASON!!!



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by PaR3v
 


Really?? There were 3 baseball games in a day, illuminati has to be in charge of that.....It rained here in PA off and on 3 times today, Damn illuminati.....3 planes just flew by, illuminati.....MAN I HAVE THE ILLUMINATI EVERYWHERE AROUND HERE FOR SOME REASON!!!


Nice try, but no.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Remember how the Illuminati does things in 3's? Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays all dead very close to each other.

There are a bunch of other 3 combos.

This time we had, The Royal Wedding, The Birth certificate thing, and now the Death of Osama.

Pure Illuminati.


Are you being sarcastic? What does Billy Mays have to do with ANYTHING? Was he trying to blow a whistle at a secret society? I don't think so.... back to the drawing board



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by PaR3v
 


Really?? There were 3 baseball games in a day, illuminati has to be in charge of that.....It rained here in PA off and on 3 times today, Damn illuminati.....3 planes just flew by, illuminati.....MAN I HAVE THE ILLUMINATI EVERYWHERE AROUND HERE FOR SOME REASON!!!


Nice try, but no.


Yeah the last poster said it perfect....Just because 3 people die close together how does this make the illuminati involved?? PLEASE EXPLAIN....Your series of 3's mean nothing. On top of that...BILLY MAYS??? What are you thinking??



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein
 


Why are you guys stuck on billy mays, there are two others he posted about that probably have nothing to with the Illuminati also



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why do you refer to Bin Laden as "Usama" in the title of the post, but "Osama" in the post? I've seen too many people confusing the spelling, and I'm just wondering why I've seen this in so many places especially in the MSM and well now on here.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein
 


Oh no!.... I played my guitar 3 times today! AND brushed my teeth 3 times too!! AAAND ate 3 meals!!! They must have infiltrated my mind!
HELP!!!!

Its too late for me now, I must destry the illuminati agent planmted inside me, even if that means that I must ensure my own demise



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It would be nice to actually have some sort of information to back up this post.

You know, I never used to buy any of this Illuminati stuff, but honestly I have recently been more open to the idea and seen a lot of things that make me question my previous stance on the issue. But threads like this make me think "Oh man was I duped or what....." Billy Mays? PLEASE post some information how you think this is connected. For all the parties, because I have seen nothing to connect them to each other, or to the Illuminati.

BILLY MAYS HERE! With the power of the ILLUMINATI and the damaging side effects of the NEW WORLD ORDER! ONLY $11.11!



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein
 


Oh no!.... I played my guitar 3 times today! AND brushed my teeth 3 times too!! AAAND ate 3 meals!!! They must have infiltrated my mind!
HELP!!!!

Its too late for me now, I must destry the illuminati agent planmted inside me, even if that means that I must ensure my own demise


Super funny


Originally posted by PaR3v
Remember how the Illuminati does things in 3's? Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays all dead very close to each other.

There are a bunch of other 3 combos.

This time we had, The Royal Wedding, The Birth certificate thing, and now the Death of Osama.

Pure Illuminati.


What does billy mays have to do with the Illuminati? Is oxyclean some sort of magic Illuminati powder ?
How are the wedding, birth certificate and his OBL's death connected. Three completely unrelated things. 3x3 happens in groups of three. Does this mean 9 is an evil number ?



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join