It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Uh huh. Remember Hale-Bopp? Remember Heaven's Gate? Coast to Coast "broke" the story of the alien spaceship behind the comet. How many people died for that one? History is repeating itself.

I remember seeing that one, so surreal like being in a movie.

anyway, was that the inspiration for the song "mmm-Bopp ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
:delete:
edit on 5/5/11 by flyingkiwi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hitching a comet could easily be a very real method of travel for extraterrestrial species.

Perhaps they were running low on their fuel, perhaps they are experiencing some kind of mechanical failure.

An object such as this travels at quite a fast pace, and it would make a lot of sense for something to latch onto it's free energy.

Quite a few of you seem to be set on the fact that an alien species would have some super tech rendering this method of travel useless.

Let's just address some assumptions and points I'd like to make
A)Who says there isn't multiple species with varying tech.
B)Who says their method of transport is fool proof and never has any failure.
C)Perhaps it's a mining vessel.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingkiwi

that´s true, it makes perfect sense
that´s the question

remember the procedure during ELE event in deep impact?

Wasn´t it attributed to an affair of a political congressman? Yeas she was called Ele, the woman...not so woman, just a distracction till someone get´s it straight

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

you are right
besides these days there was a post here froma chinese woman telling that his friend, tat worked in the government went out in a rush after he received a call from his military chiefs, went practically pale after the call, went out on a rush and told her not to tarvel anyway during the next time.

she was asking help to know if something might be happening that she didn´t noticed
may b it´is related with this, besides the news that 5000 indergropund shelters are beeing built in RUSSIA against the clock by direct orders of president Dmitri Medvédev, who knows what for....obvioulsy shelter, but from what? from this?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Maybe thats why the human race ISN'T in a superior position, because of people like you, people who would take advantage of their superiority. Your way of thinking may not be what is accepted out there. Did you ever think... That our actions here, the wrong we do, the way we treat ourselves and our planet, may not be what is wanted or needed out there?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

May be they didnt build up an spaceship

May be it is their home, and they just build up a civilization on this celestials bodies

Just saying

Remember that we are colliding against Via Lactea, or Milky WAY and we are from the constellation of Sagitarius, the only THING¨is that we JUST recently knew this, meanwhile we all thought on a scientific basis that we WERE from HERE

Now it SEEMS we were from THERE

What a paradox my friend

HEY MOMMA DON´T WE HAVE A HOME
-YES HONEY THIS IS IT!
I MEAN A STATIC HOUSE WHERE WE CAN RISE OUR HOME, JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE
-HONEY WHY WOULD WE HAVE A STATIC HOUSE, WHEN WE CAN HAVE A MOVING ONE?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearMitochondria

Sure

they should also have mastery in science and knowing on correct applications of resources, materials, etc.
the thing is our common sense tells us we should´t have wars, we should´t consume things and resources in an irrationally way, we should´t have money as a trading system, we shouldý have so many languages that complicates communication between people, we should´t have transports polluting the air we breathe, we shouldn´t smoke cause it hurts ourselves, etc we shouldn´t

the thing is we still do that kind of things, although it does not have common sense
that´s the problem with the common sense, IT IS NOT COMMON BETWEEN PEOPLE
WHY SHOULD IT BE BETWEEN ALIENS?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

the news went out again on MAY after an Argentine astronomer VERIFIED what those Chinese scientist were fooling around on April´s fools day

THAT´S THE NEWS
AND YES WE ARE IN MAY NOW

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I don´t have proof besides what this astronomer states that it could be true or not
do you have proof that this is fake?

please share with us

i really want this to be fake, but this head director astronomer insists that i am wrong
and i dont have neither the equipment, neither the knowledge, to tell him otherwise

sorry
edit on Thu May 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Man, how pissed will the heaven's gate guys be when they figure out they were waiting for the wrong comet? Maybe that's what starts the zombie apocalypse, an overactive sense of embarassment.
Let's get this 'event' going already... You can't react to idle speculation.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Threads like this make ATS bad..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yes if you want

as i am supposed to WRITE in English, besides i had to learn it first, about a post in Spanish, where a cientifico loco tells you he assures what their CHINESE scientist told him in English, about a comet with a ship in the tail, whom speaks in what kind of language i may imagine, that they are going to come here, to teach you spanish and chinese just to understand what i am telling you about them

didd i lost the line

sorry english is not my mother tongue

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

why do you want it's a fake ? We don't know if there hostiles.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

i wish it´s just that
the only thing i just don´t undestand is why a comet should change it´s orbit constantly, like a plane when tries to land and why te hell a 900.000 kms coma?
besides beeing maneuvered i can´t guess why

i really wish you are right and nothing happens

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by amaster
Well, if you think about it, tagging along with a comet is probably the most efficent way to travel in space, as long as you have enough galactic beef jerky and Big Gulp Soda to last the road trip.

The only real bad part of it is that it's pretty much a round trip. No real interstellar travel, which is kind of a bummer. What we really need is some kid of rogue proto-planet or something just passing through the Solar System, and then hop on as it goes by. Who wants to keep going around and around this star when there are so many others out there to see?

Uh .. how about ... people who eventually want to get home ?? lol dude.. - lost at space would be a problem now wouldn't it ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I DON´T HAVE PROOF BESIDES WHAT THIS ASTRONOMER STATES THAT IT COULD BE TRUE OR NOT
DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT THIS IS FAKE?

PLEASE SHARE WITH US

I REALLY WANT THIS TO BE FAKE, BUT THIS HEAD DIRECTOR ASTRONOMER INSISTS THAT I AM WRONG
AND I DONT HAVE NEITHER THE EQUIPMENT, NEITHER THE KNOWLEDGE, TO TELL HIM OTHERWISE

SORRY

Ask the astronomer to send some proof.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

you can learn it

i learned english

so it´s a demontration on how we can improve
besides i am deaf, but also learned to talk

when i took my children to the prayas in brazil they told me?
which thing are they speaking?
i told them that´s Portuguese, another language?
they said wow nice!!! i want to learn dady!!
i said ok here it goes; when you find someone in the street that salutes you

tell them BOM DIA, como esta voce?
they said yes ok pa

at least they tried

in a few days they spoke portuguese better than me

we are humans we can learn everything we want

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Thats some good thinking there..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

DO YOU THINK THIS IS PRETTY MUCH STATUS??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

just some info on it

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join