It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

I guess the new statement made, based up on this one is that another astronomer, Sergio Toscano from another country , that´s mine (he is a head director of astronomical research, not my momma, not my cousin, not my fiance, etc. may be he es not even the best astronomer here in Argentina, but why would he put his work in danger when he doesn´t have to?a career, a reputation, etc if not true?...let´s say money, fame, media outcast...and then what?you don´t get a job as an astronomer here in Argentina if you are not a very good one, and i mean ELITE one, cause there is noy very much budget for paying someone to be constantly looking at the sky, unless he or she is a TOP one) and he assures it is a real thing...so don´t look at the messenger as the guilty, i just delivered it..

May be they never reach our planet and when they look at us, they may consider we are a lost case and just fly by, who knows.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

sorry but i don´t undestand what are you trying to show by the CONAE

by the way there you see apicture of the collaboration between NASA and the Balseiro, the balseiro is in Bariloche , the CONAE in Buenos Aires, 1800 km of distance one from another
edit on 4-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: bad grammar sorry

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

N1thNa1ath is an GUARDIAN ANGEL of the order of the DOMINATORS, the one´s that carry the celestial sword and the gift of wisdom. i get identified with it not only by the day i was born(28 of July, regented by it, but by the life i´ve been trough and the knowledge i had trough my different stages in my life)

I don´t know the game you are calling, may be i get it after this just to understand what you are talking about.

ME A LIE? yes, who knows...the thing is that this is not about me, isn´t it?

i know many people that shout and blame the other ones, that´s because their argument isn´t strong enough..

sorry

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
now something i found i don´t know if this is posted somewhere but here you go

this is the last data from the observatory of NAZARETH(?) islas canarias, Spain
gustavomuler.fotografiaastronomica.com...

some data of elenin

By the way is the NASA site dedicated to elenin DOWN?
WHY

jejjeje

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
now something i found i don´t know if this is posted somewhere but here you go

this is the last data from the observatory of NAZARETH(?) islas canarias, Spain

some data of elenin

By the way is the NASA site dedicated to elenin DOWN?
WHY

jejjeje

oopss something i forgot the growing magnitude od the COMET?

a comet that grows that big??

a 900.000 kms coma?

WOW

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
more things to add for those who want to know what this is about and the exact day and time that it will be closer to earth

JPL Small-Body Database Browser
Search: [ help ]

C/2010 X1 (Elenin)
Classification: Hyperbolic Comet SPK-ID: 1003113
[ Ephemeris | Orbit Diagram | Orbital Elements | Physical Parameters | Close-Approach Data ]

Orbital Elements at Epoch 2455622.5 (2011-Mar-02.0) TDB
Reference: JPL 21 (heliocentric ecliptic J2000)
Element Value Uncertainty (1-sigma) Units
e 1.000055535375978 9.8752e-06
a -8686.807991879587 1544.8 AU
q .4824251478769541 8.9905e-06 AU
i 1.839406033651181 0.00011345 deg
node 323.23301132 0.002033 deg
peri 343.8005363548739 0.0020466 deg
M 359.9997653936678 6.258e-05 deg
tp 2455815.219646046488
(2011-Sep-10.71964605) 0.0017829 JED
period n/a
n/a n/a
n/a d
yr
n 1.217345180083476E-6 3.2473e-07 deg/d
Q n/a n/a AU
Orbit Determination Parameters
# obs. used (total) 1292
data-arc span 124 days
first obs. used 2010-12-10
last obs. used 2011-04-13
planetary ephem. DE405
SB-pert. ephem. SB405-CPV-2
fit RMS .59774
data source ORB
producer Otto Matic
solution date 2011-Apr-15 10:50:20

Additional Information
Earth MOID = .0306198 AU
T_jup = 0.861
[ show covariance matrix ]

[ Ephemeris | Orbit Diagram | Orbital Elements | Physical Parameters | Close-Approach Data ]

Physical Parameter Table
Parameter Symbol Value Units Sigma Reference Notes
comet total magnitude M1 10.7 mag 0.7 21 from 268 observations, assumed slope, autocmod 2.4d
comet total magnitude slope K1 10. n/a 21 autocmod 2.4d
comet nuclear magnitude M2 13.3 mag 0.6 21 from 968 observations, autocmod 2.4d
comet nuclear magnitude slope K2 5. n/a 21 autocmod 2.4d
comet nuclear phase coefficient PC 0.03 n/a 21 autocmod 2.4d
Close-Approach Data ...sorted by Date/Time (TDB)
Date/Time (TDB) Time Uncertainty
(days_HH:MM) Body Nominal Distance (AU) Minimum Distance (AU) Maximum Distance (AU) V-relative (km/s) V-infinity (km/s) JD (TDB) Time Uncertainty (minutes) Semi-major axis (km) Semi-minor axis (km) range-LOV angle (deg) N-sigma BP Orbit Ref. Reference Modified 2011-Oct-16 19:56 00:04

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Uh huh. Remember Hale-Bopp? Remember Heaven's Gate? Coast to Coast "broke" the story of the alien spaceship behind the comet. How many people died for that one? History is repeating itself.

LOL - Beat me to it.

Also, Rosie Redfield is a microbiologist in Canada, who has nothing to do with NASA. Her last paper concerning NASA was a debunking of one of their research papers on arsenic-based life forms.. You can find it here if you're interested.

Her Blogger profile.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I echo your findings...the Daily Chronicle has no story about Rosie or Elenin that I could find..don't think there is much clout to this story...sound too far fetched to me.

Rhain

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Time for harvest people, better make sure your clean and properly dresses

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
[more
sorry its no rosie its my mistake maybe

here ´s the real name, sorry

David Smith
Email [email protected]
Institution Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Telephone 617-492-6983
Address 69 Chestnut St
Cambridge, MA 02139
USA
Past NAI Teams Harvard University (CAN1)
Publications
Smith, D.S. & Scalo, J. (In Press). X-ray flares and astronaut risk during extravehicular activity. Space Weather.
Smith, D.S. & Scalo, J. (2006). Solar X-ray flare hazards on the surface of Mars. Plan. Sp. Sci.(in press):doi:10.1016/j.pss.2006.10.001.
Scalo, J.M., Smith, D.S. & Redfield, S. (In preparation). Reconstruction of the cosmic-ray flux history of the Sun using absorption line observations of clouds along the Sun's past trajectory.
Scalo, J.M. & Smith, D.S. (Submitted). Descreening densities for the Sun and lower-mass stars. Astrobiology.
Smith, D. (2006). Determining the Survivability of Psychrophilic Microbes under Simulated Martian Conditions. Department of Ecological and Evolutionary Biology (pp. 10). Princeton: Princeton University.
Smith, D.S. & Scalo, J. (2005). Solar X-ray Flare Hazards on the Surface of Mars. Planetary and Space Science:Submitted 2005.
Smith, D. & Scalo, J. (2004). Evolution in the Variable Mutational Environment of Habitable Planets. Astrobiology, 4(2):296.
Scalo, J., Smith, D.S. & Redfield, S. (2005). Galactic and Stellar Cosmic-Ray Environments of Habitable Planets. Astrobiology, 5(2):212.
Scalo, J. & Smith, D.S. (Submitted 2005). Astrospheric Descreening Rates for Habitable-Zone Planets around Solar and Subsolar-Mass Stars. Astrobiology.
Scalo, J. & Smith, D. (2004). Passage of a Solar-Like Planetary System Through a Turbulent Molecular Cloud. Astrobiology, 4(2):291.
Twardowski, M.S., Mouw, C.B., Dombroski, J. & Smith, D.C. (2005). Discriminating organic chemical signatures in interstitial waters of deeply buried sediments using flourescence spectroscopy [Abstract]. NASA Astrobiology Institute Biennial Meeting, 5(2):298. Boulder, CO.
26 publications. Click to Show/Hide Publications
Soffientino, B., Spivack, A.J., Smith, D.C., Roggenstein, E. & D'Hondt, S. (2005 in review). A versatile and sensitive tritium-based radioassay for measuring Hydrogenase activity in aquatic sediments. Journal of Microbiological Methods.
Soffientino, B., Spivack, A.J., Smith, D.C. & D'Hondt, S.L. (2005). Hydrogenase activity as an indicator of microbial activity and as a proxy of microbial community metabolism in anaerobic environments. Geological Society of America. Salt Lake City, UT.
Soffientino, B., Spivack, A.J., Smith, D.C. & D'Hondt, S.L. (2005). Hydrogenase activity as a proxy for hyrdogen metabolism in deeply buried sediments and as a diagnostic test for life [Abstract]. NASA Astrobiology Institute Biennial Meeting, 5(2):295. Boulder, CO.
Soffientino, B., Spivack, A.J. & Smith, D.C. (2004). Activity of the enzyme hydrogenase as a proxy for hydrogen metabolism in deeply buried sediments, and as a diagnostic test for life [Presentation]. Astrobiotech Worksho. Washington, DC.
Smith, D.C. (2005). Life in Extreme Environments (Invited Chair). UK-US Frontiers of Science. Cambridge, U.K..
Smith, D.C. (2005). Data Report: Dissolved organic carbon in interstitial waters, Equatorial Pacific and Peru Margin. In: B.B. Jørgensen, S.L. D'Hondt & D.J. Miller (Eds.). Proceedings of the Ocean Drilling Program, Scientific Results.
Moran, K., Backman, J., Brinkhuis, H., Clemens, S., Cronin, T., Dickens, G.R., Eynaud, F., Gattacceca, J., Jakobsson, M., Jordan, R.W., Kaminski, M., King, J., Koc, N., Krylov, A., Martinez, N., Matthiessen, J., McInroy, D., Moore, T.C., Onodera, J.A., O'Regan, M., P&aumul;like, H., Rea, B., Rio, D., Sakamota, T., Smith, D.C., Stein, R., St. John, K., Suto, I., Suzuki, N., Takahashi, K., Watanabe, M., Yamamoto, M., Frank, M., Jokat, W. & Kristoffersen, Y. (2005 (to be submitted)). First Look at the Cenozoic History of the Arctic Ocean. Nature.
Soffientino, B., Spivack, A.J., Smith, D.C., Roggenstein, E. & D'Hondt, S. (2005 in review). A versatile and sensitive tritium-based radioassay for measuring Hydrogenase activity in aquatic sediments. Journal of Microbiological Methods.
D'Hondt, S., Jørgensen, B.B., Miller, D.J., Batzke, A., Blake, R., Cragg, B.A., Cypionka, H., Dickens, G.R., Ferdelman, T., Hinrichs, K.-U., Holm, N., Mitterer, R., Spivack, A., Wang, G., Bekins, B., Engelen, B., Ford, K., Gettemy, G., Rutherford, S.D., Sass, H., Skilbeck, C.G., Aiello, I.W., Guèrin, G., House, C., Inagaki, F., Meister, P., Naehr, T., Niitsuma, S., Parkes, R.J., Schippers, A., Smith, D.C., Teske, A., Wiegel, J., Padilla, C.N. & Acosta, J.L.S. (2004). Distributions of metabolic activities in deep subseafloor sediments. Science, 306:2216-2212.
Solomon, S.C., Aharonson, O., Aurnou, J.M., Banerdt, W.B., Carr, M.H., Dombard, A.J., Frey, H.V., Golombek, M.P., Hauck II, S.A., Head III, J.W., Jakosky, B.M., Johnson, C.L., McGovern, P.J., Neumann, G.A., Phillips, R.J., Smith, D.E. & Zuber, M.T. (2005). New perspectives on ancient Mars. Science, 307:1214-1220.
Copley, S.D., Smith, D.E. & Morowitz, H.G. (2005). A Mechanism for the Association of Amino Acids with their Codons and the Origin of the Genetic Code. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, 102:4442-4447.
D'Hondt, S., Jorgensen, B.B., Miller, D.J., Batzke, A., Blake, R., Cragg, B.A., Cypionka, H., Dickens, G.R., Ferdelman, T., Hinrichs, K.U., Holm, N.G., Mitterer, R., Spivack, A., Wang, G., Bekins, B., Engelen, B., Ford, K., Gettemy, G., Rutherford, S.D., Sass, H., Skilbeck, C.G., Aiello, I.W., Guerin, G., House, C.H., Inagaki, F., Meister, P., Naehr, T., Niitsuma, S., Parkes, R.J., Schippers, A., Smith, D.C., Teske, A., Wiegel, J., Padilla, C.N. & Acosta, J.L. (2004). Distributions of microbial activities in deep subseafloor sediments. Science, 306(5705):2216-21 [Online].
Solomon, S.C., Aharonson, O., Aurnou, J.M., Banerdt, W.B., Carr, M.H., Dombard, A.J., Frey, H.V., Golombek, M.P., Hauck, S.A., Head, J.W., Jakosky, B.M., Johnson, C.L., McGovern, P.J., Neumann, G.A., Phillips, R.J., Smith, D.E. & Zuber, M.T. (2005). New perspectives on ancient Mars. Science, 307:1214-1220.
Solomon, S.C., Aharonson, O., Aurnou, J.M., Banerdt, W.B., Carr, M.H., Dombard, A.J., Frey, H.V., Golombek, M.P., Hauck, S.A., Head, J.W., Jakosky, B.M., Johnson, C.L., McGovern, P.J., Neumann, G.A., Phillips, R.J., Smith, D.E. & Zuber, M.T. (2004). New perspectives on ancient Mars [Abstract]. Second Conference on Early Mars: Geologic, Hydrologic, and Climatic Evolution and the Implications for Life.
McGovern, P.J., Solomon, S.C., Smith, D.E., Zuber, M.T., Simons, M., Wieczorek, M.A., Phillips, R.J., Neumann, G.A., Aharonson, O. & Head, J.W. (2004). Correction to "Localized gravity/topography admittance and correlation spectra on Mars: Implications for regional and global evolution". Journal of Geophysical Research, 109(E7):E07007, 10.1029/2004JE002286.

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

bold letters just to notice redfield between the other scientists.

i guess that Sergio misfitted this one, but of course is S.Redfield and not Rosie, though they may have known each other

just a guess

edit on 5-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: bold letters missed from important text

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

going top sleep sorry if i can´t answer any post till tomorrow morning

had to rest also

good night

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Whenever you want something to be unverifiable speculation and to remain that way, you attribute it to a chinese scientist.
ALWAYS a Chinese scientist.

I'm just sayin!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I mean this is HUGE if this inf can be verified.
Here in Argentina we have a large tradition behinf the UFO cases and mostrl the biggest ones are seen by qualified people, let´s say military pilot , commercial pilots, naval vessels operators etc.

Besisdes this was corroborated by Rosie Redfiel, new head Director of astrobiology program of the NASA

MAY BE THIS IS THE BIG NEWS TO BE AANOUNCED AND THE FOCUS OF ATTENTION WAS DERIVED TO OTHER THINGS LIKE A CURTAIN TO KEEP THE REAL TRUTH HIDDEN FROM US.

THIS MAY BE ALSO RELATED TO A POST WHERE A CHINESE WOMAN SAID THAT HIS PARTNER OR FRIEND WENT OUT ON A RUSH FOR AN URGENT MILITARY CALL FROM THE GOVERNMENT

ITS ALSO A GOOD TIME TO BRING ATTENTION IN OSAMA AND OTHER BS AROUND THE GLOBE AN A GOOD EXCUSE TO RAISE SECURITY LEVELS BASED ON THAT AND NOT TO EXPOSE THE REAL TRUTH IN WHY THEY ARE RISING SECURITY ALERTS AROUND THE GLOBE.

I MEAN IT´S NOT OSAMA´S PRECURSOR BUT ELENIN BRINGING A PRESENT TO HUMANITY?

NAMASTE

noticias.t erra.com.ar
(visit the link for the full news article)

Are you trying to say that all the events over the world are being played out by our government just to hid this? That would mean that ALL the events that the news outlets have been covering are all lies. Don't get wrong, There could very well be something behing the comet but if there is that doesn't mean all these events that are happening are lies. Sometimes people on this website tend to think that the people in the Middle East are all idiots that can't commit murder and need the US governments help to commit them. People need to stop using the US Government as a scapegoat for bad things that are happening.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well I for one am excited about this comet crossing near us. I would like to see what really happens.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Im a comet elenin noob, Can someone post a thread that i can learn about this comet? Or are these theories and no body really knows whats going on. Kind of like y2k

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
yep can't wait for november.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am finding this post VERY hard to believe. This whole thread seems like a big hoax in itself. Two or three posters have the same grammatical errors as the OP. Forgive me for not reading past the first page before I replied, but I just couldn't.

For one, during the apollo missions to the moon, no one could communicate with the shuttles while it was behind the moon. So what makes us think we can receive any kind of telemetry from BEHIND a comet? X-rays? Infrared? Radar? How exactly are we supposed to see right through a big rock?

SMR

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

CHINESSE SCIENTISTS STATE THAT BEHIND ELENIN COMES A UFO

noticias.t erra.com.ar

Based on the information given by the Chines Space Agency, the chinese scientist state that behinf the coma of Comet X1 Elenin comes a cluster or an alien spaceship
According to Sergio Toscano, head director of the Astronomy Center for Space Investigation in Argentina, Misiones, the chinese scientist after an analisis made up on signals received form behind the comet, they detected that a dark body was behind the Comet and went off from an strange formation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

the thing is i´m not from the middle east, but that doesn´t help the EEUU false flags historical exercises..

by the way the FEMA photographer for the 9/11 from the EEUU came to my country asking for shelter because of the 9/11 public photos he made, Kurt Sonnenfeld, do you remember him? he was pursued to my country by which agency noone knows

Tell me that was not EEUU guilt

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

is that October 16, 7:56??? lamest terms please lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join