It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

This is what i`m trying to do, find someone or some data to corroborate what is oging on with ELEnin. Not just to post what i believe or don`t, i want datta, verifiable of the trajectory of the Comet or how is it coming with something behind or not. A simple picture with astronomical reference so to be studied and analize could make this post more relevant and not just a discussion of if he said this or that, besides of what we know.
taking part for or against something or someone is not very serious, till the data appears

that`s what i`m asking, but seems people are getting mad with this, because they can`t debunk it or at least failed to that, like DJW001, attacking but incapable of bringing proof to this with certifiable data. He said he e-mailed toscano(but wrote to sergio toscana) even without spelling one word in Spanish or even knowing the language, what he doesn`t, so probably asked someone to do this, knowing what happens to info when there are a lot of people in the middle, but didn`t bring proof or something where to start, and like a good dog he is he is licking my llolypop only.

I am looking for debunking with facts. Is just a comet ok and nothing more, but why can`t anyone bring some veryfiable info on this?
Just certifiable data by someone with a bigger telescope than mine, and with better knowledge(mine is awful) so to bring light for this topic to all of us

that`s it

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

may be you just want to keep attention out of this thread by attacking the Op,or by talking for free with nothing to show
Yeah seems it is that way

Excuse me, you're the one who keeps bumping it! I want it moved to [HOAX] where it belongs. Here's the nothing I have shown many, many times and you have refused to acknowledge:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what i`m trying to do, find someone or some data to corroborate what is oging on with ELEnin. Not just to post what i believe or don`t, i want datta, verifiable of the trajectory of the Comet or how is it coming with something behind or not. A simple picture with astronomical reference so to be studied and analize could make this post more relevant and not just a discussion of if he said this or that, besides of what we know.

That's not the impression I get: you're the one who keeps arguing your opinion rather than providing data. The data is readily available:
SpaceObs.org
AstroSurf (en Francais)
Aerith.net

Bernhard Haeusler

Note that none of them are based in the US. Now please stop the disinfo campaign against your fellow countryman.

edit on 16-5-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Sounds like some Sorcha Fail BS to me here, folks. Either that or some guy thought it would be a funny joke to recycle the "UFO in the tail of a comet" thing--anyone remember Halley's Comet and the group that had a mass suicide because they believed they would be elevated to the UFO that was supposedly trailing the comet?

Let's DENY IGNORANCE.

That was Hale-Bopp but yes the tragedy following that gruop from Heavens Gate. Did anyone ever figure out what the quarters were for?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
I am finding this post VERY hard to believe. This whole thread seems like a big hoax in itself. Two or three posters have the same grammatical errors as the OP. Forgive me for not reading past the first page before I replied, but I just couldn't.

For one, during the apollo missions to the moon, no one could communicate with the shuttles while it was behind the moon. So what makes us think we can receive any kind of telemetry from BEHIND a comet? X-rays? Infrared? Radar? How exactly are we supposed to see right through a big rock?

Same grammatical errors and same spelling errors. ( behinf is very telling as its in the OP and N1 etcs posts)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

This is what i`m trying to do, find someone or some data to corroborate what is oging on with ELEnin. Not just to post what i believe or don`t, i want datta, verifiable of the trajectory of the Comet or how is it coming with something behind or not.

When I observed the comet over a week ago it was right where its orbital elements predicted it would be, indicating it is following the trajectory computed by the minor planet center. There was nothing following the comet. Once we reach the next new moon I'll try to set aside some time to observe it again, but honestly all the evidence I've seen both from my own observations as well as from other amateurs shows it to be just a regular minor comet.

He said he e-mailed toscano(but wrote to sergio toscana) even without spelling one word in Spanish or even knowing the language, what he doesn`t, so probably asked someone to do this,

Rather than assuming things about what you want to think he did or didn't do, why don't you just ask him? There are plenty of translation tools out there you know...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

taking part for or against something or someone is not very serious, till the data appears

that`s what i`m asking, but seems people are getting mad with this, because they can`t debunk it or at least failed to that, like DJW001, attacking but incapable of bringing proof to this with certifiable data. He said he e-mailed toscano(but wrote to sergio toscana) even without spelling one word in Spanish or even knowing the language, what he doesn`t, so probably asked someone to do this, knowing what happens to info when there are a lot of people in the middle, but didn`t bring proof or something where to start, and like a good dog he is he is licking my llolypop only.

I am looking for debunking with facts. Is just a comet ok and nothing more, but why can`t anyone bring some veryfiable info on this?
Just certifiable data by someone with a bigger telescope than mine, and with better knowledge(mine is awful) so to bring light for this topic to all of us

that`s it

How much data do you want?? There has been plenty of it posted about this comet. One poster even emailed your buddy directly. Another said he observed the comet at its published location and saw nothing out of the ordinary. The thing I get out of this thread is that you (op) are A. Too lazy to do any digging yourself B. Your bored and like to stir the pot. C. Your an attention whore.

So which exactly is it??

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

can you post some pics like the international space station on your avatar?

just for us to take notice and see what you are talking about to bring some data to the post
thanks

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Guess i`m an attention whore
You`re right

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

and this should mean what?

believing his words
Like the all mighty'

no thanks, data please

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

I think that any MOD can close the thread
The pictures received from DJWOO1 are undoubtedly genuine and there is no Cluster or nothing behind Elenin, so the thread should be close now and you can share all the flags and stars cause really they don`t mean anything to me, but what means more is verifiable data which seems to be the real deal and that is what i`ve got

thanks to everyone who helped to bring light to this item
NAMASTE

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
then pm a mod and ask them to close it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
can we simply have the link to WHERE the CHINESE Scientists said this?
THANKS!....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

and this should mean what?

believing his words
Like the all mighty'

no thanks, data please

You don't have to be "the all mighty" to be trustworthy or tell the truth. Here's the image:
i319.photobucket.com...
Astrometry showed it was not only Elenin, but that it was right where Elenin should be according to its orbit. Here's the astrometry, performed on a stack of fewer images than the one above:
www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The link is irrelevant. Since there is no UFO or any other object following Comet Elenin, whoever stated that there was (Chinese or otherwise) is talking rubbish.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kigamboni
THANKS!....

Just let it die, It was an admitted april fools joke..

E pic Discovery: China's National Radio-Astronomy Observatory Announces Monitoring of 'Dark' Satellite in Orbit Around Saturn -"Transmitting the Universal Genetic Code

From the Daily Galaxy link..

[Editor's Note: This post is an April Fools' entry, a day of fun and when many of the major US media sites, such as Google, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, and The Daily Galaxy create fictional articles that appear real]

and..

['Daily Galaxy' Readers: Internet sites in the USA have a long tradition of great April Fools' Day stunts, including media site such as Google, Huffington Post, and TechCrunch to name a few. Google has a tradition of creating April Fools' Day jokes. For example, Google MentalPlex allegedly featured the use of mental power to search the web. In 2007, Google's Gmail page displayed an announcement for Gmail Paper, allowing users to have email messages printed and shipped to them.In 2010, Google jokingly changed its company name to Topeka in honor of Topeka, Kansas, whose mayor actually changed the city's name to Google for a short amount of time in an attempt to sway Google's decision in its new Google Fiber Project In 2011, Google's April Fool's Joke announced Gmail Motion, an interactive way of controlling Gmail and your computer with body movements via the user's webcam. We hope you've enjoyed ours! The Daily Galaxy staff.]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What does toilet paper have in common with the Starship Enterprise? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons... Maybe a bunch of klingons behind the comet.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join