It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Patience, please. I have e-mailed the professor to ask him to confirm the statement he made in the article. As I have shown above, the Chinese have made no announcements concerning comet C2010 X-1. It is possible that the Tierra news agency showed him the original hoax article and asked him his opinion. No-one may have been aware that it was a hoax. Hopefully this will be cleared up soon.

As for debating the science, it's really quite simple: the only source that mentions this "cluster" is the Tierra piece and the UFO pages that have copied it. The Chinese make no mention of it. Here are some recent photos of the comet itself:

Observatoire Soulier

Bernhard Haeusler

Here's one from ATS's own ngchunter:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-5-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Just speculating
Why would you send a mission towards an Asteroid or Comet? to stop it? to study it?to break it before it touches your home?

may be they are trying to pull the breaks before it`s near Earth.. who know.

may be it`s just God piniata?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here is the reply I received from Sergio Toscana:

PERDON, NO SE QUIEN SOS. LO QUE PUBLICO EL DIARIO CRONICA DE BS AS NADA TIENE QUE VER CON LO QUE YO DIJE. NUNCA MEZCLE LA INFO DE CHINA CON EL COMETA ELENIN. EL COMETA ELENIN VIENE ACOMPAÑADO DE UN CLUSTER O SEA UN CUMULO DE ALGO. SE QUERES MAS INFO ENTRA AL WWW.ELQUELONIOVOLADOR.COM.AR.

(I will forward a copy of the e-mail to a Mod upon request. Here it is google-translation:

SORRY, NOT who you are. PUBLIC THAT THE DAILY NEWS OF BS AS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID. NEVER MIX THE INFO FROM CHINA WITH THE COMET ELENIN. THE COMET IS COMING ELENIN OR ACCOMPANIED BY A SEA CLUSTER A cluster of SOMETHING. HE WANT TO GET MORE INFO WWW.ELQUELONIOVOLADOR.COM.AR.

Here is the link he provided:
www.elqueloniovolador.com.ar...

There is a blog on comets wherein Professor Toscano accuses people who make claims of earthquakes, etc, of lying. Check it out.

(Move to [HOAX] please.)

edit on 6-5-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
comet following/controlling technology: how to travel at high rates of speed in outer space without slamming into something you didn't want to.......what?! it makes sense!! seriously. that's why the travelers are of higher intelligence and considered Gods...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Look, something is happening. There is disorder on a level that is abnormal for the world. We are entering into a different era. This can be observed not through science alone but political and humanitarian ideologically. Masses of the world are starting to swell up and deny oppression.

We have a record number of world storms, climates, catchphrases and hard ships the earth has ever seen in our life time..... Please don't ask me for links because all though I can provide them very easily I would contend you need to put down your playstation 3 controller and watch the news for a little while.

We are at a no turn back point now, those who want to say that it's nothing abnormal and it's a natural cycle and the millions of people who feel differently are just crazy whack jobs are fast becoming the minority as more and more people are affected by the global change.

You petty amateur debunker's can't see anything past the spoonful of science you learned in eighth grade and what is spoon fed to you from NASA, outside of that, you have no sources, no facts and no possible hope to explain the world today.

You waste your time and energy attacking the education and background of the people who dissent with your pathetic outdated views of what reality actually is because you don't know any better, your basically a lamb who has been taught by the wolf. But we all know you will fight tooth and nail to protect your small pocket of what you call truth.

I don't blame any of you for doing this as anyone else would do the same thing and I can understand. The thing is, the world is changing and real fast. If nothing else, get your heads out of your ass and stop the spoon from entering your mouth for a few days and use some common sense and look around.

Once you do that, do yourself a favor and make preparations to take care of your family..... Just in case )

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I don't think the world changing has anything to do with aliens behind a comet lol.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
reply to post by Helious

I don't think the world changing has anything to do with aliens behind a comet lol.

Meh, I honestly don't believe there are aliens behind the damn comet lol.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by Avyuir
reply to post by Helious

Meh, I honestly don't believe there are aliens behind the damn comet lol.

Haha, me either.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yeah he talked about it.
If you let the media publish an article that states something you said, and then back up so you are a liar

Seems it weighted too much, but was ok for going through TV, Radio and the Cronica newspaper just to have his 15 min. of fame
His own blog

El día viernes 29 de Abril se llevo a cabo la función astronómica “Una noche bajo las Estrellas” en el Centro de Convenciones de Posadas como se realizan mensualmente. En la ocasión los temas a tratar acompañados de videos eran los siguientes. Homenaje a Yury Gagarin conmemorando los 50 años del primer hombre en el espacio y el Misterioso Cometa Elenin. Después de la proyección de un breve documental realizado en USA sobre dicho cometa y otros cuerpos Tyche, Nibirus, Hercolubus y no se cuantas cosas mas, me dispuse a leer textualmente el informe realizado por la Agencia Oficial de Noticias China, fechado el día 1 de Abril y que informaban sobre el radiotelescopio que registraba una señal inteligente de un objeto oscuro en cercanías del planeta Saturno y que según el informe hace unos 90 días que vienen detectando que el cuerpo oscuro se encuentra en el mismo lugar, y según fuentes oficiales parece ser que se ha verificado procede de una civilización extraterrestre. El descubrimiento ha sido obra de uno de los astrofísicos líderes de China, que comentó que la señal se repite en secuencias de dos minutos y que reproduce las cuatro bases del código genético del ADN. En ningún momento se mezcló este tema con el cometa Elenin, además el Prof. Sergio Toscano no pertenece ni es científico de la republica china como también se informo en varios sitios de la Web. Sobre el Cometa Elenin informe que la NASA saco la información de su pagina oficial ya que el comportamiento de dicho cuerpo no es el habitual para un cometa. También dije que detrás del cometa o seudo cometa se mueve algo que los científicos le han dado en llamar “Cluster”

observatorioastronmicokolping.blogspot.com...

HE SAIT. SHE SAID, EVERYONE BUT NOT ME!!!

He said it.
the only thing is that he didn`t corroborated but went out to the media calling what the chinese scientist said, so just to be the first in breinging ETs home.
So a lie can`t be debunked because it`s a lie, am i wrong?
Very bad move.

editby]edit on 7-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

i think this is also as right as considering that nothing changes
Open possibilities anytime, anywhere

Nice time to live through

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It`s Toscano not Toscana

By the way can yoy post the entire email chronology, the ones you sende, the ones he replied and all the data concerning the servers used, time of response, language in it was written, etc. Like the sent email folder, please. Just to see if this isn´t fake also
thanks

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Can someone explain exactly what the following quoted piece of text from the mailresponse, means?

THE COMET IS COMING ELENIN OR ACCOMPANIED BY A SEA CLUSTER A cluster of SOMETHING.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

elenin?wormwwood/horcorubus/red planet/nibaru

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Isnt this the same sort of thing that had koolaid drinkers getting ready to take their ride?Laying down on bunks and taking cyanide?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

By the way can yoy post the entire email chronology, the ones you sende, the ones he replied and all the data concerning the servers used, time of response, language in it was written, etc. Like the sent email folder, please. Just to see if this isn´t fake also
thanks

That would violate ATS T&C, however I will U2U his e-mail to you and you can ask him whatever you want yourself.
edit on 7-5-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

1. Why would a UFO be hiding behind Elenin? To sneak up on us?
2. If Elenin were to crash into the earth, there wouldn't be much left for those aliens to pick through.
3. If Elenin is going to miss us by a few million miles, then those aliens must not be in too much of a hurry to get here.

Ya know, I believe in free speech, but not in free buIIsh-.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

1.May be they are not hiding
2.Just trying to stop it, or may be it´s part of that cluster. Remember they say there is a UFO or cluster ( may be some kind of celestial body, where the signal is sent.
3. where does it states that it will crash to Earth? it´s just coming with a present may be, some people believe the ET´s are coming in 2012, may be they are not hurring, and the bus they took is on time.
4. May be is BS, also
5. Someone remember those big ships in Saturn´s ring? Somewhat related perhaps?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

wow...for all the intelligent people in the world some are still the stupidest. Here is a little nugget for everyone screaming about end of the world crap going. Nothing is any different in the world as far as war, unrest, climate, etc The only difference is that we now have access to it as it happens in real time. Internet (being the biggie) radio, tv. 100 years ago there was newspapers, telegraphs and radio in its infant stages. This crap has been happening for millenia only difference now is we know about it where back there it would be months if ever it was talked about. So pull your panties out of the knot have some common sense and think about it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Ok, OK there has been enough chit-chat...i`m just looking for some dunking. Just that.
not opinions on the matter, thank you

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join