It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Reminds me of that mass suicide where the cult reader said there was a mothership waiting behind a comet for them lol.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SecrecyDefied

Sad thing is he made them kill themselves-forced exit- Wrong

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Thanks DP - this thing has to be put to bed. Too many people flipping out about it and it is a nothing event. If aliens wanted to visit us they would just do it the old fashioned, wormhole way - it takes too long to fly here, comets are too slow.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I'll Hope that joke doesn't become a Battle of LA for real?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I hope mods will put this under HOAX,for it is misleading for some members

And thx for that info on the early elenin pic,i thought it looks strange and artificial.I am glad that we have this topic straightened up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"Behind the comet.discovered in December last year, Chinese scientists say that this issomething they call cluster, which means globular cluster, or perhaps alien spacecraft."

As much as I would like to see an alien spacecraft come out from behind the comet and head for Earth, I have a feeling that somewhere along the line something has been lost in translation, turning the whole story into one big "cluster" F%#& !

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Heres something to think about, I dont think people have mentioned before. I hear Hevens Gate cult mentioned quite a bit in this thread and how they all believed that a spaceship was in the tail of the hale bop comet...Well remember the Pheonix Lights incident, many people including the govenor, said they saw a huge space craft, and can you remember why so many peole looked up to the sky on that night? They were hoping to see the Hale Bop comet as it passed the earth. So I dunno but sometimes it makes me wonder. So I also wonder about this story now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
Im a comet elenin noob, Can someone post a thread that i can learn about this comet? Or are these theories and no body really knows whats going on. Kind of like y2k

well in the way that y2k wasnt that big of a deal, unless you watch mainstream news, this is the opposite. So it has the potential for greater risk as its from nature and how we dont really know exactly what could happen. Meteorologists cant really predict a hurricane to an exact science. lol. much less something in space. so whereas the y2k issue was simply our computers needed to be updated to support a triple 0 time clock. It took a lot of coding but it was by no means impossible, by the fact it was done.

ps. were you sarcastic?

- Derst
edit on 5-5-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

The thing is that Sergio toscano states that something that´s not a cluster is behind the Comet

It is not only the Chinese, you know, so there´s not double mistranslation here
that is what is making the statement so important, two diferent astronomy teams(one a group of chinese scientists, the other group is Sergio and the people that help him) are stating the same.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by splitlevel

Whoa i didn[t know that
I did know about the Phoenix lights but didn´t know so many people saw them by a mislead incident
Waiting for something to see something more astonishing!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Please hope not
Wouldn´t like that scenario at all, for my family

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by amongus
So, a ufo or cluster of ufos are cloaking behind a comet and headed towards earth. Which is it folks? I thought aliens were already here. UFOs are spotted daily all over the world, so if they are already visiting us, why in the hell would they suddenly trail a comet to avoid us spotting them?

This train of thought makes NO sense to me.

Either they are here visiting us now, or this will be first contact. I dont see how it could be both....

Because We're so superior to them, they need the element of surprise..

Honest;y people just jump on a bandwagon without looking at something with a little logic..

Why the hell would an invading alien force have to bother hiding from us ? Why would they hide from us... If I was in a superior position, I'd be rubbing it in and telling my inferiors to bend over for a good probing..!!!!

Of all generations of humanity, none have proven the theory of "Devolution" more than this generation. Take a look around and if you think that you are the guy next to you is to the contrary and proof of Evolution and the Improvement and Step Towards Perfection and as you say "Better" than those who came before or those who actually planted man here, let them represent you. Good Luck. Better yet, Let Obama and those with him represent you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by splitlevel

Thank you so much for that information mate,that puts a whole another light on this subject...but if they were here,i am asking myself what have they done,what was their mission?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by offmycloud

WOW what amazes me is that you are very new to ATS?

DID my thread make you REGISTER?

WOW I´m glad

Sarcastic again

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I´m sure that helping people is not making them commit suicide
Life is too precious to be taken away from anyone

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SecrecyDefied

Is like when momma says the Boogeyman doesn´t exists

BUT YOU KNOW HE IS THERE

jUST THE OTHER WAY ROUND
The thing is not many mommas will try to kill their son.
edit on 5-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Indeed, good point. I remember when that comet came and watched it leave. He was a demon. Those who followed he were inpatient and felt they had they way out w/o a key to start the ignition. So again I agree its not a form of help. Cool thread tho as ELENIN seems to fit right in with these interesting times.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by offmycloud

You didn´t read the post , did you?

Second line

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Do you see how easily we panic.

We're lucky that wasn't on twitter.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

No, it wasn't this thread - just the whole Elenin subject is driving me nuts. Seems like total BS and a waste of time but yet I read on!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join