It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am sure that whatever behind it is unidentified, and is also flying, which could make it anything you could possibly imagine flying through space. My guess is a bunch of debris, to guess that it's an alien space craft is insanity. Perhaps it's a bunch of extra large bananas? Prove me wrong that it's not bananas! You cant.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

I would like to add that this story is true, there is something unidentified behind the comet, but the person who took that and ran with "alien space craft" is simply insane.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Uh huh. Remember Hale-Bopp? Remember Heaven's Gate? Coast to Coast "broke" the story of the alien spaceship behind the comet. How many people died for that one? History is repeating itself.

Well, you didn't have to blab it all over the thread.

We could have eliminated a few of the chronically astonished.

Now that ain't gonna happen!

Harte

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.--.com...Ok…. The most important issue as of now is to see if Mr. Sergio Toscano not only exists, but also works for Space Agency in Argentina and if in fact he published said article and based his information on reports provided from Chinese Space Center….

So far google provided only numerous board discussions on various conspiracy websites along with the originally posted article and translation version. How trustworthy said news publication no one knows…

The website for China National Space Administration is not very “up to date” and search option is not available.

Sergio Toscano’s name also came up as a head of Padre Kolping Astronomical Laboratories under below article (link) concerning UFO landing… however I couldn’t find a website of Padre Kolping to confirm their existence as well as Sergio Toscano’s. And looks like person in question is into UFO’s ??????

www.--.com...

my 3rd hour searching and only thing I gained is a headache with usual sense of lost hope… back to work and reality, these news were 2 good to be true…

will update with additional findings

ok, having problems attaching a link... HELP

edit on 5-5-2011 by Rocks123 because: had to fix the link

edit on 5-5-2011 by Rocks123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

It tells me something is wrong with some ones date and time setting some where, because the original post and all the replies to it are from 4/5/11 oh never mind they are in day/month/year format. How asinine, who but a dramatist would say this 4th day of May 2011every one says May 4th 2011, is it a military thing. I guess it doesn't matter so long as its consistent.

But any way the article appears to have been originally posted May 3 2011 not april 1st.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

sorry that was afk

Had to pay the bills already
Even if some Comet brings Jellyfish i still had to pay my bills

What they meant in the info is that not only the comet seem to be changing its size and orbit, but also maneuvering

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sigh* How come when you google any part of these stories you get nothing? Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions turned up nothing. I even tried Sergio Toscano + Argentina and still didn't find any results that would match with this story. Seems like there is never any way to verify things like this. Perhaps I'll try China Space Agency + Elenin and see what turns up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

What i state in the post is not based in my beliefs, but in the research of an astronomer, head of the Astronomer research center in Misiones, Argentina.

By the way i am used to aply and work with cientific method, i¨m an Industrial Designer so i must work with, materials, processes, phisycal laws, resistance, mathematics, etc whatevers you may wish to make fit in this post.

The thing is, as i´ve already posts i don´t have the means, nor the knowledge to debunk this or to bring additional light into the matter more than what i am trying to do

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Sigh* How come when you google any part of these stories you get nothing? Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions turned up nothing. I even tried Sergio Toscano + Argentina and still didn't find any results that would match with this story. Seems like there is never any way to verify things like this. Perhaps I'll try China Space Agency + Elenin and see what turns up.

Read third post upwards from yours, by Rocks123, and you will have your answers.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Where the hell did people get april 1st from? i can only see may 4th...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Aaahhhhh?
what does this means?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Yeah well, the Chinese aren't the most reliable source for information. What with their already unusual imaginations and wild perspective on things...

Consider the source. Certain things are obviously ridiculous, like asking a Preist if he believes in God...

Chinese want to ban Time Travel dramas, such as Dr. Who, and Back to the Future... Which we all know are simply entertainment.

It doesn't matter why they want to do that exactly, what matters is that a "Government" wants this, not just some religious sect, or a small group of like minded people.

So if they take a Science Fiction movie seriously, that tends to make you question many more of their motivations and interests...

Why would they believe in an Alien craft and not time travel, because a Space Faring Race would almost certainly need to have some limited control of the state of time, even if it's relevant only to them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I got Sergio's email address!

Who wants it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Two observations here.

Pretending they could tell what an object behind Elenin is, if it exists, is a bit far fetched.

China is often used as a basis for these stories because there is no way to verify anything. If you want to perpetrate a hoax or spread a lie, simply say it comes from China. Does not mean it's fabricated, but increases the likelihood it is by a large degree.

I think the truth is that there may be something trailing Elenin and the source of this story decided to call it a UFO to sensationalize their story. Remember UFO or unidentified does not mean of Alien origin. It simply means you don't know what it is.

These basically meaningless stories are getting so much attention lately, it encourages these pseudo-journalists to find a way to use it to gain attention and an audience. When these stories start coming from a source or a location on a regular basis, it's pretty much proof the source is bad. Look how many hits the story generated simply by a link being posted here.

Real stories regarding UFO's are very rare and far between. When they are not, you can pretty much surmise them to be something a person would normally flush down their toilet.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

AJJAJAAj
very nice reply

made my time answering seem more useful
at least to me, thankx

by the way he can still learn ESPAÑOL
there are plenty of people talking spanish in the world, as chinese also, both may be neccesary to understand the post!!

just kidding

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

This thread is getting a lot of attention… by the time you post your findings someone like 2 posts before you already did… I understand if this was a 3rd of 4th page…. We should concentrate on getting to the bottom of this vs. keeping tabs on who made it by 2 second difference… this is not a competition based website

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am having trouble adding links to my post... I will try again...

this is an email for Mr. Toscano

observatorioastromovil...@yahoo.com.ar

and this is where I got it

observatorioastronmicokolping.blogspot.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://observatorioastronmicokolping.blogspot.com/

www.blogger.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.blogger.com/profile/08597610961924566560

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Has anybody here or any scientists ruled out the possibility of dense gas shadowing this comet? This apparent blackness behind Elenin could be gas, or just a heat signature of great magnitude.

Comets usually have debris following behind them, especially if it goes through the asteroid belt.

Why would aliens follow behind a comet? Would aerodynamics apply in space if you were tailing a comet? If so, why would they (the aliens) use this method?

Personally, any alien race using old fashoined technology such as tailing a comet does not make any sense to me.
A microid at that speed would fracture the hull of the ship, and if you were an alien flying about in space; you would think you would have a warp drive engine rather than acting like a monkey tailing a comet like a child grabbing hold of a car spoiler while on a skateboard.

I believe in aliens, I just don't believe the answer that apparently these scientists have given as a possible theory.

Just more junk and turd to filter through wasting valuable time of people searching for the truth.

..and the truth is no aliens have made themselves present to the public on a large scale and when you see large corporations investing trillions or billions into making factories to get more raw resources you think to yourselff these elite bastards have invested a lot in this game and it looks like they are expanding, a LOT on the surface of the planet. Why waste all thoses resources building on the surface of our planet knowing that aliens are following a comet to come here where all those assests and resources could have been put into making DUMBs?

Of course, the depopulation agenda, that could be an answer someone here would suggest. Someone would say they are building on the surface to make it look as if everything is ok so we the public do not get suspicious. Okay, then why is Obama throwing a re-election spanner into the public by claiming he caught Osama in order to get re-elected? Okay, maybe that is also another distraction. Although, why? There is so many things that are important to the elite that exist on the surface, if things were getting this surreal and aliens really where behind that comet I do not know about you but if I were an elite and all evil and esoteric etc then I would make sure that a lot of monuments and certain countries of an elite interest would be prepared to deal with such a situation and I would get all the historic relics in a DUMB.

The elite have been working on a global take over for thousands of years, its not just been since WWI. Reflect on all the wars throughout history...there is a lot invested in this game. Do you think the elites would sacrafice that for a bunch of cosmic monkies tailing a comet and travelling through space the old fashoined way?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

aja, i guess that is the point

Why shutting down elenin¨s website if not
Why giving confusing info about it, and then suddenly a total blackout?

Why Osama kill joke right now?
DO the TPTB need another war escenario, may be this time agains´t an Alien Race?
Is because they are trying to help and the TPTB had too much to loose here?

Is because they are trying to invade us, exterminate us faintly, and the Govs. are trying to get the attention focus anywhere but with this?
Is this a Joke?
Is Sergio a Liar?
Am I a Liar?

So many questions, fit the answers you find addecuate, but judge for yourself with a global vision, including time, resources, weather escenarios, political issues, media manipulation an everything else that fits right for you

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

HE EXISTS

Here is talking about the Leonidas

www.dailymotion.com...
Here is part of his biography

www.misionesonline.net...

So there you go

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>