It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Hahahaha,yeah i agree,if there is an advanced extraterrestrial civilization,i am sure they are very afraid of the nation WHO GOT RID OF THE WORLDS MEANEST TERRORIST,get your glock's out,you are in for hell of a ride

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Thank you very much for that info,but is it possible that it is safer for a spaceship behind a comet because of large asteroid fields and space debris?
Please explain it to me because i am always ready to learn more.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned

Sorry,can you please bring out the evidence that this story is completely false?I would certainly like to see that.
We are all eagerly waiting

In the interest of extending mutual respect towards differing opinions on these forums I would usually be glad to, however as its already been pointed out a half dozen times in the last few pages that this story is an admitted april fools prank (including an admission by the author himself) I think I'll leave the ball in your court.

If your interested in applying some grade school physics and tossing the numbers to demonstrate the silliness of many of the claims that are being made in regard to C/2010 X1 (Elenin) I will be more than happy to oblige although we should pursue that angle in any one of the existing threads.

Either way, anything more than C/2010 X1 is a long period comet on its way through the solar system that may be briefly visible to some amatuer astronomers with the right equipment is completely false and has been proven so adnauseum.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well that's all good and true, but maybe there is a benefit of hitching a ride that you are over looking.

wiki.answers.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad I speak 4 languages already, english, dutch, german and italian. I have no desire to learn another one. It's a waste of my time. There is so much I want to read and learn, a new language is too much of a hustle. Even though Spanish functions with the exact same grammatical formula as Italian, it's still a lot of work. I don't understand how learning another language is a waste of time and enough of a hustle (hastle?) to impede your education in other fields? What if the next thing you want to read or learn is written in spanish or the brainchild of someone to whom spanish is their primary language. If nothing else some command of the spanish language would lend itself well at the moment in regard to understanding the article under discussion, would it not? Surprisingly, with the heavyweights like english and german out of the way and already speaking italian, I would think spanish would be a no brainer? How is everyone reading this article? Everyone speaks Spanish here? If your honestly serious in your question, on my part I have command of a functional spanish vocabulary but most importantly, I have the translator function in my browser enabled. ¿Entiendes ahora? Hai capito adesso? Begrijp je nu? Verstehst du jetzt?

That is why I always suggest that we should have one common language. A language everyone understands and speaks. It would eliminate a lot of problems. Language is just sound, its just vibration that we decode. There is no need for emotional attachment to it.
I can follow spanish quit well, but not well enough to read and understand articles in their full quality.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well as i am aware,this subject has nothing to do with april fools?Or am i overlooking something,this article dates 3rd May,and i don't recall this date as the official april fools date...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It must be pretty far behind the comet then right? Because if I'm not mistaken comets have a tail full of a bunch of debris that would destroy a ship.. This is all based on the assumption that this silly scientist is correct lol,

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by amongus
So, a ufo or cluster of ufos are cloaking behind a comet and headed towards earth. Which is it folks? I thought aliens were already here. UFOs are spotted daily all over the world, so if they are already visiting us, why in the hell would they suddenly trail a comet to avoid us spotting them?

This train of thought makes NO sense to me.

Either they are here visiting us now, or this will be first contact. I dont see how it could be both....

Because We're so superior to them, they need the element of surprise..

Honest;y people just jump on a bandwagon without looking at something with a little logic..

Why the hell would an invading alien force have to bother hiding from us ? Why would they hide from us... If I was in a superior position, I'd be rubbing it in and telling my inferiors to bend over for a good probing..!!!!

You think that way because your a HUMAN from the 21st century your mind is cluttered with wrongfully thinking and trying to parrell your views with another race to explain what it is there doing..

Who knows maybe that comit is BOMB and there going to crash party earth....to think that there hiding beyond the object from fear of us is the ego we all have been raised with that were superior like USA is to the world they take that view with other beings not known to them....

If it indeed it is a celestial being they have no fear as they are traveling a vast length in space knowing that there the only ones capable . if we can t travel the way they are currently whats for them to fear... The USA military complex hahahahahahaha China is the new Superpower and if anything these beings will humble all of us !

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well whats the status of this thread?

Is the Scientist speaking the truth?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Thats what I'm wondering too. Front page on ATS and i haven't seen any evidence in this thread, and nothing has come out of it other than pointless debates. Lets get some info?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
go here - spaceobs.org - this is all a bunch of nothing about a pretty normal comet. No UFO's or dwarf star or anything. Or Niribus or Planet X.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Well whats the status of this thread?

Is the Scientist speaking the truth?

No idea. In any case, the involved individuals nonetheless very apparently exists. However, one of the posters in the thread sent off a mail to one of them- I believe it was the Chinese Scientist- so now we just have to wait.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner

so much crap on the net ufo are here ufo are there there comming there going the way i see it is we are not alone but i wont beleave it till its raight in front of me hell every country out there has lied about it that i cannot beleve till i see it

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Given the reality that a multi-national, multi-governmental effort has been in effect so as to strategically place HAARP-type facilities capable of Tetonic Weaponry all around the world, I wonder the following:

Have multiple governments known about this possible Alien threat for some time (perhaps even before the Reagan-era "Star War" days?) and they have been busy building HAARP facilities so as to build a protective layer around our planet? OR, could it be that Project Blue Beam is real, and that The Illuminati is carrying out its reported plan to build a New World Order via manufacturing a fake alien invasion? Or, could something else entirely different be going on?

I found three videos all on one post addressing these possibilities. Go here if you want to see multiple viewpoints, as well as confirmed photographic evidence of the many HAARP-type sites that have been built over the last couple of decades.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey all,

Interesting thread! In all honesty I don't put too much credence in the story, but other than being an amatuer astronomer, I am utterly unqualified to comment on its validity!
My main stumbling blocks are:

1) The fact that a comets tail in an extremely dangerous place to be
2) Using a comet to travel is a poor way to travel if you are not from our solar system, it would mean waiting for convienient comets to pass that are heading for where you need to go
3) What would be the point of this?
4) What "info" was being transmitted from the "ufo"? Could such a find truly be repressed?

BUT, why the following?

1) Mass amount of news lately, OBL, Royal Wedding, Economy.... all distractions
2) Time line fits many prophecies and the Maya were all about astronomy, they may have timed Elenins passing
3) The whole ELEnin thing smells odd anyway
4) SETI gets shut down... coincidence?
5) This link (I don't know how to take it) thesop.org...

What do you think?

CC

P.S. Only my second post, sorry for any errors in etiquette!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I do not hold this story as true yet but the debunkers have not porvided any credible evidence yet either.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, folks...

It looks like our friends are on their way to the party after all!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Uh huh. Remember Hale-Bopp? Remember Heaven's Gate? Coast to Coast "broke" the story of the alien spaceship behind the comet. How many people died for that one? History is repeating itself.

I was riding through Texas in the middle of the night and I remember looking out the back of the car and seeing Hale-Bopp's tail. It was fantastic! It was HUGE, trailing low in the late evening, early morning (4AM?). Absolutely incredible. I hope to get another chance to see one again. Even if the alien's are coming with it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you dream about them coming, they will come. Limit your thinking to the reality that we have been given and they have less chance. Let's hope they come to speed up the enlightenment process.

Namaste!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join