It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dreams lately....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They've been intense... very vivid, almost real. Usually, they can take a turn for the worst (demons, aliens, etc), then I'll wake up. I'll look around everything will seem normal, but then something will be out of place, and I'll realize I'm NOT awake... This can repeat itself so many times, before I'm FINALLY awake.

But, sometimes, they're vivid, but nice. I can sense the people in my dreams aren't... I don't know, real. Taking the form of relatives or friends. Things can get ugly, like they notice I notice they're not real.

I had a dream last night and talked with one of the folks in my dreams asked him a question. I asked him what's the secret, what's the universe. He told me the universe is love. That struck me. I can't remember if there's more, but I do remember I wanted to ask him more questions. Like "What happens when we die", "Why are we living", "Is there a God"....

The universe is love.

I thought that was pretty cool. I liked that. We are always traveling through time, and it seems like they told me how... something like time is an illusion. I don't know. (No, I'm not saying they're aliens and I'm being abducted at night or whatever)

Anyways, I'm not crazy or on prescribed medication anyway.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AmrikazNightmar3

Think of the universe as if it were a relationship between two beings...only, they are not beings...well, one is not...
One is consciousness, the other is space/time...
If there is no Love, then there will be no relationship...
Consciousness must err on the side of Love...always...for worlds to continue in the endless progression of diversified unity...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Thank you for the insight, brother!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well, maybe you had a revelation, or at least you wanted to have it. You are searching for answers for these questions and maybe you can found them within your dreams.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey there brother, thought id take some time and read one of your threads.
Dreams and the paranormal are my favourite topics.
I get this alot, lucid dreams can get ugly sometimes. I have this thing about flying and lamp posts in my dreams.
Whenever I feel like im lucid and know I am dreaming the people of my dreams turn against me and I run.
It's only when I see a street lamp post that I get near it and start to flap my arms as if they are wings and then I take off....lol
But when im having on of these situations inside a building I cannot do this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Thank you, my brother! They've been odd lately, to say the least.

I'd like to thank everyone for their insight.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The guy in your dream just BS to you......thats some hippy smoking weed spouting BS.
I know that it is more than matter and anti-matter.....but really, "LOVE" really.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Agree to disagree my friend.

You could call me a modern day hippie, though.

Have a good one, friend!
edit on 8-5-2011 by AmrikazNightmar3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by AmrikazNightmar3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sounds like you're having a lot more fun than I am. lol My dreams are boring in the extreme. That tells me a lot.

Your dreams, however, have just given you the key to it all. The Universe is love. But now you need to figure out exactly what that means. Nothing is as it seems to be. Love is a lot more than we know here. Time is an illusion, as your dream told you. But what does that really mean? Can you understand it? You got fundamental truths there. Explore them fully and completely. The answers you come up with will probably surprise you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thanks for the reply!

I'm not at all sure what any of it means, but, I'm sure I'll find out. Hopefully.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

None of the understanding will come quickly. Be patient with your life, with the people in your life, and most of all with yourself. Acceptance is the key.

top topics

join