It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read. Prediction Based On Current Events. Putting it all together.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It is a fact that May 1st was the day that the Illuminati was established.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.
Wikipedia

Both Osama in Laden and Hitler were "pronounced" dead on these dates. It could be that on this day very important "Illuminati" decisions are made as the result of anniversary meetings/rituals.

Despite the jubilation (mostly) worldwide over the death of Osama bin Laden, the biggest enemy so far this century, it's easy to forget the historic coincidence of the death of the biggest mass murderer of the previous century.

Their decision this past anniversary could've been to announce Bin Laden's death, even though the man could've already been dead, or could possibly still be alive. The reason for this could be to prepare the population for upcoming havoc. It is like they are telling us okay so this terrorist leader who happens to be the worst is dead, so now expect some strong ratalliation from sleeper cells in the US. This is clear to me.

Now there are folks who believe that Al Qaeda actually have been succesful in preparing dirty bombs., which are the biggest threat to the US, because of the fact that they are believed to be hiding in our country.

Yesterday Glenn Beck "congratulated" President Obama on the killing of Osama bin Laden, but today Beck seems to be changing his tune. In the audio segment to the left, Beck seems to join up with the "deathers" who believe that bin Laden may not have been killed at all. Beck does not clearly spell out all the details of his theory, but at the very least Beck seems skeptical of the United States government claim that bin Laden was shot and buried at sea.

Beck asks again and again "Why did we shoot him?" in reference to bin Laden. In order to explain why bin Laden was shot, Beck comes up with a number of conspiracy theories. According to Beck, President Obama might have had Osama bin Laden killed instead of captured in order to keep bin Laden from revealing where al-Queda's nuclear bomb is. Under Beck's theory, President Obama is purposefully keeping the al-Queda "nuclear bomb" a secret. Why would Obama do this? Well Beck does not say, but based on Beck's former statements about the President, it appears that Beck is accusing the President of purposefully tryng to set up a nuclear terrorist attack. If true, Beck's theory matches up very closely with the "9/11 truther" conspiracy theory he consistently condemns.

Today it is may 4th and many folks out there actually believe that there is an oncoming rapture/judgement day on may 21st. For example.

The end of the world is nigh; 21 May, to be precise. That's the date when Harold Camping, a preacher from Oakland, California, is confidently predicting the Second Coming of the Lord. At about 6pm, he reckons 2 per cent of the world's population will be immediately "raptured" to Heaven; the rest of us will get sent straight to the Other Place.
Look up May 21st Judgement Day.

CONCLUSION.

Because of the death of Osama Bin Laden we could be facing a time of great nuclear threat, which is kept secret from us by the government, most likely because they have no information about the whereabouts of these weapons of mass destruction and therefore feel helpless themselves, so why announce them. This could be the biginning to the great tribulation and the greatest battle of religion which would end up in complete nuclear destruction and would give easy access to the NWO to take command. Much Love.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well, Jesus is coming back to grab the elect. If you don't go then, your only other way in is going to cost you your head, literally. Jesus taking the elect marks the beginning of the tribulation for all of us that follow Christ in 1 way or another.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

well said.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Actually, the beginning of the trib. is when the AC signs a 7-year agreement between Israel and "many", i.e. Daniel's 70th "week". There may be a gap of time between the Rapture and this event, a time that the Seal judgments would fit nicely into. Some theorize that this gap will last 3.5 years, a perfect setup for deceiving people into thinking the Trib. is over when it's actually only half done, and mistake the AC for the real Christ because he sits in the Temple at that time and declares himself God. There are wars besides Armageddon prophesied in places such as Psalm 83, Eze. 38-39, Joel, etc., and if Israel's immediate enemies are crippled then she will be easily persuaded to lay down her arms in exchange for allowing the Temple to be built.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer

Today it is may 4th and many folks out there actually believe that there is an oncoming rapture/judgement day on may 21st. For example.

The end of the world is nigh; 21 May, to be precise. That's the date when Harold Camping, a preacher from Oakland, California, is confidently predicting the Second Coming of the Lord. At about 6pm, he reckons 2 per cent of the world's population will be immediately "raptured" to Heaven; the rest of us will get sent straight to the Other Place.
Look up May 21st Judgement Day.

CONCLUSION.

Because of the death of Osama Bin Laden we could be facing a time of great nuclear threat, which is kept secret from us by the government, most likely because they have no information about the whereabouts of these weapons of mass destruction and therefore feel helpless themselves, so why announce them. This could be the biginning to the great tribulation and the greatest battle of religion which would end up in complete nuclear destruction and would give easy access to the NWO to take command. Much Love.

IF there are any nuclear bombs, I assure you some members of our government know exactly where they are and when or if they will be used.

However I don't think they will be used any time soon. They are in place just in case the sheeple mass does not buy their Osama terrorism stories. People are eating this story up, and they will be begging Congress and Obama to fight everyone over there, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen...all of them.

So who has this "confident rapture" prediction? Wait...it's been done before, several times. www.religioustolerance.org...

edit on 4-5-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

don't cha know that OBL is being set-up to be the personnification the of Revelation 13 ego that appears as coming from the Sea & recovers from a mortal head wound....

or else is being set-up as the personnification of the Islamic end times Imam that has only one-eye, !
(it is rumored that the Agent shot OBL through the left eye & brain)
and is known as a deceiver in the Islamic tradition, who helps create the havoc required to
bring forth the Mahdi or Twelth Imam.

And both these storylines follow the script made known by the Master Freemason Albert Pike
www.libertyforlife.com...

sorry, my hand slipped and posted this message before i was actually finished...

dang....now my train of thought is skewed up...

You analysis of what may be coming is understandable... but is still out there on the fringe...

a nuke device needs a fuse or detonator of some sort... it sure wouldn't be just sitting there in a shipyard container all armed and activated for months or weeks on end... so, for it being stashed somewheres...

i'd go along with that movie where the Nuke was on a railroad car in transit to the target site
that would give a terror team the time and concealment to arm the sucker and to elude the giveaway of visitors and commotion all around a stationary place by a group of guards and engineers and nuclear technicians probably of middle-eastern ethnicity... very suspicious & would attract attention or a discovery by very sensitive radiation detectors or 'sniffers' that can find the exotic metals used in manufacturing nukes.

hey i'm putting items out there to think about-- there are no answers from me

edit on 4-5-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
yeah...
were safe...
we are gods chosen people...
we got jesus on our side.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well I have come up with some data, suggesting that the 21st of may, while it may be for some (people die,... some in horrible ways, every day), it is not 'the' armagedon. I think they have a lil more in store for us yet. I will attempt to expose and thereby piss on an upcomnming (ritualistic event - false flag attack) parade of theirs.
Some of you may have watched the simpson's episode; "To Surveil with Love" season 21 episode 20, which was one of the weirdest episodes I've seen to date. It starts off with emediate references to time and clocks in that "tic-toc" song by Lady Gaga. There a more referrences made to clocks and 'time-checks". And suggestions that there is a big sports event happening with nearly half the simpson's cast in on this episodes beginning couch-scene. Homer's bag gets laced with plutonium from Burn's nuke plant. He leaves the bag behind at the trainstation. Some points out the unattendended piece of luggage and panic breaks out. Outside the building there is a clock with a reference made to a particular time. (These two numbers added up amount to '7'). There is a "controlled" detonation of the bag, which ends up in a mushroom cloud and a clock is airborn, which later lands beside Homer in his backyard, again there is a reference to a date on this clock. This event makes springfield's top news. And the anchor man calls it a terrorist attack, and says there was enough plutonium in the bomb to create a certain number of spidermen and hulks. They go on to show an 'artists depiction' of this, which is inside a sports stadium... which bares great resemblance to a certain stadium. This episode is riddled with referrences (referrences to referees,.. IMO the wrist watch checks) to a sports event. The sports event should also become clear. Lisa calls Nelson on a "foul" in the school cantine when he trips up Milhouse. (fifa fair play?). She then gets approached and is asked to join a debate team. On the day of this debate you clearly see it advertised as a 'tournament'. It happens to be a girls tournament. Where Lisa is battling with another girl. Notice the colours. Lisa is as usual wearing a red dress and is as always yellow, together with the blackboard in the background the colours make up the colour of the german flag. The girl she is debating with is wearing blue and white (the fifa colours). During the debate someone in the room keeps using a horn, like u would see at such a sporting event. there is more symbolism and references made to time here in the episode but I wont get into all of it here. The event this episode is pointing to is the kickoff of the Fifa Woman's World Cup on the 26th of june 2011, in the Olympiastadion Berlin. More referrences to this event are found in the Hollywood movies: 'Tron' and 'Unknown Identity' with Liam Neeson. (I dont want to make this reply too long but I would like to write a more extensive report about this, I understand though that I have to reply to 20 posts first... so it may take a lil time)

Note that this episode was never aired on german televison

edit on 4-5-2011 by realeyesrealiserealLies because: correction

edit on 4-5-2011 by realeyesrealiserealLies because: correction

edit on 4-5-2011 by realeyesrealiserealLies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer

CONCLUSION.

Alternatively, and more accurately imo, is that this BS they are feeding us is being done in full knowledge that they know EXACTLY where the bombs are, because they put them there, and are intending to set them off at a time which is expedient to their agenda and their satanic rituals.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by realeyesrealiserealLies

My thoughts on this and/or what their reasoning or method behind this madness in this (if it its true, and if it were to happen) is that, well, Muslims have a certain culture, belief, and they have their rules too... And woman dont exactly have equal rights, IMO, they would definitely rather see their woman (not trying to generalise or stereotype, I have no prejudice) in kitchens rather than practicing a "mens" sport and showing of skin. The 26/6/2011 is a sunday if I'm not mistaken. So this event could easily be made to look like a direct attack on christianity. The German government has said they will not be increasing security measures in sight of last sunday's events, and the warnings of retaliation or revenge. You have to remember here that germany has already suffered under a police state in the not so distant past. And the people of germany would not very readily agree to such a state. So in order to impliment such a police state they would have to scare the # out of the german people and infact have them complain afterwards that they didn't take the threats seriously enough and didn't follow the UK's and USA's example. And of course there would be holy war... which is what they're aiming for right? One government, one religion.... and lotsa dead folks!?! I pray that these events do not take place and I hope that I have made or will make a difference by posting this. Peace and Love

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hey, wait a second... May 21st (many years ago) was the date that I lost my virginity!!!

Coincidence?

I don't think so!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

No it's no coincidence. It was a traggic day when you became a man, you were probably happier as a boy. just like may 1st has been so traggic for others..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You mean the word of God, The Bible may actually tie in to the end times ? You're kidding ?

That ole relic is going to have it's way in the end. We all know something is coming. Who thinks it's the ice cream man ?

edit on 4-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

FnS
edit on 4-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I expect, that just like every other "prediction", this one will pass.......

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The end of the world is nigh; 21 May, to be precise. That's the date when Harold Camping, a preacher from Oakland, California, is confidently predicting the Second Coming of the Lord. At about 6pm,

"At about 6pm"!!!

I need a more accurate prediction for the end of the world please!......it's either 6pm or it's not!..........jeeeez!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

Besides the fact I believe it strongly, I hope so too. Peace.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Not to add more fuel to the fire but didn't a Muslim actress in Germany pose for that country's Playboy recently and caused an outrage amongst her fellow members of the faith?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Wow... damn! thanks for pointing that one out to me bro! that went by my radar!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

GIC Pretoria - Home
Sports
FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 in Germany
You are here Official Welcome by Steffi Jones (President OC)

The FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 in Germany

Official welcome from the President of the 2011 Women's World Cup Organising Committee Steffi Jones

Welcome to football country! With this slogan, Germany successfully won the right to host the FIFA World Cup™ in the summer of 2006, going on to reveal itself as a passionate footballing country in every sense. The fantastic atmosphere was characterised by the fundamental values of our sport such as fairness, friendliness, respect and tolerance, and was generated by the boundless passion of millions of fans at home and abroad. Countless girls and women played an integral part in creating this joyful euphoria.

Specifically in Germany, women and girls have been largely responsible for the dramatic increase in German Football Association (DFB) membership in recent years. Furthermore, the tremendous international success of the women's team has made a major contribution to the nation's favourite sport. Germany is not just a football country, but specifically a country of women's and girls' football. "The future of football is feminine," according to FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter, a vision which has already become reality here to a very large extent.
FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter with FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 Organising Committee President Steffi Jones at FIFA headquarters n Zürich Enlarge image FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter with FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 Organising Committee President Steffi Jones at FIFA headquarters n Zürich (© Jean Luc Grossman/Bongarts/Getty Images for WM OK 2011) Following the fantastic men's FIFA World Cup in 2006, we would already now extend a warm welcome to Germany to fans from every continent, for a hopefully no less impressive and thrilling global festival of women's football in 2011. Five years after the unforgettable summer of 2006, the FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 promises to be a wonderful tournament and source of excitement and joy, when our nation and its people will again show themselves to be friendly, peaceful, cosmopolitan and hospitable.

Since the beginning of 2008, our Organising Committee has been busy with initial preparations for the tournament. I personally consider it a great honour that the DFB Executive Committee under its President Dr Theo Zwanziger appointed me President of the Organising Committee. I do not regard myself merely as a figurehead, but as an active member of the OC team. I have always seen myself as a team player - as a member of the national team and at club level in Frankfurt, and during the two years I spent with Washington Freedom in the USA professional league - and will continue to do so.

Naturally, we at the OC can build on the extensive experience and know-how gained at the 2006 FIFA World Cup, and we benefit from the flawless infrastructure and wonderful array of stadiums constructed for and since that event. However, the FIFA Women's World Cup 2011, which will in any case be smaller and of different dimensions due to the starting field of 16, should not aim to be a duplicate of the 2006 FIFA World Cup. We want this tournament to write its own story, a family-oriented story based on a sense of togetherness, itself a strong characteristic exhibited by women and girls.
German football legend Franz Beckenbauer showing his support for the 2011 Women's World Cup Enlarge image German football legend Franz Beckenbauer showing his support for the 2011 Women's World Cup (© OK 2011/Kunz) Moreover, we hope the tournament will advance two further causes which lie close to our hearts. On the one hand, we wish to enhance the standing of women's and girls' football both nationally and internationally on a permanent basis. On the other hand we hope to strengthen and accelerate the game's power as a force for integration, which I also accept as a personal challenge. For a long time now, it has been one of my guiding principles to intervene on other people's behalf, and involve myself in social and socio-political matters.

Against this background, we wish everyone the warmest of welcomes to our festival of women's football in Germany. Celebrate with us, discover the passion and excitement of the women's game, and let yourself be bewitched and immersed in a very special sense of togetherness! I'm joining you in looking forward to a reunion with friends.

Here some background info on Steffi Jones : Jones is the daughter of a German mother and an African American soldier stationed in what was then West Germany. Her father left the family early in her life and returned to the United States, and she was raised by her single mother in a tough neighborhood in Frankfurt. One brother, Christian, has struggled with drug addiction; another brother, Frank, served as an American soldier in Iraq and lost both legs in an assault in 2006.[4] She holds both German and American citizenship.

I wonder if there were any alterior motives to giving her this position!?!? hmmmm
edit on 6-5-2011 by realeyesrealiserealLies because: (no reason given)

top topics

join