It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we Celebrating a MURDER?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Shortly after 9/11 people in the U.S. were stunned and outraged to see news footage from the middle east, showing crowds gathered and were celebrating a blow to the "Great SATAN" american people..why...

because, It was reported that Osama Bin Laden had ordered the attack and caused the deaths of americans..
unarmed americans.on american soil..why..he gave himself the power to strike out at those he hated..

now look how things have changed...

President of the U.S. Obama gave the order to attack and cause the death of Osama..unarmed Osama ( according to reports now, subject to change as the story changes yet again) on Pakistani soil...why...we gave ourselves the right to strike out at those we hated...

Shortly after the news came out..people in Washington and NYC were celebrating in the streets....just like those in the middle east that we hated so much before..

we have become..what we War against.....

Terrorism

Criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them."[19]

wiki

read that carefully...now does Mr. Obama's hit list fit that?

No you say?? because we passed a law making it not a criminal act?? since when does laws we pass here in the U.S. apply to other countries?.....Just because we modify our War Powers Act to give us the right to strike any where, any time..does that mean it is legal and binding to the rest of the world?? nope

Imagine If any other country in the world did this...imagine if the UK had someone they wanted hiding here in the U.S. and came and killed him with a predawn helicopter raid, using SAS troops..killing 4 or 5 people....without alerting the WhiteHouse?....would we be outraged..you DANG RIGHT we would!!! we would be up in arms...because they don't have the right to come onto American soil like that....but what if they passed a Law in the U.K that gave themselves that right????
see my point

I do not know how it all went down in Pakistan in those early morning hours...reports have been changing almost daily...I do know that Mr. Obama himself said that Osama was killed AFTER a firefight

After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

source

But last night, the White House said Bin Laden was not armed when a U.S. Navy SEAL confronted and killed him during Sunday night's assault on his compound.

source

And according to reports he wasn't armed

So we Shot and Killed a unarmed man after we broke into his home in another country..because we said we could...

alot of people have gone to jail over the years for killing unarmed folks....

now I for one, If Osama had anything to do with 9/11, I do hope he is dead and rotting...but by doing what we did in that way...we have become what we hated about him

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Who cares, the SOB is dead and fish food. Every rule, every law, every guideline has an exception, and this was one of those cases where we had to do what we had to do to get the job done. It should not be a surprise, over the years there have been several US officials that clearly stated, "we are going to hunt him down and kill him", they told us what they were going to do and they actually did it, not really any surprise there, we were told. I will not lose any sleep over this.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There are dozens of threads covering OBL, his death and the cirumstances/theories.

Please add to one or more of them.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

join