It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden is not a trophy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The Republican chairman of the House Intelligence panel opposes releasing photos of Osama bin Laden's body.

In a statement, Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) said releasing the photos would endanger American troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

“I don’t want to make the job of our troops serving in places like Iraq and Afghanistan any harder than it already is. The risks of release outweigh the benefits," Rogers said in a statement. "Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

"Osama bin Laden is not a trophy — he is dead and let’s now focus on continuing the fight until Al Qaida has been eliminated," Rogers continued.

Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich)

My fellow ATS'ers. Hear me out. Enough Democrats, Republicans and Tea Party folks have seen the evidence for themselves. They are satisfied that OBL is dead. None of us are privy to what they know. The gang of 8, ranking members, joint chiefs, and everyone in the highest positions of secrecy are satisfied OBL is dead.

Let's move on because its not going to get exactly easier. Let's hope the intel they got makes it easier to root the rest of the terrorist out of their mansions.
edit on 4-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

This coming from the person with MIB as their avatar.

Fantastic!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think that's why 50% of the public doesn't believe this nonsense anyways. The US doesn't even have a trophy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Even if he were not dead, which I am not saying he is, but if he wasnt they would use hollywood like magic to create all the photos you need to believe, better than photoshop! TO which you would never know the difference.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Even if he was a trophy he must not have been worth much as the #1 terrorist in the world!! They "disposed" of his body pretty Damn quick. If that is me who killed him, I would have freaking stuffed his body and shown it on the internet..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I posted a thread just a few minutes ago and I thought it was on another forum but undoubtedly I posted it here. I didn't see any similar threads there so I proceeded.

Anyhow..Osama not a trophy? The American people have waited for alomost 10 years for any confirmation on this pricks' death and we're being denied any pictures? I don't get it. The government wants transparency and they're only making things worse.

I believe Osama is dead but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see the pictures. I'd like to have a new wallpaper on my desktop and although I don't need a screensaver, a picture of the Osamas' cranial cavity would've served as a beautiful one.

Our troops are already in danger. Osama needed to be killed. Americans are in no more danger now than they were before this past Sunday.

RELEASE THE PICTURES ALREADY! FOIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Osama needed to be killed. Americans are in no more danger now than they were before this past Sunday.

Am I the only one who sees the complete insanity in your post?

If he needed to be killed then that suggests you were in more danger when he was still alive, so last Sunday he was still alive. But now he's dead, you are safe?

Why did he need to be killed? What happened to taking a man to trial?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank You

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join