It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden, Libya and Beltaine Festival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok so a couple of months ago I made this thread Will The Libyan War End on May 1st

It made the connection between George Bush declaring war on Iraq on March 19th 2003 and Obama declaring war on Libya on March 19th 2011

The thread went on to show the connections between the dates of the deceleration of war and the mystery religions Druidic calendar days of sacrificial festival dates.

March 19th is the Eve of Ostara a time of high occult practices.

In the linked thread above I suggested that the war would end on May 1st, if not ended I thought a major event would happen like the capture or death of Gaddafi, or a major news bulletin how they had taken control of a Triploi.

I WAS WRONG but....

May 1st Osama Bin Laden supposedly dead??? I see there is a lot of controversy about it his supposed death and I for one think it is just a publicity stunt ready for the next part of the Agenda!

What I would like to here your opinions on ATS is not weather he is dead or not, or when he might have been killed, but rather was this information realised as the last ritual after the fertility festival that has been ongoing since March 19th the Eve of Ostara.

May 1 is the Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required!

Peace

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Have you read the the article on VigilantCitizen.com?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No do you have a link for it?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

vigilantcitizen.com...

It's been slow, but it eventually will load.
Interesting article.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Beltain was celibrated with burnt effigies( I think that how you spell it) and human sacrifice which would be watched by the high king on the mound of tara (the capitol of ancient ireland), so the killing of bin ladden and the burning of a blackhawk helicoptor and the fact that the sacrifice was watched by high king obama, is similar to the rituals of pagan ireland

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

Yea people are mentioning that in another thread.
They also mentioned the royal wedding...this indeed is very interesting and
seems too perfectly timed for it to be just a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

join