It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did mossad have anything to do with 9/11 facts only

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have herd alot in the past few days from people in britain and even dave cameron about how ridiculous people thinking mossad had somthing to do with 9/11. So i decided to search found some interesting links and information. I know for the core of people who doubt the 9/11 official story i'm one of them who may have looked into this and ma think nothing you

So what i'm asking is what do you think on the mossad links?? Pure quicidence ?? Just found it interesting that its been mentioned by a british Prime Minister and a politician in as many days.

Here is some links i came accross
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.ascertainthetruth.com...:who-did-911-obl-bush-or-mossad-the-evidences&catid=58:the-911-ev ent&Itemid=115

Is it possibilty ? I know anything is a possibilty regarding 9/11 After all the sopposed mission of osama death was done without any other intelligence agencies knowing

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You're going to get a flood of info or links to other threads. Don't give the Massad that much credit. WTC was a multi-agency operation.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TREASONFX

FACT # 1 -- NO the mossad had nothing to do with 9/11 (other than being the black sheep)
FACT # 2 -- Bush/Cheney administration orchestrated 9/11
edit on 5/4/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have just recently over the last few months started researching this idea and have all but concluded that Mossad is 100% responsible for 9/11. I have always wondered what a Zionist was, but never really cared to look into it until I read a post here on ATS a while back. (sorry, I don't remember what thread the post was under) I have concluded, and this conclusion is probably quite obvious to some, that like any other religion, there is a radical or extremist element to Judaism called Zionism. All Zionist are Jews, but not all Jews are Zionists, much like all Jihadists are Muslims, but not all Muslims are Jihadists. The first event that caught my attention was the widely reported "five dancing Israelis in New Jersey right across the river immediately after the planes hit the towers.

Five Dancing Israelis

Mossad agents have been caught before impersonating Arabs, there was one particular event in India.

In my opinion it would be beneficial for the Israeli government to stage a false flag against the US because it would cause us to go to war against their enemies. I could go on and on, but this is your thread and I don't want to hi-jack it. There is a ton of interesting articles, essays and other resources on this very issue.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by TREASONFX

FACT # 1 -- NO the mossad had nothing to do with 9/11
FACT # 2 -- Bush/Cheney administration orchestrated 9/11

Your second fact is certainly a credible theory, so please don't think that I'm bashing you. I have considered the theory that Bush and Cheney orchestrated it, but in my opinion Bush wouldn't have had the time. Bush had only been in office for 8 months, and I think that it would take a lot more time to plan something like that, especially if your goal was to frame an entire religion. Plus, I don't think Bush Jr. is that smart, maybe his father is. I am personally a supporter of the people of Israel, and the last thing that I want to think is that their government was responsible for 9/11, but I have read so much information on it that I can't help but feel that way. Perhaps rouge elements from the Israeli government worked with rouge elements from our government. Who knows. The sad thing is people will be talking about this same subject 100 years from now because we will never get proof or closure on this issue.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

www.foxnews.com...

Perhaps you can provide some corroboration, like from witnesses, that they were set up prior to the first plane strike ? Thanks in anticipation.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
3 things you must ask who owed the WTC, who stood to gain from there loss, and last who had the capability to do it, know this and you will know who did it. and the why will never be known.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX
So what i'm asking is what do you think on the mossad links?? Pure quicidence ?? Just found it interesting that its been mentioned by a british Prime Minister and a politician in as many days.

To be intellectually honest, I did look at this "dancing Israelis" claim being passed around, and this is what I've heard. No, I'm not going back to post my links- if I can find this out in a 30 second Google search than so can everyone else-

a) the "Dancing Israelis" definitely were Mossad. They were supposedly undercover in the US to observe what Palestinian agents were doing here. It was a completely different operation they were involved in.
b) the "Dancing Israelis" weren't dancing. Someone called the police that a bunch of foreign looking people were acting suspiciously during the attack, almost as if they were dancing. It's the conspiracy people who picked up the "dancing" bit and embelished it to absurdity
c) when arrested, they complained to the police that "they weren't the enemy. It was the Palestinians who were the enemy." They apparently thought it was the Palestinians responsible for the 9/11 attack.
d) Police dogs picked up on the scent of explosives in their van, but an inside-out search turned up nothing. The "explosive laden van" is nothing but an internet rumor.
e) the Israelis were held for a while before being kicked out of the country for entering the country without prior notification to the State Dept (or whatever the official term for it is)

So yes, there were Israelis nearby and yes they were Mossad, but there's still not even a microbe of proof they were connected to the 9/11 attack in any way. At best, all it shows is that foreign intelligence agents are sneaking into the US, which is about as much of a shock as saying water is wet.
edit on 4-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Good point I too would like to see some corroboration,regarding witneses etc
GoodOlDave Thanks for that

edit on 4-5-2011 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)

top topics

join