It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never heard the words "Conspiracy Theorists" uttered so much on T.V until recently.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Have you?

Why is the Mainstream media bringing up conspiracy theorists so much? It's a minor form of bullying. Almost every mainstream channel is saying "OH BUT THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS...."

I have never heard these words being said so many times before on mainstream media until recently.

Why are they doing it? Why do they care so much about us? It's because we know the truth....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

yeah i had to turn the tv off as i heard some second rate nobody bad mouth us and label anyone who wanted to see the pics as us. They are just going to question the pictures anyway she said. Yeah its what we do stupid how does that change anything or is actually a defense

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
and consequently never heard so many people throwing around and accusing people of being Conspiracy Theorists.

Question the mainstream media and government and that's what you are these days.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
It's because we know the truth....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here that loud and clear every time they say it the smerk mabe our goverments should be more truthful and not deceitful would be a start

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"Conspiracy Theorists" are the new boogeymen/women, because they did for the truth the governments try to hide.

Prepare for persecution, and continue telling the truth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
it is precisely because we know the truth...the propaganda has started, and before long, all the sheeple will be thanking the government for throwing us into FEMA camps instead of sticking up for free speech like true americans...make no mistake, they will come for the conspiracy theorists first...im desperately trying to figure out a way to escape this country before it starts happening...it will happen like this: first, OBL charade followed by continuing propaganda until the false flag attacks on American soil that will be attributed to retaliation, this will be immediately followed by martial law, and then everybody who doesnt tow the fascist line will be rounded up and imprisoned in FEMA camps...this should be plainly obvious to most people on this site, but i fear it is not...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its a way to further dumb down the people and brainwashing. Many will be buy into it, some will not.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Its to cover their own rears.They know that this "big news story" is a hoax and want all the sheeple in our government knows whats best for us land to believe what they are told.If they keep up the subtle conspiracy theorists comments it will make all those entranced by the MSM believe anyone who doubts their lies is a wack job.They tell you what youre going to believe and if you dont believe it you are an extremist anti government nut job and a threat to national security.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It's funny but an hour before Obama's speech in the early hours of monday (my time, around 5:30am), a reporter on Sky News was talking about Bin Laden's death and saying "they'll need to provide evidence that it is him or the conspiracy theorists will go crazy demanding proof"

That was the first time I heard that phrase since the news broke and it's been mentioned ever since.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yea, they gotta make sure people know we are crazy so they want listen to us....Same ole, same ole....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling that one of our brothers or somebody deemed to be a " conspiracy theorist " will be set up to be the next " Patsy "

I hope I'm wrong .

Regards.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've noted a few thoughts on my Facebook wall over the last few days and gotten blasted by friends and family for my "conspiracy theories"...which I did not, in any way, promote.

Me: "So which is it? Osama was killed last week or two days ago? You cant have both, Mr. President."

My friend: "I dont buy the conspiracy theories. if you want a good news channel I would recomend pbs they report the facts."

First off, in no way, shape or form did I mention any sort of conspiracy...I was only spouting off about my frustration about the MSM and the "facts" being reported. Suddenly I am being called out by a variety of people about my question. Now a lot of my posts are being removed by Facebook.

Me: "And yes, FB has been deleting my comments about things left and right since yesterday morning."

Another friend: "Lame. Means someone is reporting you."

This morning, after three of my messages disappearing I decided to stop posting anything concerning Osama on my FB page for fear of being reported. Meaning, yes, I felt incredibly angry and a bit humiliated at being verbally attacked by people I thought were my friends (the only people on my list are people I know IRL).

I feel it is being done to discredit us, and make us look like naive imbeciles. Although anyone NOT questioning this whole Osama ordeal is naive IMHO.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

its the drum beat before the witch hunt,history is full of evidence to that

.first the indians then the blacks, next the witches then the jews, next the arabs then they came for me and there was no one to stand up in my defense. "food for thoughts" for those that sport the ptb,with robotics in full force and genetics,i guess next it will be humans and we wont be there to stand in your defense.
edit on 4-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The "attacks" on Conspiracy Theorists is a good sign. It shows we are exposing the Truth in a louder voice that is heard by more people than ever. It is a tidal wave they may not have anticipated.

I've heard or read in the last year some very informed and intelligent reporters bad mouth us by parroting what TPTB says, like we have a psychosis or things like that. At the same time, I can't help but smile when these same, informed reporters say, about themselves and the debut of their career; " I would have done anything to get there! "

Apparently they did, and still do.

Every Truther in History has been bad mouthed. It's a good sign.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

ah you beat me to it,good one, i spiked it up a little,lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Its been a full out assault on conspiracy theorists on the MSM, I wouldnt consider myself conspiratorially minded, but would still like to see some pictures. It is a huge mistake not to release these pictures, it is not just conspiracy theorists who want to see them, the majority of the ME needs to see them if people are to believe this happend. The CT tag has been used to white wash anyone who who wants to see a picture, I keep hearing how the ME is awash with conspiracies. If I was more conspiratorially minded I would suggest this looks like psy ops committed on the world

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

The other day I laid that out for my friend. Almost exact scenario you posted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
All "official" stories are falling as house of cards. The mountain of lies lost structural integrity under its own weight. Professional journalists know it very well ... symbolic structures of "conspiracy theorists" (or terrorists?) start to be more solid then the MSM symbolic structures. Majority of professional journalist will lost the face with collapse of official mantra, they know it and start to switch to panic mode kicking around. That is why they take into account us, INFORMATION TERRORISTS.
My friends and family saw me as crackpot for long time. I tried to explain my views many times, but they started to really listen half year ago. Month ago I spent two weeks with my mother on vacation, we were talking a lot about how world is working and suddenly she said: you are right, your world view is in many respects more accurate then mine. This was probably the best achievement in my live. Seventy years old lady changing her worldview! Propaganda machine is clogged by its own design.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join