It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Gazrok
You may not have a "ghost", but something else...
A few questions, and maybe it'll help.
1. How old is your girlfriend?
2. How old is her little brother.
3. Did the activity start when the move was announced?
4. Does the little brother have any animosity towards his sister?
5. How about vice-versa?
6. What was on the site before the house was built? (Problem with many old graveyards, is that those who couldn't afford to be buried in them, were often buried just outside of them, back in the day...and the graves weren't exactly marked.)
7. Do the phenomena usually occur when one of them is emotional? Mad at the other, scared, etc.?
I suspect that either your girlfriend or her little brother are the source of the activity, likely triggering the poltergeist like activities you mentioned, by the pressures and worries/fears of moving on an adolescent mind...triggering some latent, and uncontrolled telekinetic ability. If this is the case, the actions will likely continue once they move, at least until the one responsible relaxes/grows up a bit... It's usually a fairly short stage (months, not years) and if this is the case, it will likely pass. The only relation to the graveyard in this instance, is simply as a reservoir of latent psi impressions, which may be being tapped by the child to power these outbursts.
[edit on 2-8-2004 by Gazrok]
Originally posted by porschedrifter
she has joked about being a witch...