It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More images~ Training Bases for Special Operations Killing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
For those who have not or do know, here is some more released info on the raid participants.
Primarily, where they rehearsed for the operation.

4 May 2011

Media reports the Osama bin Laden killers were US Navy Special Operations SEALS supported by other Special Operations forces. And, that a mock-up of the bin Laden compound was constructed for training at a US east coast facility. Three Special Operations sites below have training mock-ups with helicopter support for killing.

eyeball

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I live in Virginia Beach, right down the street from Dam Neck Naval Anex. These facilities are no secret, everyone knows about them. Dam Neck is primarily a training center for regular Navy people (Fire Controlmen, radar/sonar techs, etc) DEVGRU (ST6) takes up one small corner of the base at the far end. Don't get me wrong... if you look in the general direction of that part of the base for more than 5 seconds you'll probably get arrested, but it is no secret that they are there.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
how do you get this information. its crazy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The last picture looks like it has a go-kart track!!
I wana train there! oh please! oh please! oh please!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They said there were no weapons in the pictures, from what I can tell that's correct, except for that squirt gun by the dead guys shoulder...hmm.

Here is some more released info;

!!!WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!

Reuters Photos of Dead At Bin Laden Kill Site

Reuters Photos of Dead

Article has been removed by Reuters Again available with all 8 photos plus another of the dead.

[Excerpts]

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Photographs acquired by Reuters and taken about an hour after the U.S. assault on Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad in Pakistan show three dead men lying in pools of blood, but no weapons.

5 May 2011. Updated

Reuters Site
edit on 5-5-2011 by ADVISOR because: I need the practice...

top topics

join