It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the elusive "Mabus" be Obama/Usama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
I mean. If it's widely known.

Sure, people make up stuff. ... And people eventually find out if things are fake or not... then it dissipates.

Actually that's not the case at all. Usually when a conspiracy is countered with facts, the conspiracy theorist simply claim that the facts are a coverup and part of the conspiracy. Conspiracy theory is, in effect, the only field of "study" where an absence of evidence for the theory actually supports the theory, and is certainly the only place where facts counter to the theory are used to bolster the case for the theory.

If finding out a conspiracy theory were fake ended it, then this forum would not exist. At all. In any form or any location.

But this isn't dissipating... and for good reason.

Of course it's not happening. Some people want to believe it.

if it were simply a dispassionate examination of the facts at hand, there would be at least one guy who's disappointed by the apparent revelation at hand. Seriously, there would be someone out there who's like "Damn! This sucks, and I wish it weren't true, because I think Barack Obama is a fantastic president and just what this country needs!" You have probably already noticed though, that this person does not exist. or, at least, if he does, he's keeping extremely quiet about it.

Rather, all the "birthers" are completely ecstatic about what they "discover." They are finding exactly the conclusions they wanted to find anyway. Each and every one of them already despised Barack Obama. Not a single one of them is the least bit regretful about this president being a "missed opportunity" due to the technicalities they claim exist.

In other words, it's like the cigarette industry "discovering" that inhaling tobacco smoke cures cancer and increases penis size. The fact-checkers are an interested party.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join