It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the elusive "Mabus" be Obama/Usama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If you haven't seen this, please watch. It shows a comparison between Osama and Obama's faces with overlays. both are very identical

Could it be that "Mabus" is Usama/Obama?

It would explain the 'b' inside of Mabus and make this word a lot more accurate.

'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come Of people and beasts a horrible rout: Then suddenly one will see vengeance, Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Im pretty sure this has been posted several times on here already. The search button isnt there just to look nice

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

etc etc....search brought them up using the words "osama obama"
edit on 4-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You're saying a topic has already been made with this video Usama/Obama comparison and the Mabus Prediction?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah Osama was just wearing stilts that made him 6' 7"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

You should stick to Fried Chicken

Stop posting crock pot theories

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Now they're actually saying that Usama's height wasn't as as tall as they thought. But a couple inches shorter, which would explain the height difference.

And Obama says no Usama photos yet, sorry.

You can still watch people jumping off of the twin towers, though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
When I think about it, I have never seen them in the same place at the same time....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Really? I mean....really? You really think that obama is osama? And on top of that some sort of predicted anti-christ? And wow, a 'b' in obama and mabus....How about Bob Dole? That would explain the 'b' in mabus better, lol, what a maroon. Man, just admit you're a racist, it would be waaay less embarrassing.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ossminid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ossminid
reply to post by PaR3v

Really? I mean....really? You really think that obama is osama? And on top of that some sort of predicted anti-christ? And wow, a 'b' in obama and mabus....How about Bob Dole? That would explain the 'b' in mabus better, lol, what a maroon. Man, just admit you're a racist, it would be waaay less embarrassing.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ossminid because: (no reason given)

What???? What's race have to do with the OP???

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I want you to know that I have the gift of prophecy and I have studied prophecy for 30 years. There
are very popular interpretations of prophecies posted here and other places. Just because a belief becomes
popular doesn't always mean that the interpretation of prophecy is entirely accurate! I will quote several of
Nostradamus' prophecies you probably don't know exist and/or you didn't know pertained to Mabus. Mabus
is indeed "The Beast" of Revelation chapter 17! However this prophecy will prove to you that he is not who
you and almost everyone else suspects that he is. When a man shall be called a wild name, ( The Beast )
THREE SISTERS will have the name of Fate. Then a great people of tongue and deed, Will say that he
shall have Fame and fortune unlike any other. When a man shall be born of the aquatic triplicity, ( This
is the best way Nostradamus could describe the USA! ) He will make Thursday his holy day. He will cause
great trouble by his artifices ( trickery ) Get ready all Americans, because his time is close at hand!
Neither bin Laden nor Obama have THREE SISTERS! How is that for a reality check Nostradamus style?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LesTime

Why is it always the Americans? Big sigh...we are a blessed nation is what I believe, based upon Christian values. And then there's that thing called "free will" that makes me pause every time someone here thinks we can be tricked into believing in "the horned one" for lack of a better word.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesTime
reply to post by PaR3v
Neither bin Laden nor Obama have THREE SISTERS! How is that for a reality check Nostradamus style?

THANK YOU .... now can we please put this Obama/Osama is Manbus/the Anti-Christ to REST.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here is a link that you all may find interesting....about Nostradamus and his predictions....

www.hogueprophecy.com...

One of the President's advisors is name Ray Mabus....he is the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy....and assumed office on June 18, 2009. He was also the 22nd U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia from 1994 to 1996....
edit on 14-5-2011 by caladonea because: I just found some interesting news I want to add.

Also interesting is: a person name Phishna said and I quote: "I've been studying this stuff for over 20 years and watching carefully the events unfolding in the middle east. In my opinion Ray Mabus is not the antichrist or the infamous Mabus of quantrain 2-62 let me explain.

Q! 2-62
Mabus will then soon die and there will come
a dreadful destruction of people and animals
suddenly vengence revealed, a hundred hands,
thirst and hunger, and the comet will pass

A decade ago it was settled by those in the know that Mabus was in this time period, and a central character in the war of the 3rd Antichrist reign, one who triggers the war possibly.

Mabus is an anagram for Saddam spelled backwards, this was done by looking at the word mabus in a mirror so that the "b" becomes a "d" .

Sure enough Saddam the real Mabus,,,was executed.

Now there are those trying to assert (particularly Jewish Propagandist John Hogue) that Mabus is the 3rd anitchrist.

Mabus is a character during the timeline of the 3rd antichrist, and Mabus cannot be the antichrist because he dies early in the 3rd world war that lasts 27 years and which we are in now.

After Mabus dies "there will come a dreadful destruction of people and animals"

The question is who and what and where, that question can be answered now. The Gulf oil spill is a dreadful destruction and we know this is associated with the Mabus quatrain because President Obama just gave us the big clue, he appointed Ray Mabus to direct the clean up of the oil spill.

This synchronicity means that the destruction of marine life in the gulf will get worse and kill many humans.

Now if you want to read more about who I think could be the 3rd antichrist . I have written many essays on the topic google Phishna or check out this one:

antichristthree.blogspot.com...

Thank you,
Phishna" (unquote)

edit on 15-5-2011 by caladonea because: Found more information

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LesTime

Unless you can back up that claim with absolute proof, such as give us a plain worded prediction for the next month, [anyone can claim past success] I'd say we should take your "ability" with a block of salt. NO ONE on here has ever been right when it comes to dreams, prophecies, feelings or any of that stuff and I don't think you're gonna be the first.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
"Mabus" has been everyone that someone dislikes, for the last three hundred years. See, guys, there's a trick to Nostrodomus - and most other prophecies. They're vague, awkward, and "ZOMG SYMBOLISM" becuase then the audience can read whatever they please into the prophecy and convince themselves that it's all true. The Prophet doesn't lie, he simply constructs prose, and lets people who read or hear it lead themselves by the nose.

If Nostrodamus had seen the future, what he would have wrote down is "Hey y'all, nineteen mahometans are going to hit your twin towers with flying machines" or "Guys! There's going to be a short Austrian guy with a really bad moustache, who will take over the German states and start killing off the gypsies and christ-killers"

I mean really, if you could tell the future, wouldn't YOU just be like "So, yeah, this is totally going to happen. You watch and see!" instead of "Lo, and the seventh dragon rose from their midst on the black candlemas and from each of his twelve jaws, he shouted the name "Zorbnam!""

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If you had used the non faux news spelling in the title of this thread and said "Obama/Osama" the difference between their names would have been revealed to be b and an s. We could have combined these two letters of the alphabet to predict the nature of this thread...ah, but I already knew it would be bs and I'm just bored.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
If you had used the non faux news spelling in the title of this thread and said "Obama/Osama" the difference between their names would have been revealed to be b and an s. We could have combined these two letters of the alphabet to predict the nature of this thread...ah, but I already knew it would be bs and I'm just bored.

nice come on. but you would seriously waste it on a silly little forum topic?

the only b.s is the birth certificate. only President in the damn world that's so A scared of conspiracy theorists.

scared to release Osama photos cause he knows they're fake.

people just don't claim fake things to be fake for the fun of it you know.

go back to kenyaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

As the Kenyans would say "yi, yi, yi" but only after you'd left and went back to from where you came and if you're not native American that could be quite some distance you'd have to journey. You have a year or so left to let this eat away at you...but I'm guessing you may actually end up having five more years to let it really fester inside you. Good luck.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

You're new around here ain'cha? Welcome aboard, man.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by PaR3v

You're new around here ain'cha? Welcome aboard, man.

I mean. If it's widely known.

Sure, people make up stuff. ... And people eventually find out if things are fake or not... then it dissipates.

But this isn't dissipating... and for good reason.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join