It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Russian space shot create new 'UFO' sighting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
I'm sure someone here will post one of those ever so silly "Wormhole!!!1" threads in response to it.

6 Hours Later....

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Dr. Allen Hynek agreed with the fact that they create their own worm holes and many scientist agree with that. I do hope the truth comes out soon.

Haha star for you

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The value of rocket/space pseudo-UFOs is not that they 'solve' a set percentage of reports, but that they provide unique 'control experiments' in unambiguously calibrating eyewitness perceptions compared to what we KNOW the visual apparition actually looked like, since there's no longer ANY doubt what the witnesses were looking at in these cases, from which they generated their later descriptions. The lessons that this category of reports can teach ufology could be paradigm-overturning, but as far as I can tell, even serious students of the phenomenon don't want to pursue this line of investigation, perhaps out of concern over the implications of the likely conclusions on the reliability of OTHER reports.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Another discussion thread:

UFO sighted in Russia ... right on time // By Alan Boyle // May 5

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Manned Soyuz scheduled for launch today, about 3:10 PM EDT, just after midnight at Baykonur.

With clear weather and 'midnight sun' backlighting, ought to be spectacular from Urumqi and other regions of NW China, and central asia. Video cameras -- ready!!!

How many youtube posters will soon be claiming it's a new UFO?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

most likely, not less than a dozen.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Live feed of the Soyuz TMA-02M spacecaraft launch for those interested ....15 mins to launch

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
here we go. on 2nd thought, that's a window .
my bad
edit on 6.7.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join