It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Not sure what to believe here, they know full well just how many people will be or have already questioned this. It wouldn't shock me if they did get him, and won't show the photos until they get leaked, making everyone look like an idiot for questioning whether or not he was dead, then they look like the good guys for not showing gruesome photos? An event where something this big would end up being thrown in our faces would really prevent people from questioning something like this in the future . Hope I'm wrong, but they are rather clever, I think conspiracy "theorists" may have been gaining some momentum over the years and they need to pull a stunt to throw them off course as more and more are starting to question authority, it's like people remembered something about their rights or something. I'm likely wrong, it was just a thought, haven't seen it mentioned yet.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So other than than the random tweeter, have there been interviews with any of the other neighbors?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Its not plausible theyre lying and here are my reasons.

Bin Laden could easily make a new video holding up a copy of the NY times headline that says "bin laden dead" wagging his finger at the camera. If he does that i'll be happy to say i was wrong

Bin Ladens associates could easily say its not true he's alive. Then theres the poeple (family members) that were at the compound and in pakistan custody they could easily deny it was him. The pakistan authorities have already said they accept 100% it was bin laden .

If he's been dead for years his associates would say that rather than give the US credit for killing him or lying about it now.

Theres too many ways for Obama to get caught that are completely out of his control for him & his administration to lie about this it would be the dumbest act in history & political suicide.
edit on 5-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

All they have to do is release the pictures and the video.

Not doing so is just fanning the flames of Conspiracy Theories, they must know this.

What they are doing is muddying the waters still further, the storyline changes fives times in one day, they can't even get their script straight.

Talk about making a rod for your own back.

Are they really that scared of the skeptics, don't they know that the " Terrorist's " of this world are already committed regardless of any photo's.

This whole thing is a farce.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

but we've already established releasing photos wont stop Cters. If it did stop them i would agree but it wont so its not a good enough reason. There has to be a better reason to release the photos

personally i want them released to send a nice clear message to anyone else thinking about declaring war on the USA that this is how you will end up. Although i admit ive not heard one middle east expert agree with me that releasing them is a good idea. Shame

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What a wonderful President. So nice of him to worry about the sensitivity of his Muslim friends, while he once again slaps the American people in the face. Hey, we the American tax payers, paid and sacrificed for this war on terror. We the American people have been, and are subjected to the perverted TSA morons feeling us up and radiating us to death in their ridiculous naked body scanners every-time we simply want to take a plane trip somewhere. Not to mention the unreasonable and unconstitutional search & seizures conducted against American citizens while simply trying to travel.
Well, if he doesn't think that the American people deserve and have a right to see the photos of a dead terrorist after putting up with 10 years of this nonsense, then he can at least disband the TSA and let us travel in freedom like we used to. I for one would feel a whole lot safer knowing my constitutional rights are being protected by someone who truly considers the sensitivities of the American people first, instead of placing priority on orchestrating a phony PR stunt in a pathetic bid for re-election.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

You haven't established anything.

You have made a blanket statement, an assumption, that photo's will not be enough for those who demand evidence.

You are simply gatekeeping the issue, by stating a possibility as fact.

Until the photo's are published you have no idea whatsoever how people will react.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by kadee
reply to post by ~Lucidity

See this thread for more details, kadee: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There are so many holes in this story. The fact that Obama is making his rounds to take photos and videos is suspect. This whole thing is so predictable. We know the script and how it plays out. Now the question is are WE the People going to fall for all this BS?! I hope everyone here can look past the flag and their pride and see that they think we are stupid and will believe everything they say. Everyone needs to remember we are the American people that make this country great. NOT our government and the people that run this country. They are ruining this country in more ways than one.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Another way Obama can get caught is to have the "official story" disproved. How many versions of the official story are we up to already?

Destroying the evidence is the best way to prevent anyone from conducting any independent verification of your claims. At least Obama got that part right. Now if he can get all his talking heads to fall in line and repeat the same story about what happened.

Every step of the way we have been told basically, ""Trust me, No doubt about it, Osama is dead." "Just don't pay too much attention to the details, all that matters is that I am an official, and I am assuring you that you have no reason to doubt us."

Sorry, that may be good enough for some of you, but it isn't good enough for me.
edit on 5/5/2011 by Sparky63 because: missed a word

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What a surprise... Honestly is anyone shocked? Obama was raving about showing off the photos and videos to prove that he'd actually done something and now he isn't. Yeah Osama is chilling at home right now, planning another attack.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

I don't know if the raid was done during the night or day.. no matter, with Gen 6 or 7 Night Vision, there is video on most of that gear. Especially on an event like this one. It's likely that everyone was recording what they saw. The gear is small and weighs little. If in daylight it's easier. Custody of that imagery is closely held and it's not likely we will be seeing any of it. Look at how small life recorders are, the military has smaller, better gear.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

i think people demanding photos to prove he's dead are dumb.

photos can be easily faked so it doesn't resolve the issue at all , seems like its an excuse just to satisfy their voyeuristic tendencies. Or to give them some material to continue their CT

i want them released for different reasons nothing to do with proving he's dead.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

i think people demanding photos to prove he's dead are dumb.

photos can be easily faked so it doesn't resolve the issue at all , seems like its an excuse just to satisfy their voyeuristic tendencies. Or to give them some material to continue their CT

i want them released for different reasons nothing to do with proving he's dead.

Photos can be faked but they can also be interrogated down to the pixel level for signs of forgery. Anything released by the Admin will surly be examined for alteration.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

and a legit image can be claimed as fake due to any normal artifacts that appear in a digital image. It resolves nothing

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by totoway

and a legit image can be claimed as fake due to any normal artifacts that appear in a digital image. It resolves nothing

Please explain this: "due to any normal artifacts that appear in a digital image." I don't think I understand your meaning. I get the part Re claiming it real or not, but I must be missing something. You must know that not all pixels are the same. As various sensors produce a pixel ID that is unique.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

so why do people still claim the nasa apollo images are fake? CTers will find something. Lighting doesn't look right , color doesn't look right, brains don't look like that. Jesus you could go on and on. No wonder they're desperate for them to be released a photo will become the whole basis of their CT even if its 100% legit. You can tell your new to this website

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by totoway

so why do people still claim the nasa apollo images are fake? CTers will find something. Lighting doesn't look right , color doesn't look right, brains don't look like that. Jesus you could go on and on. You can tell your new to this website

Well I can't address the moon stuff. But I know a little about how photos (digital) are created and what would be required to submit an image as evidence in a US court.

Generally, the photographer and camera that produced the image in question would be part of the evidence chain. In the past when the execution of an important person was photographed, a number of witnesses would be pictured in the photo along with the body of the bad guy. These kind of images are found in the recorded history of many countries. The purpose of including witnesses in the photo, is to be able to ID them, for their testimony as to the time and place of the death of the person executed. And, to have witnessed the death, testifying same.. Audio recordings submitted as evidence must be time and date stamped in most cased, and accompanied by the recording instrument in Federal Court in the US. With digital cameras we have Metadata for this purpose. And yes, Metadata can be altered, but then you have a photographer with his hand on a bible, for what that's worth - if necessary
edit on 5-5-2011 by totoway because: spelling

edit on 5-5-2011 by totoway because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by totoway

obamas birth certificate was good enough for the US supreme court but not good enough for conspiracy theorists. Your deluded if you think a photo would stop them. It would only fuel it.

your also talking about IDing service personal who were involved in the disposal of bin ladens body? are you freaking insane? i'm glad your nowhere near the whitehouse.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

CTers will find something. Lighting doesn't look right , color doesn't look right, brains don't look like that.

We will get to that as soon as the government you believe so much releases a friggin' photograph of the body.

Till then... pics or it didnt happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join