It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is interviewing Dr. Steve Pieczenik now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This will hit the news. High profiles are getting fed up with the WH lies and coming clean.

I can only imagine what's next.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Can't listen to AJ right now,

Who is this guy?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
For those of us on the other side of the planet, who is Alex Jones, who is Steve Pieczenik, and why it is important that A interviews B ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
For those of us on the other side of the planet, who is Alex Jones, who is Steve Pieczenik, and why it is important that A interviews B ?

On the other side of the planet? Ummm ok.

This is Steve Pieczenik - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
He's high profile x-intel. He wrote the book on it.. literally.

edit on 4-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm surprised many people on ATS don't know who Alex Jones is. Go on YouTube and see for yourself. Not trying to be rude, just form your own opinion.

Exposing the corrupt government.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yup, merely click onto infowars and listen live. Someone beat me to the puch with a bio (wikipedia) so here's another one, the guy is no 'conspiracy kook' which you can just brush off.
www.stevepieczenik.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokey420

Thanks Smokey420, I'll catch it on the re-broadcast tonight!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Alex Jones is one of the more famous Conspiracy Theorists out there. Lots of people agree with what he says, lots of people disagree with what he says, and lots of people believe he is a NWO puppet.

Dr. Steve Pieczenak formerly worked for Henry Kissinger and has gone on record, years ago, as stating that Osama bin Laden is dead and will be brought out at an opportune political time. He also has claimed that a high-ranking general confirmed to him that 9/11 was indeed an inside job and he was ready to "spill the beans".

I've been disappointed so often with alleged disclosures on this matter in the past. However, this could be a major one seeing as this guy has some serious credentials.

Just have to wait and see.

Here's to hoping a little truth makes the light of day.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Hessling because: Spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Holy GAD! The Dr. says Saddam Hussein is still alive! Now we having something else to research.

I don't think there's a tree big enough to hang all the liars.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For those who dont know. Alex Jones is the Like glen beck but worse. Hes only good for laughs. Really go on you tube and check him out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
For those who dont know. Alex Jones is the Like glen beck but worse. Hes only good for laughs. Really go on you tube and check him out.

Who cares about Alex Jones? He's not the one doing most of the talking right now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

He puts nut cases on his show that agree with him. your not gonna get any accurate info from anything of his.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Worst than Glen Beck?? HAaaAAaAAAaA!!!! Is that even possible? Ouch!! Crud, I think I cracked a rib laughing...Oooh! That was good. I don't remember when I laughed that hard. Thank you, I needed that. Now, I can't wait to hear this. I don't alway agree with what Alex says but he did raise some good point we me on more than one occasion. Just like any source of info, you have to take it with a grain of salt. And double chech the info if possible. Sometimes a quick google helps.
edit on 4-5-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

sadam is alive !!! i think even if this information is true he should keep it in a deep hole , it's like saying yesterday i drink a capuccino with 2 greys and we made a ride on the ufo we had fun...sometime people should think !!!
edit on 4-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by gorgi

Worst than Glen Beck?? HAaaAAaAAAaA!!!! Is that even possible? Ouch!! Crud, I think I cracked a rib laughing...Oooh! That was good. I don't remember when I laughed that hard. Thank you, I needed that. Now, I can't wait to hear this. I don't alway agree with what Alex says but he did raise some good point we me on more than one occasion. Just like any source of info, you have to take it with a grain of salt. And double chech the info if possible. Sometimes a quick google helps.
edit on 4-5-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

I am glad that I can make you laugh an that you find them funny too. Hey a broken clock is right twice a day. Say enough stuff you bound to be right eventually. However this is not the time hes right.

join