It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus Minorus orbit effect simulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I found this video 2 hours ago. I just got back and it doesn't seem like anyone else found this yet. Please spread this video, it is important.

I don't have any details, I just found this video.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think its fake and irrelevant. A video some one made to scare people. Cause well, how could any one possibly know the exact orbit of Nibru and if some one did how would they get it on the internet with out getting caught. All so if i remember right Nibru's orbit is supposed to be every 3500-5000 years. The Sumerian's show the solar system with Nibru and show it exactly as it is now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This one has been here before.

BTW, I don't think you're supposed to be posting a thread till you have 20 posts.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

Sorry, I thought it was important

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't think he's claiming this is real. The video is a "simulation" of what its orbit would likely be like. Kind of interesting, but it doesn't look like it'd be a 3600 year orbit.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You do realise that he just made this up off the top of his head, right?

That there is no "Nibirus Minorus" that anyone actually knows of, or could calculate the orbit of.

If you want to be scared even more, I can create a video just like it that shows a "Nibirus Majoris" crashing into the earth next week. Tuesday. Would that be "inportant" for you also?

top topics

join